Waist down another 2 inches

I'm so excited I'm finally going through with this...

I'm so excited I'm finally going through with this BBL feb 2014!!!!! After a year of waiting... Nancy took care of me she got me my date moved up and I can't wait to meet her and everyone. Now I need to decide if I'll stay at their recovery home or a hotel. Has anyone stayed there before? Or know of any decent priced hotels are???
Welcome to team salama sis I am 10 months po and love it you are in good hands
Thankyou!!!
Welcome to RS enjoy your journey!

Pre/intro

I came to this site because first of I've been stalking a few of you guys incognito.. And I thank you for your updates they helped me make a decision. I saw the good and bad from my Dr. And I am praying to God all will be well. But I know that any surgery is a risk that being said.. I came to write a review on my soon to be experience and also for the support. I am freaking out when I got my date I thought nothing of it but now it's 2 months away and I'm excited scared and SCARED!!! Anxious too .. So I hope to be of help and also hope to get the support I can get from you vets... Agh I'm freaking out anyway has anyone stayed in the Recovery Home ???

Thigh/arm lipo

Anyone had their thighs/arms lipo? Is it worth it?? With bbl
Hey girly youre before me i wanna do my arms too good luck
Do you think it will be worth it

Thigh / arm lipo worth it??

Anyone??
Idk it seems like many girls dont see a huge difference. Nancy suggested that i decide when i see dr salama he can always add it. I heard he is pretty honest
Yeah I should of done that too I already added it though

Salama girls?!

Hey so I'm starting to get real nervous and reading peoples profiles and their lists of what to take I feel so Unprepared !!! I had lipo before and I went back to work the next day! So I guess I didn't think this would be hard since my job requires me to stand all day! Omg a lot of you were so prepared I'm kind of winging it! Also the only person I told was my mother and she isn't being supportive about it. My husband is gone for military and I want to surprise him when he comes back;) any SALAMA vets out there with some advice !? Please do I really need to take things with me?
I would suggest going to recov
Yes I am:))) since I'm going I shouldn't need all those extra supplies ?
Recovery house, I have heard arm lipo makes it hard to take care of yourself. He will hook you up though you will love it

Bye RealSelf

This site is not what I was expecting it's more discouraging than supportive . That being said I might come and post an after picture later but I won't be updating anymore. Thanks bigbootytinywaste and Zambia you and those who welcomed me. Good luck to anyone getting a procedure. All smiles
My comment on getting your thighs done would be to do it. Your smaller to begin with and may need more fat. The lipo on the thighs is ruff for the first few days but then gets better. I would not do the arms unless you have to, in order to get more fat. It just seems like my arms were the only thing that would help me get out of bed by myself. I think it would be harder recovery if I had my arms done. Plus arms don't have as much fat as the thighs do, so I would do thighs before thinking about the arms. But whatever you decide will turn out great, salama is excellent and has a great team with him. You'll look great girl :)
Aw thanks I ended up taking the thigh off but when I see him in person I'll see if he thinks he'll need more fat cause girl that picture is deceiving I have a lot of fat lol
I went through the scared part too. All excitement was gone lol. It's back now!!! :). I'm getting my thighs and under my butt on the back of my legs done, too. I'll let you know it it is worth it!!

Thanks ladies

Never mind my last update I'm getting lots of love and support from a lot of you girls THANKYOU!!! I can't wait to post my results. I'll be staying at the Recovery Home.
I am scheduled with Dr. Salama on February 4th. I just joined Real Self.
I go february 4th. I am excited.
Hi I go February 4th. I am excited. I have not joined real self yet, still contemplating though it has been so helpful!

Believe it or not

So something happened were i never received my so called "package" and I am now trying to find time to and sitter to set these labs up! Im really upset about it but it is what it is! I am starting my iron and vitamin C late but ive had lipo before and that Dr never had me do any of this so I think ill be fine. Hopefully my surgery isnt cancelled becauase of this :( Im stressed about this ! Recovery home is paid surgery is paid flights are paid wtf
Good luck we'll probably get a chance to meet, i'll be there on feb24
In the recovery home? I leave on the 26th!
Yes I'll be arriving at rh on 24th surgery on 25th

Im getting reaallyyy nervous!

Im so nervous right now

Pictures pre op

Some before pictures
yay ur time is so soon! You are gonna be nervous. your gonna second guess yourself...but dont worry salama is a good dr even tho the place you get the surgery loooks sketchy haha its not they r all really good you will do great and salama and his anaesthesiologist are awesome at what they do so dont worry BE STRONG!! im praying for yah gurly good luck u will look fab after and also time flies after its done so dont worry just keep thinking "this too shall pass!" xoxoxox MUAH
Omg thank you i needed to hear that! I just cant wait to be on the other side!! :) its my turn lol!! :)
Oh boy your time us coming . I m so excited for you - if u need any tips let me know .. Is a recovery where u need a lot of positive ppl around you. Will be following your recovery: what are ur measurements right now ?

Snow

So my labs are scheduled for tomorrow and there is a possibilty everything will be closed tomorrow. Everything was closed today! And im just like great ! I need positive energy my way please. :)
Hey hunny I hope you have recieved your package by now if not just give them a call and they can email EVERY SINGLE THING.. And trust me you aren't missing anything.. Look forward to seeing you at the recovery house. What day do you arrive? I will be there 2/10-2/20
Yes:) they had to email it to me im going for labs tomorrow if the weather allows me to! I will be there on the 17 ;)
Where do u live hun i am in chicago area and i am hating this winter with passion. They said it wont be as bad as previously thought in our area

My numbers lol

my measurements are
36.5
Your surgery date is coming so soon ! I feel just like you.. very anxious nervous and excited! Good luck to you :) Are you staying at the recovery house or hotel ?
Recovery house!! Im really nervous! Will you be staying in the recover house as well?
Hey hun ; good luck on your sx.

Who knows

I havent told anyone about my surgery except my husband but he doesnt know its happening next week! i was talking to him and he pretty much told me not to do it! (Hes not here hes on military leave) at first he was ok with it but he has no idea its paid for every cent i spent and hes telling me not to do it! It was suppose to be a surprise ! Oh lord! It will still be a surprise but this time he thinks the idea is out of my head. I just hope everything turns out great and hes not upset when he sees me. Its just a waiting game now.
giiiiiirrrrrrl he gonna be so in love when he get back he going awol lol wont want to go back to post lol
I hope so lol ! Im excited/scared!
I am just finding out there is a recovery house, Nancy sent me the info on it today so I'm going to look it over... strongly considering it as I don't have a reliable person to take the trip down with me

Iron pills

I feel like they make my hair grow! Anyone else?
Best wishes and happy healing and ur in great hands so dont be scared get ready get ready get ready for the nu beautiful you! Its SHOW TIME!
Thank you thank you !!! I'm super nervous !!!
Uw!

Tomorrow is the big DAY i

Cant wait!
May God bless you with speedy recovery, and I'll see you next week!
Praying for you and a speedy recovery! Good luck
Praying for ya!!! Best wishes!!!

Post op like just now left surgery

I just got to the recovery house im nauseous mu butt hurts and HOT other than that Im happy really happy
Congratulations luv! Booty, booty, bootayyyyyy!
Congrats welcome to big booty land
Yay I'm glad all went well, happy healing hunnie

Recovery house

I am extremely glad i chose to stay here ! The girls are so nice my roomate is so awesome ! The nurses are great! I feel really comforatable !!
Congrats... You look great, I look forward to seeing more pics..happy healing
Yea i will post more soon thank you girlie
congrats gir!!!! booty looks great ..happy healing :)

1500

I got 1500s my shape is a bit squarish but i know it will drop:) my roommate is awesome she tells me what to expect! Im really tall so 1500 will look proportionate! The surgery felt so fast! When i woke up i felt alot of pain in my butt! I just threw up a few mins ago i got really nauseous! Irene came to my rescue thankfully i was in the restroom and not in my bed lol! Ive been moving alot so now im going to lay down and rest so i wont get nauseous anymore ! The pain meds are life savers!
Nice meeting you at the office. :-)
Igualmente:)
Congrats gurl! :)

What do you guys think?
Whoa bay! You look fabulous! WOWW! :)
Than you :)
I love it! :D

Pain

I underedtimated this surgery for sure! Today the pain is worse than the first day! My butt feels like hot hot rocks it hurts and thr garmet is so uncomforatable! I just want to sit down!
Sorry girly be strong it will all be worth it we're here for u anytime u need to vent. Gee if you even have energy for that. Hope you feel better soon
Thank you:) :) :) ive been sleeping all day i feel a little better;)
Lol.. I'll be where you are next week.! EEeEk

Nurses

I love Irene!!! Shes mama! And Liz just came back today she keeps telling me i look great so makes me feel better lol... Recovery home is awesome i coildnt imagine recovery without the help! My whitesuga roomie is always so helpful as well she rubbed arnica on my purple butt lol and then took this pic for you guys!
Wow, Salama gave you BOOTY giiirrrll you look great
Looking good babe! I;m sorry you're hurtin even more today. The booty looks ginormous though! Yay! :) Sending love and well wishes. xo
Thank you yes its a huge difference!

