Dreaming of a *BBL* - Aventura, FL

Hey BBL family! I have to admit i have been...

Hey BBL family! I have to admit i have been stalking this website for sometime now. I am obsessed with getting a fuller booty. I love reading about everyones journey and it only makes me more anxious to get it done myself! I just created my own profile so I am not quite sure how this works. But i am 21 and have a pretty thin build (with exercise and constant watching of my diet) but i was born with big thick legs, which i would hate so much if my booty weren't so small and out of proportion. Also no matter how thin i get i the sides of my stomach are a straight up flat line! No curves what so ever. I would be sooo much more confident if i had some sexy curves. I added a picture which is actually pretty flattering and doesnt do justice of showing how flat my booty is. Ill try to upload some picture of my sides so you ladies can give me your opinion as well. Im pretty sure i would be a good candidate for a BBL!! Anyways i have been looking at Salama and i have to say his pictures and reviews have me pretty sold! I am actually in the same city as him. Recently Jimmerson caught my eye and his work is beautiful! For now im only looking since I am still in school but it doesnt hurt to look :)

Pre op pics

Pre op

Pre op pics

You have a great figure! Just make sure you find a doctor who is confident doing a BBL on slender women. As you are now it doesn't look like you have any fat to transfer. I'm 5'3 and weighed 120 going into surgery. I thought I was fat but I had very little fat to transfer.
Yes I am concerned about that. I know I would have to gain weight but not sure if it would be enough to make a difference hmm. I just want some more fullness so I'm ok if I can't have a huge butt. Do you know how many ccs you got? I think you absolutely fabulous!!!
Hey I'm on the same boat as you. Pretty skinny but looking wanting to get a bbl here in Miami. Good luck! Keep in touch with your updates.
Doesn't hurt to look at all. Welcome and good luck in your search.
Welcome and congratulations to u and do take your time!
Thank you girls!!!