My Brazilian Butt Lift Journey

Hi ladies, I am 124lbs but ii do have the extra...

Hi ladies, I am 124lbs but ii do have the extra fat to spare. I want 1,500 cc's in each cheek. I just really want a big butt. Do u think that at least 300 cc's of that should go into my hips? My ideal body shape is hips like Beyonce and a nice butt like K.Michelle. Or because of my height (5ft) should ii get less cc's in each cheek and get more hips? I've been considering this bbl procedure for the longest now I've finally made up my mind to get it done.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Need To Know.Please Comment..

Do anyone know the types of creams or medications I should have at hand after my surgery? Would I be wearing a catheter during and after surgery? Are stitches involved in this procedure? How long does the swelling and bruising typically last before they completely go away? In the places that you get liposuction does it leave a burning stinging sensation?

Hey there, welcome!

I've put a couple of links below to some lists, which have great preparation lists in them. Hope this helps!

Cris777

Foreverbooty Part 1

Foreverbooty Part 2

Bootiebeauty78

Thanks Doll. Yes those stories did help out tremendously.
Good luck! We need some pre-op pics :) I just got 1500cc's and man is this thing huge! But I had a really wide butt! So once we can see what ya got we can better give advice. Welcome to the BBL sisterhood!

Not going well

Things are not going well and I still have not paid my 10% down yet to reserve my spot. I may have to pay more for an earlier date or pay someone who has backed out on their bbl or wants it at a later date. When I get paid again I definitely will be done made up my mind on what to do. OMG I can see now that this is going to be a long journey ahead of me but will be here in no time. Still excited about getting my bbl but gotta hurry to reserve my date.

Posting pre-op pics soon

Things have definitely been extremelybbusy. I went from being on realself every night til barely at all. This is my first night back on here since I quit my unprofessional unorganized job. But I have another job and am back on track. Will be posting my pre-op photos soon ladies.

Your sx date is my birthda. Keep it, it'll be a good day lbs

Off on a rocky start

Now my mind is changing on who I want to be my plastic surgeon. I'm stuck between Dr.Salama and Dr.JCurves. I've researched both of there work and they both do a great job. Salama is almost booked for 2014 for bbl surgeries..JCurves isn't tho. Idk what to do?? I'm paying cash for my surgery all of it at once. I want to get it done next month in November. I already have the money for the room, food, gas, shopping and etc. Maybe I should call in and see and let u dolls know how everything goes on choosing my plastic surgeon.

Hey girly i am a lil late but i was scheduled for june 2014 too and checked with nancy and someone canceled and i got a march date right on my daughter's spring break which worked out perfectly. People cancel all the time cuz sometimes theyre not ready witj money or their tests dont come out ok or many many reasons. Salama being so booked tells how good he is. Best luck hun
Thanks and yes you're right, last I heard there were some spots open for Nov and Dec 2013. I'm trying to get everything situated and paid in full as of now. Will give you dolls an update before Thanksgiving.
Team salama all the way I'm 8 months po salama and love it people move up in the schedule all the time just get booked for what they have avail and tell them you want to move up when people cancel they will move you up

Salama It Is!!

#TeamSalama all the way. Finally made up my mind. I'm currently trying to get everything situated and a date for Nov or Dec 2013. Will give updates and preop photos once everything is paid and have have had my consult. Will update you dolls by Thanksgiving. Toodles...

Good choice girl. I'm veryyyy happy with the results he gave me. He is amazing at he does.
Dr J has some AMAZING pics in his before and after gallery, but to be really honest, the patients I have seen writing reviews on her didn't impress me that much. Salama, in my humble opinion, gives more consistent reliable results.
Hi lala I am going to DR for my surgery - they use but in garments - did salaam say why he chooses butt out? I'm Trying to decide in my second garment

Wish Pics (Projection & Hips) Is My Goal

Wish Pics (Projection & Hips) Is My Goal

Good luck!
Thanx Love
Yea your right. I researched bbl's post op from Jimerson & Salama and Salama results were consistent and reliable.

A Few Pre-Op Photos

did you get it done yet?
hey hun, do you want a earlier date?
Good luck hun. I am sure youre gone look really good cuz u seem to already have the shape. Once Salama will do his magic you'll look amazing.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Through research he seems like the perfect doctor for me. My first option was Dr.Salama, But now I'm considering Dr.JCurves. But after more research and bbl reviews I'm going with Dr.Salama =).