Dreaming of a *BBL* - Aventura, FL

Hey BBL family! I have to admit i have been...

Hey BBL family! I have to admit i have been stalking this website for sometime now. I am obsessed with getting a fuller booty. I love reading about everyones journey and it only makes me more anxious to get it done myself! I just created my own profile so I am not quite sure how this works. But i am 21 and have a pretty thin build (with exercise and constant watching of my diet) but i was born with big thick legs, which i would hate so much if my booty weren't so small and out of proportion. Also no matter how thin i get i the sides of my stomach are a straight up flat line! No curves what so ever. I would be sooo much more confident if i had some sexy curves. I added a picture which is actually pretty flattering and doesnt do justice of showing how flat my booty is. Ill try to upload some picture of my sides so you ladies can give me your opinion as well. Im pretty sure i would be a good candidate for a BBL!! Anyways i have been looking at Salama and i have to say his pictures and reviews have me pretty sold! I am actually in the same city as him. Recently Jimmerson caught my eye and his work is beautiful! For now im only looking since I am still in school but it doesnt hurt to look :)

Pre op pics