I feel

I feel so much better after the first painful massage i just bit down on that towel and took deep breaths! And now i feel like i have more energy! I guess the only thing that sucks is the garmet being too tight on the crack and shoulders!!
You look good!!!
Thank you !!!
Your body looks great!!!

Tall girls! Garmets!

Okay so please take this advice very seriously it would be a good idea to get a custom fit garmet before you come down. Or bring some sewing supplies to make the straps bigger! Also a butt in will not affect results And the thong area can be extremely painful!! Also the extreme stretching can give you a camel toe! So i wish i would have had a custom made garmet for me because it is the only thing preventing me from walking more and healing faster! Its so crazy painful!

Wednesdays!

A little FYI if you are calling or emailing the girls Nancy Jewels Evelyn Nomie Cynthia etc.. On wednesday!! Please make sure its an emergency!! They are PACKED on wednesdays i feel bad for them!! It is the only day Dr Salama can see patients post op or for consultation so i was waiting for ever a day after surgery because they were so busy i wasnt mad at them i felt bad because they had so much pressure to make everyone happy. Anyway i would call monday tues thursday or friday to get good quality customer service;) lol
Yes so true I wouldn't even call on a weds I was there forever on a weds post op

My back drain

My back drain wont let me sleep i feel like its poking into my spine if thats even possible? I took two percs and i still feel it? Anyone experience this?
Looking good can't wait for ur final results :)
Yess! Evelyn is nice by the way shes just a hard worker and to the point. Straightforward!!

Today

Today i feel so much better! I switched garmets to my first one and i still have a weird poking feeling on my back drain. But i feel more emergized. I still feel pain in my butt and i cant wait for the swelling to go down!!!
Me either! Thank you!

Recovery Home

My roomie left today:( but im glad i crossed paths with her!
Its funny everyone walks around naked in this house well in their garmet.
Im really so bored i wish i could walk to walgreens but my garmet is digging into my crack andvag so walking is not to comforatable!
I wish i would have brought tape and gauze and more vitamins.
I didnt bring much and im glad cause packing can be a pain. But anyway i tried putting on some sweats and they would NOT go up so ive been wearing skirts and dresses or just a robe!
How was ur experience at the recovery house?
Awesome!! Irene and liz are awesome!!!! Heide is really quiet and she wont check on you but shell do everything you ask..
Hey baby, how are you?, you back home already, kisses

I took my garmet off

Im on the way to a massage and i couldnt keep my garmet on im supposed to get a new one today. I hope its not hell. Short girls you are blessed!!
Dang girl look at that butt!!! :D you look amazing!
Looking good hun
Ok great how about as far as the meals :D

2nd massage

The butt in garmet did not fit me ! Omg my butg is huge! My hips are wide!! Anyway i love everyone at the office they make you feel at home and welcomed and relaxed! They are always smiling and remember your name they go beyond! Eilene I think that is how she spells her name anyway she is so good at what she does (massage) definetely makes you feel better afterwards!
Please help I have been ordering different garment and none seems to reach over my shoulder. .I am frustrated. .I send that three garments already..what garment did u use..I am 5'11
Can u go to your ps and ask him to order you one or two through them just a thought!! Save you the headache time and energy..
Order a garmet? I think you might look around for a place

Liz

Liz cooked this for us Im so glad shes back today! I love her and Irene!!
I use the ones they gave me they do fit over my shoulder BUT it hurts so I am going to make a custom made one. Also what you can do is cut them and sow an extra piece of material on it.. You have to get creative when your tall :( i feel your pain girly!! I am struggling with my garmet game!

Home

I got home last night. The weather was bad so i HAD to sit down once for 1.5hours and then for 3 hours! Omg!!! I tried staying in the restroom for at least 10min each time but i flew first class (u must try to do thay if you can!) and the flight attendants knocked on the door to make sure i was ok! They kept checking on me cause the boppy pillow made me look like a GIANt! And i tried leaning my weight on my feet and back so i looked really stiff and uncomforatable. Oh boy this surgery is for crazy people so yes i am crazy for doing all this and all you go through!

