Saline to Silicone, Deflation Revision! - Aventura, FL

I was experiencing my second deflation of my right...

I was experiencing my second deflation of my right breast and decided that I was going to have as many consultations as I could this time around. Dr. Rubinstein was the first doctor I saw and surprisingly the one that spent the most time talking to me. I actually went to 5 different doctors and Dr. Rubinstein was the only doctor that I can honestly say, cared to hear me and understand what it was I wanted from this surgery. I had my breast aug in 2008, I went from a small B to what ended up being a full C / small D. I had my surgery at the South Center for Cosmetic Surgery, and despite what I had expressed I ended up with more than I wanted. In 2011 I experienced a deflation of my right breast, without any thought I immediately scheduled an appt with my doctor at the Center of South Florida and did what I thought was best to resolve it. I never asked questions or was given any advice or options. In November of 2013 I had my second deflation, only this time I took my time looking around, and asking a million questions. Dr. Rubinstein really tries to get inside your head, so he can picture the imagine you want for yourself, after all it is plastic surgery. I've had three breast augments, replacements, or revisions within 6 years and I'm just 30 years old, I really grateful for Doctors like Dr Rubinstein who are really driven by the desire to help people. He really took the time to understand exacting what I wanted and helped me achieve the look I wanted. His whole staff is very professional, and attentive. My whole experience has been truly a blessing and my recovery was swift. My breast came out looking and feeling amazing, I truly feel I made the right decision when choosing Dr Rubinstein. I am grateful and thankful of my experience.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr Rubinstein is the best , he takes the time to listen to what you want and what you don't. He had me pick out some pictures of what I didn't want, and of what I wanted. I really felt calm and not nervous (a little shy but thats me), I felt well informed and positive about the options I had after my consultation with Dr Rubinstein. I highly recommend him to any my family and friends, also to anyone I talk to because he really change a previous bad experience into something beautiful. Thank you!

Was your deflation because you had saline implants? I've experienced my 1st deflation and trying to decide because I'm very active; should I go with silicone?
So glad you took the time to share! Glad everything worked our for you in the end.