Salama Read my Mind!!! - Aventura, FL

I decided to get the bbl I believe in January. ...

I decided to get the bbl I believe in January. Day of sx I was early to my pre-op apt., but made it to the sx center late. The nurse/lady who opened the door at sx center had a nasty attitude (hubby and I looked at each other like no she didn't)!!!! We got lost... lol! Anyway, she said kind of under her breathe harshly "we been waiting" as she was rushing me! She put me in this room and told me how and what to change in. As I was changing I started thinking she got me twisted, as soon as I hurry up and put these clothes on I am going to read her her rights!!!!! Unfortunately, when I opened the door she was showing all teeth:D! lol!!! Note to self - calm ur tale down before going into sx! lol. He asked if I had questions. The only thing I wanted to know was how many ccs will I get. Salama quickly responded that he does not go into sx thinking about how many ccs! That was fair enough! He did say that I didn't have to worry about getting a butt too big because my skin was too tight! (OH NOOO)! He also said that I would be fine and I believed him! When they took me into the room and laid me on that warm table is when reality really, really set in... I looked around the room and felt that comfort of warmth from the table and thought "They are really getting ready to do surgery on me" good thing I knocked out because I probably would have started hyperventilating!!! lol seriously! I spend the day before and the day of sx with my husband and had the best caretaker every day after!!! Thank you God! Salama contoured my waist beautifully and threw some ass in the back!!!!!! On the day of sx I was able to walk around and see the awesomeness!!! I haven’t had to take any type of meds for pain or for going to the restroom. There are about two or three very tender spots on my body from the lipo, where it hurts to the touch. Other than that I’m just sore. If I don't see my body for another 5 days I'm good! Yes, mommy is hottt! There is so much I want to say and show but it is very uncomfortable doing this review on my knees. I'm 5'6 was 135 before weight gain. I think I went into sx at maybe 145/147! I got a fabulous 1200cc. I got upper and lower back, flanks, abdomen, arms and thighs. First massage was so excruciating that it made me laugh very hard! The last 5/8 minutes of massage was on my left abdomen and I guess the pain was beyond excruciating because that one area made me cry and shake! But I can tell you one thing, after I made it back to the hotel I was able to sleep comfortably for the first time. Sx was Thursday and massage was the following Monday. Next massage is tomorrow and I know what to expect so it’s okay. He contoured me so right I wish I could just remove these drains and garments and just be done! I am sooooo satisfied!!!

Finally photos

When I first contacted Salama's office I was told to send in photos. These are the photos I sent in.

Day of sx

I am so so so very glad that I did it and it is now done! This is an experience of a lifetime!!!! I can continue to update with pics, but not a lot of time to talk due to house full of children and job! But I will answer all questions!

Pics

I am one week post op today, but I am posting pics from the day of sx thru day 4.

17 days post op

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I personally think Dr. Salama is AWESOME! I asked him maybe two or three questions and he over answered them to make sure we were all on the same page. He is a great doctor, very professional. I don't recall us having much small talk, which is my style. I only seen him twice, once for my consultation, and when I came in for sx for him to take my pics and draw on me. I would totally recommend him based on what he has done for me. He has definitely done wonders on my body!

I missed the pics!! :(
OH NOOO! I missed ur pics :-(
Respect boo you look great...
Loving the hourglass and booty....great transformation! Many congrats and happy healing :))
Happy healing..looking forward to seeing more pics!you look great!
You look great how are you feeling? Take it day by day results get bette and better...trust me! Good luck and u liok fab!!
You look fabulous. I am dying to see how your tummy is going to look once its healed. I have the same tummy as you post op and i was afraid i would need a TT which i would consider as a last resort. He did a number on you hunny. I will be following your journey. Happy healing
No need for TT! Will show you current updated pics
Your tummy looks amazing. That bra and panty set is too cute. Dr Salama does his thang on his patients. He is a bit pricey but i can understand why
You look great babe........congrats
Looking good happy healing
Lovely, I didn't know us dark skinned girl bruised that bad lol. I'm not looking forward to that.
The bruisings not that bad! More color than pain~
Happy healing. Small waist big butt! What brand of faja is that? I like it.
It's the free garment they put on you in the doctors office. Lipo express
Happy healing hun looking great it only gets better hang in there: )
Looking good! Happy healing.
thanks
Good u got ur surgery done & it went well. Make sure u post some pics so we can send on de compliments.
Wow! So happy the first steps are done. Looking forward to seeing pics ! Take it easy!!
traveling home today. In the car headed to the airport. Will arrive home late therefore I will definitely try to make sure pictures r posted tomorrow.
Safe travels. Take it easy.. Get some rest. We will be here! Lol..