Looking to swap dates from October to August/September timeframe.

Hello BBL Ladies...Date is set for October 23,...

Hello BBL Ladies...Date is set for October 23, 2012. I'm ready to join you all on this exciting journey!! Hello BBL ladies, I'm 30 years old and ready for a new me. I have been blessed with the typical white girl booty and look forward to getting a new wooty LOL. I'm 5'4 and weigh 150 lbs. I use to have toned athletic legs but over the years I have not had the time to spend on myself. I want to feel sexy again and join the BBL sisters on this long journey.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Hey ladies, sorry for my first post. I'm new to...

Hey ladies, sorry for my first post. I'm new to this site and trying to figure out how it works. Anyways, I'm scheduled for surgery on October 23rd and was wondering if anyone wanted or needed to swap dates. Looking for something in the August/September timeframe. Please inbox me if anyone is interested. I know no one wants to push their date back but there is always a small chance of luck out there.

Nicki86...thanks so much! This waiting game is not fun lol. When is your surgery? Hopefully not to long from now.
hey girl congrats on starting your journey... now the waiting game
Vanillafashh...I love that girls shape! I have know idea what doctor she went to or if she was just one of those blessed women to have that as a natural shape. Sorry.
Miami Plastic Surgeon