Ready to Be a MILF - Aventura, FL

Hey hey hey! Well im 20 yrs young 5'5 latina...

Hey hey hey! Well im 20 yrs young 5'5 latina with a 2 yr old and one thats ready to come out of the oven. I know i have to wait 6 months before i can even have a doctor think about doing the procedure but im just so unpatient that i decided to start my journey now as far as knowing what im getting myself into before i can actually go through with it.

So yea im on here like crazy everyday looking at the beautiful ladys transformation and only dream that one day it can be me . I am pretty chesty but unfourtanetly i fall under the you can only have one and not both category of me having no booty or hips at all. Im constantly looking at womens butts while trying to figure out if i want coke or sprite in the soda isle... I know total creeper but im obsessed. Luckily my husband is very supportive but of course concerned for my health and lets be honest the cost as well.

My normal weight is 160 and i would like to get a brazilian butt lift with tummy tuck about 1200 ccs per cheeck and of course hope to get that hourglass look sounds like so much to ask but hey a girl can dream .. Right? I do feel guilty at times bc i know god blessed me with a functional body and i feel he made me this way for a reason but i cant help but feel insecure while in front of a big crowd i dont like hanging out with old friends bc i feel i let myself go and i just feel uncomfortable and akward i wont even meet my husbands friends bc i feel embarrased for him. BTW, he says im crazy n beUtiful but thats what hes supposed to say and i want to feel that way myself but i hope with this journey all of those horrible things will change and i can be as they say reborn.

Miami Plastic Surgeon