So Far So Good ,happy with my Results - Aventura, FL

Sometimes you need a little push to keep going in...

Sometimes you need a little push to keep going in life so , I decided to do something for my self, after working for a while non stop no vacation and a constant routine, I decided to do a bbl. This decision was based on the desire to better myself and for once put myself first! Searching for the best surgeon was not an easy task. After much research and several debates regarding the procedure I came across Real self. I found the website to be very informative and at times a supportive community. Finding a qualified knowledgeable physician with favorable results was an even greater task. After several interviews with physician's, I came across Dr. Moises Salama. Proprietor of Elite Plastic Surgery Center. How to put it in words, from the moment I read his reviews, saw the results and spoke to Dr. Salama my confidence grew. I found him to be very informative, patient, knowledgeable and experienced. His support staff was also knowledgeable, professional and supportive. They all definitely lived up to their name. It has been an ELITE experience. From the convenience of the transportation, recovery house with attentive care takers around-the-clock to the Surgical team and Dr's caring attentive bedside manner, I am grateful for my decision and outcome! I am in the recovering phase of my procedure and so far, aside from the obvious pain it has been great. I would recommend Dr. Moises Salama with a clear conscious.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Moises Salama and his support staff truly provide an Elite service that is in comparison to none other!