Ready or Not, Here I Come: Oct 2, 2012 - Aventura, FL

Ive always dreamed of having a big butt. I think...

Ive always dreamed of having a big butt. I think the world of my shape and the only thing is missing is a bigger butt. Im 5'2 nd weigh in at 155. Yeah im short nd love it. Ive been researching this procedure for a while nd decided to go ahead. Im from Indiana and wanted to find a surgeon in town. After doing researh I was stuck between a surgeon n Atlanta nd Salama nd decided to go with Salama because his work is fucking hot! The ladies he's worked on are the bomb, nd he's very reasonable. Im paying out of pocket nd I had to save, talk about sacrifice lol but I did it. October 2 is the date nd I can't wait. Ooohh! If anyone with that date wanna share a room email me. Im thinking Hampton Inn since it's close to the doctor office. Chow!

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Hey girl can you share your pics with us? Thanks
hey girl! i am scheduled for oct 5 so we will be there at same time! i am flying in on oct 4 which is a lil after you but hopefully we can meet up and compare scars or something lol
Hey Girl,
Would you like to switch days? Im scheduled for Aug. 13 and cant do it cause I have no sitter...?

Thanks for sharong your journey with is. Please keep us updated on your progress!

Hey Hun I am going to be going withndoc salama also but in march 2013 I know ways away but it goes by fast , I'm 5'3 160 pounds since we are sorta close on stats I wanted to follow you on your journey :) do u have any b4 pics for viewing ,,, so excited for u!!!
good luck girly.
Hey Gurl,
I know you are over excited, good luck with everything.
Thanks for sharing and good luck sweetie :)
You go girl!! Congrats!! I'm Team Salama myself!!