Researched RealSelf 24/7 . . . . Definetly Ready to Do This. . . - Aventura, FL

I Scheduled my surgery since almost April 2012...

I Scheduled my surgery since almost April 2012 with Dr. Salama. . . but before that I weighed 200lbs, went to a consultation to a doctor in Fort Lauderdale, he insulted me by telling me that he would not do the BBL on me at the weight I was, that I needed to lose weight with a rude and disgusted tone, that just brought my self esteem and hopes down . . . So I moved on, kept on searching until I came across RealSelf and found Dr. Salama's Results.

I emailed Salama's office and Ruben replied back, we agreed to do my Breast Augmentation then the BBL later. . . at the time I contacted Dr. Salamas office they never said anything negative about my weight . . . which encouranged me ALOT, beleiving that it is possible to look great, I've always had issues with my weight, now I'm healthy and getting down to a healthier and normal weight. . .

Dr. Salama did an amazing job with my breast in October 2012. at that time I weighed 160lbs, 36B, got 550cc(R) and 600cc(L) that brought me up to a 36D.

I'm now 5'2" 145 lbs and very excited for my BBL in January 24th, 2014.

Dr. Salama's Team are amazing, so friendly and welcoming. . . when I was a bigger size I never got told that they could not do any procedure on me . . .In fact by doing my Breast Augmentation first, it boosted up my confidence and self esteem, which has helped me be more motivated to loose more weight. . . I know After the BBL It will be easier for me to get to a healthy and normal weight between 115-125 lbs. . . which would be amazing a dream come true since I used to weigh 200lbs
Miami Plastic Surgeon