My Brazilian Butt Lift Journey

Hi ladies, I am 124lbs but ii do have the extra...

Hi ladies, I am 124lbs but ii do have the extra fat to spare. I want 1,500 cc's in each cheek. I just really want a big butt. Do u think that at least 300 cc's of that should go into my hips? My ideal body shape is hips like Beyonce and a nice butt like K.Michelle. Or because of my height (5ft) should ii get less cc's in each cheek and get more hips? I've been considering this bbl procedure for the longest now I've finally made up my mind to get it done.

Need To Know.Please Comment..

Do anyone know the types of creams or medications I should have at hand after my surgery? Would I be wearing a catheter during and after surgery? Are stitches involved in this procedure? How long does the swelling and bruising typically last before they completely go away? In the places that you get liposuction does it leave a burning stinging sensation?

Not going well

Things are not going well and I still have not paid my 10% down yet to reserve my spot. I may have to pay more for an earlier date or pay someone who has backed out on their bbl or wants it at a later date. When I get paid again I definitely will be done made up my mind on what to do. OMG I can see now that this is going to be a long journey ahead of me but will be here in no time. Still excited about getting my bbl but gotta hurry to reserve my date.

Posting pre-op pics soon

Things have definitely been extremelybbusy. I went from being on realself every night til barely at all. This is my first night back on here since I quit my unprofessional unorganized job. But I have another job and am back on track. Will be posting my pre-op photos soon ladies.

Off on a rocky start

Now my mind is changing on who I want to be my plastic surgeon. I'm stuck between Dr.Salama and Dr.JCurves. I've researched both of there work and they both do a great job. Salama is almost booked for 2014 for bbl surgeries..JCurves isn't tho. Idk what to do?? I'm paying cash for my surgery all of it at once. I want to get it done next month in November. I already have the money for the room, food, gas, shopping and etc. Maybe I should call in and see and let u dolls know how everything goes on choosing my plastic surgeon.

Salama It Is!!

#TeamSalama all the way. Finally made up my mind. I'm currently trying to get everything situated and a date for Nov or Dec 2013. Will give updates and preop photos once everything is paid and have have had my consult. Will update you dolls by Thanksgiving. Toodles...

Wish Pics (Projection & Hips) Is My Goal

Wish Pics (Projection & Hips) Is My Goal

A Few Pre-Op Photos

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Through research he seems like the perfect doctor for me. My first option was Dr.Salama, But now I'm considering Dr.JCurves. But after more research and bbl reviews I'm going with Dr.Salama =).