WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY FROM 181lbs to 168lbs and still losing! BIG DAY SEPT. 13- Aventura, FL

I been thinking about getting a BBL but need a...

I been thinking about getting a BBL but need a little help! I have my doctor, Dr. M but need places to stay in Aventura, FL (I think I spelled that right).

So my questions are..... Where did you stay? Im very very picky about where to stay, any 3-5 star hotels near his office? Im going by myself so what do I need? How long was you down in FL.? How long to recover and go back to work?

Thanks ladies for you help!

I noticed you are in Chicago. I have a masseuse that I go to. Private message me for her info if you're interested.
Waiting to see what's available!

Hi there, thanks for sharing your experience with us. Have you already chosen your date?

So I finally decided to go ahead and get my bbl...

So I finally decided to go ahead and get my bbl done. I am 5'3" and I currently weigh 179 lbs. I have breast, a lil hips, a lot of thighs, and an ass but I want my ass to be more bubbled. I know it might sound crazy but its what I want.

I will be staying at the Best Western for 9 days! I am so excited and October is so far away but that gives me time to get right. I am currently working out 5 times a week and I also have a trainer. I have decided to become a vegetarian to help me with my weight loss.

good luck

So I'm still looking for a sooner date! Really...

So I'm still looking for a sooner date! Really really really want a date in late July or August. But besides that my weight loss is going great. I haven't weighed myself because I'm super scared but I know I have lost a little of my stomach. I am super excited! I have three more months til my Big Day!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Hello bbl ladies....so I have been on my weight...

Hello bbl ladies....so I have been on my weight loss journey and I am so proud to say I have lost weight. On May 1 I went to my doc and ithey weighed me at 181 lbs, today when I went I told the doctor's assistant and the doctor that I didn't want to know my weight. I was given a summary and as I reading it I was happy and mad at the same damn time. It had my weight on it. As of June , I am 168 lbs......yeah baby!

You getting it in with ur weight loss!! That is major chica!! ;) what r you doing you for your weight loss?
@cris777 hey hun. Sorry I took so long to respond back but I'm taking these pills that this weight loss clinic gave me, I changed my eating habit, and I workout 5-7 days for 30mins- 2hrs a day!
Dr. M Salama