At home my son acted funny around me last night it made me really sad he didnt want to even look at me:( but this morning omg he climbed on my BACk and started slapping my ass!!!! Omg i was sleeping and he had just woken up so yes it was crazy painn! Hes only 1 so he knows no better ! But i learned my lesson hes sleeping on the crib tonight!
9 days post correct? How do u feel n how's the mommy duties coming alone I have a one year old as well n I'm so concern on how ima do it when I get back :D
Hey girl i was just about to write about that ill answer your question in my review
Lol! Welcome home! This surgery IS for crazy people. I totally agree hahaha

Mommies of babies

So getting home my son was acting weird he didnt want me to hold him. This morning he was alot more clingy and he woke up playing on my back which was really painful. Anyway running after him and picking up after his toys etc its been really hard bending down constantly.

NOW hes been throwing up for about 4 hours he cant keep anything down. Hes cranky and irritable! I swear so much has happened all in one and a half days! I am already thinking of taking him to the ER and it SUCKS because i cant SIT DOWN! But obviously if i have to drive him I will because he is starting to degydrate:(
I write this because i want future bbl moms to realize how it really is after the surgery. I am lucky my mom is here with me now even though she is upset with me for getting the surgery . She works during the day though so she cant help me much with my son! So please plan ahead not only will you need a nurse after surgery your definetly going to need help with your baby!
You look so good girl...My date is in one week an i cab not wait..keep me posted
Lookn good. I dont no how dare u fit n them jeans...lol. it hurt to bad n do wanta loose fit so I havent put on jeans yet. Jus dresses... But U go girl. I see u !
Oh I wanted to tell you (I know this sounds bad) try to give your lil guy small sips of coke and crackers. My kids don't get pop but if they have a tummy bug I swear that's the miracle cure (and they love it of course!) That was THE ONLY THING that helped with my morning sickness too. It doesn't have to be a lot. Just a couple sips does the trick. Good luck sis.

Mother

So my mom finally said something about my butt! Mind you she didnt know i was going to Florida for surgery she thought I was visiting Family. Anyway when I got back she would just shake her head in disaprovement and today I dropped my sons bottle and she said Ill pick it up! You probably cant even bend down! Your butt is huge I hope it goes down you walk like this... ( she did a hunchback butt sticking out walk with her legs wide open) lol omg i wanted to laugh so hard!
Omg girl good luck!!! You are going to look awesome! Brace yourself !!! Its a rollercoaster ride;)
Hey girl those are my maternity jeans they are like stretchy and no jean material they are really soft too!! I cant fit anything anymore!!!! Lol

Moms approval

I feel so much better now that my mother and i cleared the air she actually just helped me put my garmet on and I came clean about my trip to Florida I told her about the recovery home etc.. Its a big deal to me I feel alot happier with my decision and my results!

That is good to hear, hey do not blame your mom for be mad, l beat she wants to be with you, no matter what, remember that only moms have the inconditional love for their children even when we do crazy things like go under the knife without let them know, Happy that she is by your side, l imagine the BIG relieve. How is the prince?
Yes your right I dont blame her. It is a huge relief! And my baby todavia esta malito:( he doesnt want to eat but hes doing better than thursday!!:)
Thank you girl...you booty is BIG honey...nothing but legging for you boo hahaha..an yeah I'm preparing myself for the ride

Swollen

I woke up with my face swollen like the first day of surgery ! I havent ate salty food! Who knows...
Hey love how are u feeling update us please :) ...
Ok;)
Looking good ! Can you post front pictures before after ?

Tomorrow=2weeks

I just took a shower and when i put my garment back on i put the board in for the first time. Feels a little weird but oh well. Ive been looking to buy a custom made garment but since i cant drive ive been looking online. Does anyone know of a website?
I feel a lot better now . The wedgy from the garment is the only thing the hurts real bad i cant wait to get a new one.
My butt is still really hard and im getting more dents :/ its not round but its huge. Idk if this is common or if the airplane ride ruined my butt??? I hope the so called fluffing changes the shape!
Its annoying that i cant sit down i cant wait to sit!!!
You're welcome! I'm sure you'll see the fluffing before you know! :)

Booty

Not round or what do you guys think?
Thank you for sharing ur great story. I have six children looking to get the sx next spring 2015
Lookin good! :)
One word "NICE", lol how the baby doing?

New garment

I just received my 2nd stage garment from Nomie and I feel so much better! They are angels! I have no regrets about chosing Dr.Salama and his team!
I think you butt looks good honey..an fluffing will only make it better... how many cc did you get? An has there been anymore volume loss
I dont think so i think its huge! I had 1500cc i cant wait for fluffing;) thanks:)
Thankyou you will look fab!!! Its a long recovery hope you have lots of help afterwards!;)

Laying down

This garmet is so much better!
you're looking better by the day girly, and lmao @ what your mom said you look like..i bet you feel great to get that off your chest though!
Big bootyyy!! ;):)
Wow girl thats an awesome booty

...

