DR.GHURANI. IS AMAZING,AMAZING.PERIOD.

Hello girls my procedure is on April 15 with Dr...

Hello girls my procedure is on April 15 with Dr Salama ,but I have some personal problems and I need a DATE ON April 26,27,28,29,30 OR MAY 1. I will pay 300dll to the person who switch with me. thanks. Please If any one can switch with me please let me know ASAP. Thanks girl. I can belive I have to change my date, I have been so exited o god I hope to Finn someone can switch.

Hello ladies, I have my surgery last Thursday may...

Hello ladies, I have my surgery last Thursday may 9 with Dr.guarani and all I have to say is, that he is a really good plastic surgeon and a really nice human being. He give me the shape I wanted. He really cares about your health after the surgery any time I call his there for me. I will post pics as soon as I get home. I have been feeling so weak and ladies this surgery is not a joke so if you are thinking on having this surgery try to be as healthy as you can,please,please.

Brazilian butt lift. May 9 2013.

Hello, everyone. I had my procedure with Dr.guarani and has been a crazy road but I'm happy. My button looks nice and my dr. Is really good. Here are some pics.

Dr.guarani. BBl

DR.SALAMA

Dr.GUARANI IS AMAIZING.

I love your Ghurani results. I had a hard time finding your review which is helpful to me for my chosen surgeon. If you have a moment can yoy email: contactus@realself.com And ask them to switch your doctor to Dr. Rami Ghurani. It will help us find you easier. Thanks for sharing!
hey danny u look amazing ~~~~!!!!!! i love love ur results ! my stomach is lumpy weird and i have dents in my below belly button and weird cannulas indentation one line in my pubic and under my belly that's why it look weird i call office Nomie said to wait on 6 month mark to see end results ...
Thanks girls, this page help me a lot to understand this surgery. Thanks to all the girls who post all there experiences. I will have 4 month after surgery and Im happy but I have some dents especially one. Its pretty visible.
Yes u look amazing
you look goooooood!!!!
Looking good girl!!
Nice job you are doing well
You look wonderful!! Thanks for sharing!!
Very nice! Did you shrink any, fluff any, or pretty much maintained from month 1 post op?
Hello, pretty much I lose like, one inch after surgery. I tried for 3 month after surgery to not sit at all.
Plz post pix
Congrats girl Dr. G BEEN IN A ZONE I know he hooked you up
Hello girl, you are like my hero on this site, I learn so much about have to take care myself after surgery thanks to all your post. Thanks a lot BBL sister.
Hello BBL ladies, I have an appointment with Dr. Salama in the month of Oct but would like a few months sooner than that. If any one is willing to switch dates with me please let me know or keep me in mind. Thank you so much:~)