Dr Salama-Wanting to Switch to Mid Jun/ Early July Date...scheduled 8/9/2012 - Aventura, FL

Really looking foward to getting a more shapely...

Really looking foward to getting a more shapely with Dr S he isthe best I've seen!! Im 23 with 2 kids after i had my first child my butt has not been the same. I'm 5'3 132lbs pre op measurements: 34-32-39...Im so ready to get this sx over with it becoming obsessive i can totally relate when i see other bbl sisters talk about this...Lol!! My wish pic that i absolutely love is from mommymadeover her results are phenomenal. Its the perfect size for me i have a petite shape as well. However I'm looking to switch dates with someone with a mid june /early july so if anyone wants to switch plz let me know.

Need to switch with someone asap!! Inbox me!!

Need to switch with someone asap!! Inbox me!!

Hey, how's things going? We're you able to get a switch? Let us know how you're doing!

No they just told me to stay at that weight not to lose any weight...they said that I should be able to get 800-1000cc
im 5'3 as well however i weigh 155 and they said i would be able to get 800-1000ccs but i want more than that
We're you asked to gain any weight?
I have September 28, if that would helped, I would love to switch w you. Inbox me if you decided to go w a later date. Newbutt12. Thnx!
Thanx!! I loooovvveee her results!!
Goodluck!! hopefully you are able to switch dates with someone ! I know I loved mommymadeovers results Im hoping for the same !!