BBL:Who wants feb.15 2013 date with salama adventure ,fl. need to switch

I had some unfortunate events happen today and i...

I had some unfortunate events happen today and i can not make my date. My surgery is sceduled on july 3rd with dr. salama. If anyone is intereseted , please let me know asap as time is running out. I need to get back to naomie in a day . I was really hoping to get this done but since i cant. Thought i would see if any RealSelf women are in a rush to get it done.

Tampa, I would have loved to switch with you, but I just saw your post yesterday and my bbl isn't scheduled until the beginning of next year, so I'm not sure if you're wanting to wait that long. I hope everything worked out ok with you since it's now the 4th.
good luck with ur surgery today and happy healing
ok thanks great advice

I have a date scheduled for Feb.15th and I need to...

I have a date scheduled for Feb.15th and I need to switch with someone who has a date in April or may .

Anyone want a sooner date , that is scheduled or march or april
Would anyone be interested in Jan 22 with Salama? I'm trying to help a friend. Her date is Jan 22 and if she can't switch to a date in February or March, she can't get the procedure done. She's been trying since October to switch with someone, and she still hasn't been able to... So if anyone who's scheduled with Salama in Feb or March is willing to switch, her name on here is almostgotit. Thanks!
My date is Feb.15. But I need a march date . sorry