I Took the First Step...now What???? - Aventura, FL

I finally did it! I submitted my pics to Dr....

I finally did it! I submitted my pics to Dr. Salama's office and I'm waiting for their assessment. I hope that I am a good bbl candidate.
I'm not sure of what the next step will be but I can't wait to start my journey. I have read alot of the reviews and looked at pictures of his work. I hope that I will have similar success with my procedure. #fingerscrossed

Pic Review

Sooooooo, I have to lose a little weight before I have the surgery. Once I lose the weight I will be around 138lbs. I'm 5'2" and I'm concerned that I won't have enough fat at that weight. I know that the doctor knows best where this is concerned but that doesn't stop me from wondering. I've decided that I want a heart shaped bootay, lol!!! I don't have my date yet since I haven't put my deposit down yet. I hope to have it by the beginning of September. Yay!!!!!

Yay!!!

I put down my deposit and I finally have a surgery date. My transformation will take place on 10/10/14!!! I'm nervous now because things just got real! It's no longer something that I am just dreaming and fantasizing about. I need advice on how not to go crazy with anticipation while I'm waiting for my date to come. LOL, HELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPP!!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Yay my SX date is October 14th
Whoo team salama!! Did you get your date yet?
I just got it yesterday. 10/10/14.
Why did you rate not worth it?
Hey, I wasn't aware that I hit that. I didn't have my surgery yet.
Welcome to team salama I'm 6 months po and love it
How was your recovery? And are the results lasting?
Welcome team salama good luck
Hi All ~ I'm #teamsalama too - December 18, 2014
I know that you are excited!!!! I don't have my date yet. Is he booked until December or did you pick that date?
I picked that date
good luck...im going to EPS too!
Thank you! Have you gotten your date yet?
Yes yes lol I have no idea about all that lol but like u said ima find a video on youtube or google it! I seen a girl on here that was using them and I'm like damn we gotta use them too?? Lol its just like sooo much we have to do...it gets real confusing lol
Yes same here with saving up my money! I've been wanting this done for like 4 or 5 years now so its a MUST!!!!!!! Lol noooo backing down so its time to start buying things needed for the surgery!
I am still confused about some of the stuff though. Like the epifoam and board, and the "triangle" that goes right above the butt. I have to find out how to use them and when. I hope that I can find a video on youtube that will show how to apply all of that stuff.
I'm aiming for 2014 and can't wait!!!!!! Lol #teamsalama! ;-) I'm thinking about financing too just dont know which one to go with
I plan on financing too. But, I'm also gonna put money aside every month so that I can purchase the huge list of stuff that I'm gonna need post-op. I may use the nursing service to take care of me for the first 72 hours and I may need to used the services of the clinic's driver, all of that is going cost major bread, lol!
Hey hun I am schedule to have my bbl done june of 2014. And I think he is book up until then . Welcome to team Salama. I dont mind waiting untill next year because that gives me time to save up my money. Good luck
My thoughts exactly girl! I just hope that I don't drive myself crazy looking at wish pics until then. Honestly, I am sooooo ready to have my new body. After 4 kids and countless years of making sure that everyone else is taken care of...its finally my turn!
He is def booked up until June!! When I scheduled mine yesterday earliest date available was June 2nd
May you have success with your journey! I'm heavily considering Dr. Salama too as I just love his results. My next step after the consultation would be to plan financially (like Care Credit loans, housing, transportation, med. supplies, groceries, etc.)
I am deciding between care credit and fundmydr.com. I'm still waiting to see if I will be accepted for the procedure so I'm sure that I will have plenty of time to decide. Good luck to you!
Good luck! !