BBL with TT and LIPO - Aventura, FL

A new begining for me, I am 47 years old single...

A new begining for me, I am 47 years old single mother of one in which she is 24years old.I have decide to change my body, right now i am very unhappy with the way i look stomach in the front flat in the back, i am just ready for a new me.I wanted to be able to ride my new Harley this summer and look nice!

I have schedule for April 9th in Aventure Fl. Yes i am very nervous and scare, this is somthing new for me! sometime i feel like backing out and say this is not for me but on the hand i say go for it! Please Help! Also I am 5'5 wt 190.

I need to switch dates, My surgery is Jan the 29th...

I need to switch dates, My surgery is Jan the 29th with Dr. Salama i need a Feb appointment.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Go for it...it's about you and your wants. I am 53 and I need my butt to match the rest of me for me. I have been waiting to do this for a while but I keep putting it off because I figured I lived with this unatttractive butt for the last 15 years. I completetly let myself go during my last marriage due to stress. Now it's time for me. Do this for "YOU", because "YOU DESERVE IT". Good Luck!
Go for it, I am 49 i just had my bbl Feb 21. I was feeling like you i had second thoughts but the more i look in the mirror the more i didnt like the way i look. So i said to myself just do it!!!! Now i am happy that i did it.
Almost there. Keep us posted. U must be so excited!
Hi, r u still having ur surgery tomorrow? if so good luck :)
no i had to change my date for july 13
Thanks for everybody support!!!!!! Its time for me to do me! My daughter and my ex! Is very supported. My daughter will be coming with me for a week then my ex will fly in and stay until its time to come back. I have a loving and caring team lol. They both know how i feel about my body its a hot mess. Plus i want to look good on my new harley that i bought last summer this will be my first summer riding and i want to look good on it!!!!!!!!!
@r1223, go for it. You deserve just what you want. Do it for you and be happy if its really what you want. I'm 43 with 3 kids ages 16,18, & 23. I'm getting my tt and bbl done because I have done alot for my kids as a single mother and I deserve this for me. I support you 100%. Good Luck and keep us posted.
Well, I feel ya girl! Im 5'6 193lbs mother of five, all natural births and want the bbl and tt. Im supper duper excited about the procedure and have the support of my partner. I am not wanting this done until late Aug.

Hi there, thanks for sharing your journey with us. I'm sure you're going to get lots of support and advice from the BBL ladies! Please keep us updated on your progress as your journey progresses.

Kirsty