...
Yours is!!
Lol yes my mom thinks my butt is nasty big!! Shes crazy! I feel alot better especially because she helps me more with my todler! Thank you girl!

Ss

A
I love your booty!
Thankyou!
Your booty is looking soo good! That's what I want!

3 weeks today

I felt the sharpest pain ever in my left cheek i literally wanted to scream i thought it was going to go away quick but it was very long... I had to drive today so i dont know if it was because of that!!! I really wish i didnt have to drive !!!!

#

32.5
Wow
How are you driving??? I drove yesterday n today with my half foam roller n bobby pillow! My legs get do effing numb! :(
With the bobby pillow it so uncomforatable because it makes me really tall lol!!! Have you had any pain?
Looking good!

Blues

So im definetly getting the volume blues! When i first got the surgery I thought my butt was too big and now that I am losing Volume Im like noooo!! Lol but reading BigBootytinywaist review she says thats normal in week3 so shes pretty accurate! I have a few dimples I msg Dr Salama and he responded right away he said to gently massage those areas!! So i am not wearing a Small waist clincher i started with an 2xl garmet! I wear it still but over the waist clincher! And i feel like i can go down to XL! Wow ive never been XL in anything before!
Aww, its okay. You're just losing the swelling, right? :) ...And that's wonderful that you're down to an XL! :)
Haha i totally ment xS !! But thank you!!;)
I hope its swelling :(

Typo

I ment i wear a size S waist clincher and I feel like i can go down to XS not xl oops thats what happens whe you update real latw at night! This garment gives me insomnia its super uncomforatable! But better than the last one! And today my butt feels so small! My body shape def improved but my butt is not turning heads it just looks proportionate ... I dnt know how i feel about this right now a lil on the down side though :(
I feel jus like you girl. I go for 4 week post op friday. I demand a revision. I no its real soon but I no i want more booty. I dont see it fluffing that much more... hope we both see bigger soon . Good luck
Your mom is funny. You look great! Thank you for sharing ur story :-)
Yea she is old school! Thank you for reading;)

1month

So volume is def going down. Which is expected. I went to a party and didnt wear my garmet no one really noticed anything they just said I lost weight... Seems like booty pops more with garmet ON not off.. And im still wearing it everyday. i just took it off for that party. When does "fluffing" visit!!?? Lol
Fluffing usually begins n your fourth ot fifth month...luv! If u get more concern w volume lost begin your squats!
Oh really i thought about squats but wasnt sure when i could begin those
i got the same comments, not many people notice my booty , usually was just my waist., for smaller girls is usually harder to notice as much unless they have seen you naked, then the difference is much noticeable.

Menstrual

So about 10 days after my surgery I started to "bleed" but it looked a bit weird and stringy like the nasty stuff that comes out of the drains.. It lasted about 3 days very light.. And now last weekend i had another cycle and it was super cloggy and stringy as well ? Idk is this something that should even be affected by a bbl?? It wasnt even " liquid" just clotty like and stringy sorry for the details I just want to know if this is common???
But I agree with Chitown gal call dr Salam just to be on the safe side
Thanks im glad to hear im not the only one . Yes the body is traumatized!
My first period after bbl was the same . I was so freaked out but it will be okay . I guess us just your body reacting to the trauma just went through - just treated as normal

Px

do you have updated pics?
Yea im wearing white pants
Posted 2 yesterday

Waist

My waist has gone down another 2 inches!
Pics plz
Hola, how r you, how family, guess what, l lost uour profile and l just found it in a pcs of paper, how is new body, how is the baby, hopefully hott mamacita. Besos
Hola amiguis! I havent been on here in a while! We are very good and you ?

All is well

Feeling better im fine with the size now. I had sex at 9weeks. And it he said it was soft! I dont think it is.
Looking nice ...! How many ccs you got..? You got 1500 total or 1500 each cheek
Hi, baby how r you, you butt look good girl, let me know when come down here again to t Hang out, give the baby a kiss, God bless
Nice pic...jus checkin on ya. Hope all is well...miss ya!!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Salama is an awesome Doctor and he is good at what he does. But his staff all the girls they truly compliment him. The experience wouldn't be the same with out them. He is truly blessed to have an awesome team. They baby'd me the took awesome care of me and I am beyond thankful! Thank you! He and his team are worth every penny and every second of waiting!