Researched RealSelf 24/7 . . . . Definetly Ready to Do This. . . - Aventura, FL

I Scheduled my surgery since almost April 2012...

I Scheduled my surgery since almost April 2012 with Dr. Salama. . . but before that I weighed 200lbs, went to a consultation to a doctor in Fort Lauderdale, he insulted me by telling me that he would not do the BBL on me at the weight I was, that I needed to lose weight with a rude and disgusted tone, that just brought my self esteem and hopes down . . . So I moved on, kept on searching until I came across RealSelf and found Dr. Salama's Results.

I emailed Salama's office and Ruben replied back, we agreed to do my Breast Augmentation then the BBL later. . . at the time I contacted Dr. Salamas office they never said anything negative about my weight . . . which encouranged me ALOT, beleiving that it is possible to look great, I've always had issues with my weight, now I'm healthy and getting down to a healthier and normal weight. . .

Dr. Salama did an amazing job with my breast in October 2012. at that time I weighed 160lbs, 36B, got 550cc(R) and 600cc(L) that brought me up to a 36D.

I'm now 5'2" 145 lbs and very excited for my BBL in January 24th, 2014.

Dr. Salama's Team are amazing, so friendly and welcoming. . . when I was a bigger size I never got told that they could not do any procedure on me . . .In fact by doing my Breast Augmentation first, it boosted up my confidence and self esteem, which has helped me be more motivated to loose more weight. . . I know After the BBL It will be easier for me to get to a healthy and normal weight between 115-125 lbs. . . which would be amazing a dream come true since I used to weigh 200lbs
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Good luck! Was your breast augmentation with your own fat or implants?
Good luck!!!
Are you jan 23 or 24? I'm team salama on January 23!
Welcome to rs I'm team salama too 9 months po and I love it
Welcome aboard Hun & I wish you a successful journey & Congrats for losing weight & getting healthier- you're gonna look fabulous..
Aww huney welcome and good luck darling. Future doll oxoxo
But u r down 40 pounds and now have a kickass doctor. ..
Welcome to the site thank you for your post, and congratulations on your dramatic weight loss, I know that with your current shape your results are going to be amazing. Good luck in your BBL journey.
Congrats to you for feeling motivated. Positive attitude will take you a long way. I can't wait to see your results
Welcome and congratulations to you luv!
great! happy for you.
Good Luck!
Welcome to the elite team! I have sx with salama's partner in June! I agree with you about his staff they are very nice, helpful and friendly.