I'm a NEWBY to This Site! I Have Been Waiting for my Chance to Get a BBL for the Longest --

I was origianlly going to go to Dr. J I spoke with...

I was origianlly going to go to Dr. J I spoke with his office and the staff was nice, but after we talked in April 2013--I could not schd a consult until April 2014???? SMH but I was going to be patient bcuz I figured he was the best...now that I have found this site there are other surgeons that are just as good! I called Dr. Salama's office spoke with Cynthia and she was very nice and helpful that was on Nov.4th 2013 and I sent 3 photos of my self on Nov. 6th and here we go again it's now has become a waiting game. I called the office this morning and I was told they were busy in the office today I asked if she can verify if my pic were recvd via email still no call back as of yet....Nov 13th so i guess this is either a sign or should i keep looking for a NEW DR.?????? Help.... I new a new bottom half!!!!!!!!!

wish pics

I borrowed from other profiles :)

pics

wish pic

Anyone going to Dr. Fisher in March 2014??? Looking for a Buddy

I had to step back from realself for a while it was consuming my life day and night......I had spoken to Nancy at Elite at the time Dr. Ghurani was there in October so glad I didn't put down my deposit.... I have been dealing with Priscilla @Vanity since Nov. I finally put down my deposit and Schd for March 18th I pray & hope all goes well.... Booking my flight in the Morning!!!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon