DR. Salama BBL...Anyone Willing to Trade? - Aventura, FL

Hello ladies!!!! Im new to this site but have been...

Hello ladies!!!! Im new to this site but have been stalking it for months lol. Im leaning toward Salama and so I contacted Nancy but because he is so popular he is booked until march 2013!!!! AGHHH. I am a student and the only way I can do this surgery is during a break, like this summer or december or january. This will be my last year of school and I wanna at least finish it with a bang!!!! PLease if there is anyone out there who can switch with me at all!!!! anyone scheduled anytime before september, december or january. I Need this, I want this!! I WILL BE SOO GRATEFUL!!!!!!!!!

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Hey, Ladies' looking for a Dec/20/2013. For a Nov 26 2013 Get back!
check your inbox
Okay so I just made my deposit, I am set for June 3rd 2013! I am all open to trade dates with anyone willing but if not, I'lll wait the wait. Pretty excited!
Make sure you want to go for Dr. Salama first. Then make your deposit. You cant trade a date if you dont really have one :p .. You have to really keep your eyes out. Because Open dates are taken fast. But i am sure you will be able to find one. I was scheduled for Jan 28, managed to get to Dec , now i am in Oct :D
I havent secured it yet because in the event that I am unable to switch with anyone, I don't wanna be stuck with march because I have school and there are no breaks during that time. If I can find anyone willing to trade, I would secure the date, otherwise Ill have to do it in June when school is over

Hey there,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Have you actually secured a date for March or are you just waiting and hoping for a cancellation? You should call the office a few times a week as they sometimes have cancellations come up.

Please do keep us updated!

thank you u right, Imma stalk this site everyday lol
hey girl
welcome aboard the bbl sisterhood, good luck with switching your date... also pay attention to the site people change last minute... so be ready to jump.. ;)