Bbl with Dr. Mendieta...Coconut Grove,FL

I have only been thinking about this surgery for...

I have only been thinking about this surgery for about one month since i was in miami visiting my friend.. she told me about the fat transfer surgery that her friend got and told me i should look into it... my friend has booty shots...which i don't want since they are illegal and i heard so many bad stores about them... i was originally going to go with dr. mendieta since he is the doctor who did my friends bbl... but as i was researching online i seen a lot of negative reviews which i didn't feel comfortable with... i found dr. salama on here and read a lot of good reviews did some research on him and here i am waiting till june 13th for my procedure... i also scheduled to have a breast augmentation consolation in dec. i want to have my breast done before i go see dr. salama in june... these will be my first plastic surgeries...i don't know how to feel right now... lol but i need to just get it over with already sheesh...lol

Well i changed my dr... and I'm scheduled to have...

well i changed my dr... and I'm scheduled to have surgery with dr. mendieta now on feb 26th. which is about ten days away...i've gained weight and been trying to keep my work outs minimal so i can maintain the fat since they told me i didn't have enough. I'm really excited to get this over with. i hope everything comes out well and goes smoothly. i did want to go to salama but i didn't want to wait all the way till june...also i like how mendieta sculpts the mid section better. and that is important to me. i want someone very aggressive with lipo.

So I had my surgery Tuesday this last week. And...

So I had my surgery Tuesday this last week. And for me there really wasnt alot of pain. Just discomfort. The day after sugery I was walking around . Making my food. Draining my drains. Basically doing everything normally with in Reason. Dr mendieta is very nice and makes you really feel comfortable and welcomed . He knows his stuff but doesn't not come of as cocky at all. . I'm very happy I chose him. From what I can see now he did such a great job with my body. Looks so great really sculpt my mid section that's why I chose him . The butt is very beautiful to even on both sides. Looks nice and plump. Looks like this could be my natural shape. Like I was just really really blessed lol. I get to take stains out Tuesday. So I can't wait for that... we post pics when drains are out

So im 1 month post op and everything is great.....

so im 1 month post op and everything is great.. still waiting to sit down and be able to wear whatever i want since i still have to wear the garment. besides that everything is normal and i had no complications... I'm also adding some photos... :-)
Miami Plastic Surgeon

i had a deposit down with salama but it was til june... i decided i didn't want to wait that long. so i scheduled with dr. mendieta. i also like how he sculpts the mid section so lovely. give a really beautiful shape

Could I see pics please
Hi there! Just wondering, why did it cost $20000??

You look incredible!

Hi there, you look great! Could we have a look at your pre and post shots if possible? I'm thinking about choosing mendieta too but worried about some posts like you've been :)
How ya doin' Lets see more pics of whats looking like now, may be a back shot?
that's what's up especially if its worth it i love your results hun. beautiful!
Wow! Amazing results!
thanks!!!
you look amazing!!! do you mind sharing your before pics. thanks!!
thanks...my main pic if a before...i will post them with my after pics now.. check it out :-)
Wow you look great!!!
thanks :-)
Have you had any massages?
No I haven't Cuz the hard stuff feeling has went away. Plus I'm in California so I'm not by the office
Thanks for your response! I hope I am able to go without too. It would be nice to not have that expense in addition to everything else.
they told me i can do it myself..so I'm sure you will be able to as well
That would be nice if I could as well. You looked perfect before. Your body is jaw dropping. :)))
thanks girl:-)...people said i was taking the easy way out with lipo n bbl...but that couldn't be farther from the truth ...going through surgery is not easy...theres just somethings that you can't achieve strictly through working out... I'm sure you will look great... just keep working out them legs girl... get them nice and thick :)
Gorgeous! Very happy for you!
Thanks :)
you look wonderful doll. what did he quote u if u don't mind sharing
I paid a little under 10, 000. But since I live in California I had to get plane tickets. Hotel. Food. Taxis. So came out to probably around 20, 000... def worth it tho ;)
your body looks SICK! his lipo is GREAT i would love to know your current measurements.. PM me please!!!
current measurements are 39-28-42
How are you feeling? I am scheduled with Dr. Mendieta in May and would love to see pics of your results if you are willing to share? Thanks in advance!!