BBL with TT and LIPO - Aventura, FL

A new begining for me, I am 47 years old single...

A new begining for me, I am 47 years old single mother of one in which she is 24years old.I have decide to change my body, right now i am very unhappy with the way i look stomach in the front flat in the back, i am just ready for a new me.I wanted to be able to ride my new Harley this summer and look nice!

I have schedule for April 9th in Aventure Fl. Yes i am very nervous and scare, this is somthing new for me! sometime i feel like backing out and say this is not for me but on the hand i say go for it! Please Help! Also I am 5'5 wt 190.

Almost there. Keep us posted. U must be so excited!
Hi, r u still having ur surgery tomorrow? if so good luck :)
no i had to change my date for july 13

I need to switch dates, My surgery is Jan the 29th...

I need to switch dates, My surgery is Jan the 29th with Dr. Salama i need a Feb appointment.

Go for it...it's about you and your wants. I am 53 and I need my butt to match the rest of me for me. I have been waiting to do this for a while but I keep putting it off because I figured I lived with this unatttractive butt for the last 15 years. I completetly let myself go during my last marriage due to stress. Now it's time for me. Do this for "YOU", because "YOU DESERVE IT". Good Luck!
Go for it, I am 49 i just had my bbl Feb 21. I was feeling like you i had second thoughts but the more i look in the mirror the more i didnt like the way i look. So i said to myself just do it!!!! Now i am happy that i did it.
Miami Plastic Surgeon