My Brazilian Butt Lift Journey

Hi ladies, I am 124lbs but ii do have the extra...

Hi ladies, I am 124lbs but ii do have the extra fat to spare. I want 1,500 cc's in each cheek. I just really want a big butt. Do u think that at least 300 cc's of that should go into my hips? My ideal body shape is hips like Beyonce and a nice butt like K.Michelle. Or because of my height (5ft) should ii get less cc's in each cheek and get more hips? I've been considering this bbl procedure for the longest now I've finally made up my mind to get it done.

Need To Know.Please Comment..

Do anyone know the types of creams or medications I should have at hand after my surgery? Would I be wearing a catheter during and after surgery? Are stitches involved in this procedure? How long does the swelling and bruising typically last before they completely go away? In the places that you get liposuction does it leave a burning stinging sensation?

Not going well

Things are not going well and I still have not paid my 10% down yet to reserve my spot. I may have to pay more for an earlier date or pay someone who has backed out on their bbl or wants it at a later date. When I get paid again I definitely will be done made up my mind on what to do. OMG I can see now that this is going to be a long journey ahead of me but will be here in no time. Still excited about getting my bbl but gotta hurry to reserve my date.

Posting pre-op pics soon

Things have definitely been extremelybbusy. I went from being on realself every night til barely at all. This is my first night back on here since I quit my unprofessional unorganized job. But I have another job and am back on track. Will be posting my pre-op photos soon ladies.

Off on a rocky start

Now my mind is changing on who I want to be my plastic surgeon. I'm stuck between Dr.Salama and Dr.JCurves. I've researched both of there work and they both do a great job. Salama is almost booked for 2014 for bbl surgeries..JCurves isn't tho. Idk what to do?? I'm paying cash for my surgery all of it at once. I want to get it done next month in November. I already have the money for the room, food, gas, shopping and etc. Maybe I should call in and see and let u dolls know how everything goes on choosing my plastic surgeon.

Salama It Is!!

#TeamSalama all the way. Finally made up my mind. I'm currently trying to get everything situated and a date for Nov or Dec 2013. Will give updates and preop photos once everything is paid and have have had my consult. Will update you dolls by Thanksgiving. Toodles...

Wish Pics (Projection & Hips) Is My Goal

Wish Pics (Projection & Hips) Is My Goal

A Few Pre-Op Photos

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Through research he seems like the perfect doctor for me. My first option was Dr.Salama, But now I'm considering Dr.JCurves. But after more research and bbl reviews I'm going with Dr.Salama =).

did you get it done yet?
hey hun, do you want a earlier date?
Good luck hun. I am sure youre gone look really good cuz u seem to already have the shape. Once Salama will do his magic you'll look amazing.
Aww thanks hun. I know im so anxious to see my results myself. I know it will be beyond my expectations.
Good luck!
Thanx Love
Good choice girl. I'm veryyyy happy with the results he gave me. He is amazing at he does.
Dr J has some AMAZING pics in his before and after gallery, but to be really honest, the patients I have seen writing reviews on her didn't impress me that much. Salama, in my humble opinion, gives more consistent reliable results.
Hi lala I am going to DR for my surgery - they use but in garments - did salaam say why he chooses butt out? I'm Trying to decide in my second garment
I have seen a couple of Salama girls that have been given butt in garments. He uses both for some reason. Honestly I believe both types of garments work perfectly well, that is why we see both being used by good reputable doctors. I personally love the butt out garment though. The compression in my thighs make my booty look out of this world. I guess it is just personal preference at the end of the day.
Yea your right. I researched bbl's post op from Jimerson & Salama and Salama results were consistent and reliable.
Thanks. I'm happy with the results I see you with. Your results are beyond words. I know he is truly amazing. I'm excited and so anxious. I'm so ready to see how he will transform my body.
Thanks and I know I won't regret it =)
congrats mama - you will be amazing
Hey girly i am a lil late but i was scheduled for june 2014 too and checked with nancy and someone canceled and i got a march date right on my daughter's spring break which worked out perfectly. People cancel all the time cuz sometimes theyre not ready witj money or their tests dont come out ok or many many reasons. Salama being so booked tells how good he is. Best luck hun
Thanks and yes you're right, last I heard there were some spots open for Nov and Dec 2013. I'm trying to get everything situated and paid in full as of now. Will give you dolls an update before Thanksgiving.
Team salama all the way I'm 8 months po salama and love it people move up in the schedule all the time just get booked for what they have avail and tell them you want to move up when people cancel they will move you up
Ok. I have read your story and saw your results you and mamichula are the reasons I'm really considering Salama for my surgery. Your results are AMAZING.
He is ina zone you will be happy
have you considered DR?
Dominican Republic?
Yes but it's a bit far and I don't have my passport yet.
you can get an expedited passport in one day and you will get your desired results at half the price - just food for thought.
Thanks love, will think on it
there you have more than one choice for aggressive lipo and the big booty - Cabral (suspect for history), Duran (ideal), Contreras (suspect as well), Yily (not as big), Baez (my doc - up and coming - work is getting better everyday) and several more