Just go to Dr. Salama for ur BBL..........

I know I've made the best choice as per Doctor;...

I know I've made the best choice as per Doctor; just need to do my own part by loosing 20lbs. Bought Fruta Planta and I've been on it for about a month now but unfortunately instead of loosing weight I'm gaining! :-(...........HELP!!! Thank you all for all your posts and updates; your beautiful 'bootays' has inspired me and given me courage to fly almost 30 hrs to have this done. Heres to all my BBL Sistas! I'll po

I'll post the dreadful pre-op pix 2wks from sx.

I'll post the dreadful pre-op pix 2wks from sx.

I don't sleep well anymore....I'm always thinking,...

I don't sleep well anymore....I'm always thinking, and dreaming of having my own dream booty :(.... I'm always on this nite, stalking every new Salama booty and wishing its mine! *deep sigh*.......its more difficult for me cos no one except my friend knows im doing this; even my husband dosen't! I haven't even thought of how I'm gonna explain my new size :-D....but i'll cross that bridge when I get there hehehehe. Ok, lovely ladies, help ur sista out; hotel with full kitchen, free breakfast and maybe wifi? Plzzzzz. I'm coming with my 3 yr old daughter and BFF, don't want to worry about breakfast, and I might need to cook some meals cos she might not be too comfortable with continental meals so might need to make some delicious African dishes for us......ok, so lemme go back to giving some valuable time to my employer!

Counting down to my booty day in Dubai. Couldn't...

Counting down to my booty day in Dubai. Couldn't loose the weight, anyway my new Doc didn't ask me to *shrug* the most important thing for me is to have my hour glass soooooo..........how are my former 'Salama Sistas' doing :-(........Nicki, FB, Oct is round d corner! Best of luck dears. I'm hoping I'll be the pacesetter for BBLers that will start trooping to Dubai for their bootys after they see my transformation. :-D

It was a disaster..................:-(

It was a disaster..................:-(

What do you mean it was a disaster? is everything ok?
What?! What is going on?? I was thinking about you...PM me
What do i mean BBL Sister?
hey lady just wanted to stop in and wish u luck on your surgery i know you are going to have amazing results! thanks again for allowing me to take over your date, don't know what i would hve done without ur generosity. xoxo good luck!
No Probs Gorgeous, glad I could help a sista out.....I know ur result is gonna be Gorgeous, ur going to d "Booty Don"! ..........And thank u.
AMEN!! Tnx Perfectbuns.
IBD good luck and am sure u will get great results. :-)
Tnx dearie, I hope hope hope my results will be as banging as yours! My Doc didn't ask me to take anything so on my own initiative just doing d vit c (1000mg, right?)......Happy for us too, I'll kip u guys posted. *tight hug*
Send me a p.m of how many wks you are away from sx, and Iwill let u know what dr s reccomends fo us to take at that time. I am 2 weeks away and taking vit c, zinc, iron, bioflavanoid, and I think that's it, until next when when I add arnica and bromelain
IBD! Hey love! I'm happy to see your update pop up I'm my notifications. Our dates are right around the corner, I wsh you well with every single thing! On Monday, I will have exactly 2 weeks remaining. I'm taking the cocktail of vitamins dreading eac and every one of them, are you packd and ready for your sx? I hope your results are fulfilling, can't wait. To see it, so happy for the both of us :)
On my phone, disregard the typos
Tnks Purple....sorry, haven't been here for a while. 23 days to go, PHEW!!
I'm having mine done by him next month. I heard and read he's good. Will give detailed review when I'm done

That would be great. I'll be waiting for your updates. Wish you the best of luck IBD! (:

Why does the title say "Dr. Ashok"? Do you have any information about him? I am considering having bbl surgery with him.
How are thing going love?

Things getting better?
Can u inbox me I would love to take ur cancelled date!
Kool! Bestluck with landing a full kitchen!
I wish! But def, before my date I'll get there!..........the site is a gr8 help to me, what with coming from a part of the world where this is all alien to us. Kudos to you all Kirsty, and of cos my bbl sistas!

Hey IBD, not long now until your procedure, are you all prepared?

You probably will....I'm on d 4th. The Residence Inn would av been just perfect but its not within my price range so I'm settling for The Bestwestern; no full kitchen for me :(
Hey girl, my dates 10/1, maybe I will see you there. Have you had ny luck finding the hotel you are looking for?
There's this chineses 'health slimming coffee' I bought online.......I hope it works!
Ok, I'l try d coffee. Tnx