Can't Wait to Be BOOTYLICIOUS! Sculpted by Nothing but the Best....none Other That DR. SALAMA!!!!! -Aventura, FL

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy!! !!! Ladies ... stay for 10 days....

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy!! !!! Ladies ... stay for 10 days. Any suggestions? I called nancy....they have that recovery retreat. However, its 1900 dollars for 10 days! Kind of pricey!!!! Any ladies out there want to room up!!!!!!???? It would help me greatly. My surgery is on 1/28/14. Ill be in aventura until 2/5/14. Inbox me!!!!! Well ladies.....i'm on my journey to get all needed items!!!!! Talk to you soon dolls!!!! :-*I am finally here, starting my page...this feels so real!!!! My date is almost here!

I'm ecstatic!!!!! Ya'll don't even know!!!!! I'm part of the realself stalking club....I'm OBCESSED!!!! The simple thought of ME...Having a BRAND SPANKING NEW body in a little over 2 months is CRAZY!!!!!! I've been waiting for this time to come for oh so long....and the closer and closer I get....the more unreal it seems!!!!

Anyways, a little about myself....I'm 27, nurse, floridian, one child that I had at 17! Yes I said it... 17! Gained 80lbs during my pregnancy. ...and my body was NEVER the same again....AT A VERY YOUNG AGE! Did I mention I am a floridian?....with that being said....I need to be BAD!!!! I need a BANGING BODY that turns heads!!!! I need to be able to walk that beach with pride!!!!! And my time is finally coming!

Ht:5'9"
Wt:190

When I took the photo above I was about 200lb.

Ok....so...as I explained I had a child very young. And its my time to SHINE!!!! My boyfriend is financing this. Cant wait for us to have some fun...hint hint!!!***** with my soon to gave new body!!!! Victorias secret will be my best friend after this ladies!

We went to dr. Salama June 19th 2013 for a consult. I will have to say that my first impression of his office was not a great one. When I first got to the business plaza where his office was, I was surprised to see that there were 5-8 girls standing outside of his office door. As I aporoached the door, I opened it to enter...only to see another 10 girls in the waiting room. Wtf!?!? Are you kidding me!!!!!!! I lived 3 hours away...didn't know that it was going to be sooooo packed and I would have to wait so long to see him once I got there. My boyfriend and I signed in and left to get something to eat. When we finally got to see dr. Salama, much to my surprise he was extremely personable and down to earth. I was a little awkward standing in front of him naked. But he was very professional. He answered all of my questions. Let me know the risks of surgery. He told me that he would be able to get 1500cc in each cheek. Wtf!? I thought that was a little excessive. Honestly....my goal is not to have a nicki minaj butt. I am shooting for a sculpted look.....one that is natural and sexy. More projection and a tiny waist. But I thought about it...if you put into account that you may lose as much as 50% of volume to absorption it may not be too big. And I'm also tall. So it may not be too bad.

Dr. Salama actually recommended that I get a tummy tuck prior to getting the bbl because I have so much extra skin from my pregnancy when I gained 80 lbs. I told him that I would really like to have the bbl first then shortly after get the tt. He was concerned that I may not be completely satisfied with my bbl results if I didn't gave a tt first. But due to the fact that I am "not that bad" he would perform the bbl first and then 8 months to a year later do the tt.

I asked him if I could do them both together and he objected. He says that with a bbl your not supposed to sit kn your bottom so you have to lay on your stomach. And with a tummy tuck you have to stay off of your tummy and have to lay on your back. So its very easy to mess up your results when you have the 2 procedures together so he doesn't do them together anymore. I appreciated his honesty. Dome doctors would do them together just to get the money. Knowing the results will n t be that good. Smh

So that day...I put my 10% deposit down. Total cost $8999!!!!!! Nancy was great!!!!! I totally love the office staff!!!!!!

Since my appt...I stopped smoking in prep for surgery and have Been looking for somewhere to
stay for 10 days. Any suggestions? I called nancy....they have that recovery retreat. However, its 1900 dollars for 10p days! Kind of pricey!!!! Any ladies out there want to room up!!!!!!???? It would help me greatly. My surgery is on 1/28/14. Ill be in aventura until 2/5/14. Inbox me!!!!! Well ladies.....i'm on my journey to get all needed items!!!!! Talk to you soon dolls!!!! :-*I am finally here, starting my page...this feels so

correction

The first few lines of my review is out of order. Not sure how that happened. Please disregard it. Its a little confusing. Thanks ladies!!!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

So how did it go? Any updates?
I'm with Salama 1/23! In town till 1/31. Good luck!
Welcome to team salama, I would suggest that you upload pix it will get the girls to respond more to your post, salama is the man changed my life
Welcome hun..i dnt c da pic u mentioned but Salama IS DA MAN!!
Welcome to team salama.
Damn i hope he tells me he can put in 1500cc lol thatd be amazing but i dunno im kinda small (145lbs-5'5") i just hope there is enough fat.
Welcome and good luck doll mwahz oxoxox keep us posted doll
Thank you! I def will keep you guys posted love!!!
Welcome .......i cant wait..im also scheduled with Dr. Salama May 2014. Keep us posted.... everyone on RS that has gone to Salama has been happy. So he is the right one to get the job done.
Thank you!!!!!! I am so excited! I have been glued to this site for months. Doing research on all of the docs. I was back and forth between salama and yily. Dr. Jimerson was booked tooooooo far out! Yily had me a little uncomfortable with the distance and I felt that her results were not consistent! Dr. Salama ALWAYS works miracles!!!!! Good luck hun! I will def be keeping everyone posted!!!!
Good Luck!!
Thank you!!!!!!#
Thanks sis!!!!!! This is life changing!!!!! Cant wait @ladyb2011
Welcome to RS sis! Good Luck!
Thanks sis!!!!!! This is life changing for me!!!!! Cant wait girl!!!!