Scheduled for April 18,2013 with Dr Salama! I Desperately Need an Earlier Date Plz - Aventura, FL

Hi BBL sisters! I recently found this website and...

Hi BBL sisters! I recently found this website and am amazed by the BBL results by Dr Salama. It's been 12 years since giving birth to my child. No matter how hard I exercise l learned that my body would not go back to how it was. At first I was looking to get only lipo done on my belly and flanks, however after reviewing the BBL results, why not enhance my butt, which I have always dreamed of. So I called to book an appt and could not believe the next opening is not until April,2013. I hope it is all worth the money and waiting. Please welcome to share any tips. Best wishes to you all.

Good day. This is Ruben, and just wanted to let you know that we're here for you all the way through this journey. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call or email me. Email address is rubensalama@epsmiami.com. Hope all else is well, and let me know if I can help.
Ruben

Hello to all of BBL sisters! I hope everyone is...

Hello to all of BBL sisters! I hope everyone is doing well and recovering well for those who just went surgeries. As I am waiting for my big date, I am so interested in getting lipo on my arms. Has anyone had arm lipo done with BBL? Where is the incision and was it worth? I am a little worried about getting it done because I don't want to have noticeable scar or flabby arms. Has anyone have tips for me?

Feb 14th yes?
Hi, I have Feb 14th 2013 do u want to switch?
i have november 8th. do you want to switch?
Miami Plastic Surgeon