I'm a NEWBY to This Site! I Have Been Waiting for my Chance to Get a BBL for the Longest --

I was origianlly going to go to Dr. J I spoke with...

I was origianlly going to go to Dr. J I spoke with his office and the staff was nice, but after we talked in April 2013--I could not schd a consult until April 2014???? SMH but I was going to be patient bcuz I figured he was the best...now that I have found this site there are other surgeons that are just as good! I called Dr. Salama's office spoke with Cynthia and she was very nice and helpful that was on Nov.4th 2013 and I sent 3 photos of my self on Nov. 6th and here we go again it's now has become a waiting game. I called the office this morning and I was told they were busy in the office today I asked if she can verify if my pic were recvd via email still no call back as of yet....Nov 13th so i guess this is either a sign or should i keep looking for a NEW DR.?????? Help.... I new a new bottom half!!!!!!!!!

wish pics

I borrowed from other profiles :)

pics

wish pic

Anyone going to Dr. Fisher in March 2014??? Looking for a Buddy

I had to step back from realself for a while it was consuming my life day and night......I had spoken to Nancy at Elite at the time Dr. Ghurani was there in October so glad I didn't put down my deposit.... I have been dealing with Priscilla @Vanity since Nov. I finally put down my deposit and Schd for March 18th I pray & hope all goes well.... Booking my flight in the Morning!!!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Hope all went well I haven't heard back from you since seeing you that day at clinic ! Happy healing :)
You were the best booty buddy ever! (Technically, you were my only booty buddy ; p ) Anyway, I can't wait until you visit my side of town. Dr. Fisher gave you a BEAUTIFUL booty that fits your frame perfectly! Enjoy being a hot mama when you hit that Midwest scene again! ;)
your in good hands with Ghurani, he did my first BBL
Great job and welcome I hope everything works out for you we are here with and for u......
Hello. I'm 14 days post-op with Dr. Ghurani and my ass looks soo luscious, its amazing. I hope you were able to get in touch. Trust me, no one is sitting around not calling you back, but if you phone the office I'm sure you'll get good service. Dr. Ghurani is the best and he'll definitely see you and get you the look you are desiring. Inbox me or my page for anything hun. Good luck to you.
Welcome and congratulations to u! Nancy is a sweetheart!
Thanks..I'll try emailing Nancy
Dr pascaul in florida is who I am going to they r busy but will call the same day I email irivett google dr pascaul she will come up or look her up on here good luck don't give up on the butty...
I set my appt today going Feb 4 2014...I sent Ms.Cynthia an email asking her to call me she called a hour later. ...Hope you get in touch with her hun..
Hellozie!! I too emailed the office an did not receive a response so I sent another email an Nancy responded the very next day. I do know that she said her email has not been functioning properly like she has to resend emails 3-4 times to ensure we get them. Don't give up call first thing in the morning like soon as they open or send another email
Go with them. I love all the staff that's there