Dr. Salama BBl After 3 Month C Section - Aventura, FL

Well hello there not to sure how to start this but...

Well hello there not to sure how to start this but I'm excited I only have 11 more days till my surgery everything paid for and I can't wait. Spoke to Nancy today and I decided to stay at the recovery retreat $1900 I don't want to have some1 take 10 days off of work to come with. So I'm going alone.

Update 11 days and counting

So let me tell u a lil about me I just had my son on 7/28/2013 via c section and received a call from Nancy saying a spot opened up for Dr. Salama October 25 how excited was I I've been on the waiting list for a while now. But I was not sure that I could doit since I had a c section only 2 month back I'll be 3 days shy from 3 month on the day of my surgery she told me she would talk to Dr. Salama to see where I stand and omg yes I can do my surgery since 3-6 month is The ideal wait time. Immediately I paid for my surgery in full. (I healed from my c-section beautifully so I'm confident I'll be fine) with gods blessing. Well not even 2 days later I received an email with my surgery package inside also my meds again super excited went straight to the pharmacy. Since I'm in NYC I had to call the office and have them fax over because state law does not allow emailed prescription drugs. It was not a problem I called and spoke to Nicole she fax them over immediately wow love these girls. Only thing is I have to get my pain killers in Florida hopefully my insurance will be taken over there.. Great!! I've been taking iron 3 times a day ferrous sulfate 325mg doc q lace 100 mg and vitamin c to prepare for my special day. Did I mention it's only 11 days away :)

Wish pics for those who requested

I don't really have an ideal body look. I just want Dr. Salama to make me look amazing I've seen his work and fell in love with it. I strongly feel he can make me look the way I want with just his technics alone. But here are some wish pics

More pics

Wish

Yay results are in

So today I got all my doctor results and I am clear for surgery. So excited I'll have to fax them in tomorrow since Dr. Salama office closes at 5 pm. I'm so ready for my transformation but I just know that I'll start over thinking things and getting nervous as I get closer to that day. Lastnight was one of those days I was just thinking to myself "what am I doing are you sure u want to do this what if you die on the table ??? Omg ladies this would diff start going through your head I probably stood up till 4 am just thinking the most negative things!! It's best to do it all now then to start worrying the day u leave.. I just prayed that everything turns out great and went to bed. Today I woke up excited just to get my results I'm keeping a positive head and reading all the story's on real self is extremely helpful not yet I have found wine bad thing about Dr. Salama which is what motivated me even more. Thank god I feel I made the best choice. Oh and bye the way Dr. Jamerson from Georgia was my first choice so happy I changed my mind and went with Dr.Salama I've read so much horrible stories about Dr. Jamerson even doe his work is amazing. Well I'm just rambling on here maybe I just stop posting until the big day comes.

Serenity retreat

Here's a few details on the serenity recovery

Better pic

Pictures are not loading

I try to put a picture of the email I received about the serenity retreat but for some reason it's not posting up sorry I'll try again later

I'm in Miami

So hey ladies I made it to Dr. Salama's office I'm actually sitting in the waiting room as I type this. I just finish signing a book of paperwork mostly signature and initials. Basically the risk of surgery blah blah blah we all know what we getting into doing this. But okay let me just say I arrived at the airport and Justin the driver was already there waiting let me just say he is extremely nice made me feel so comfortable we even exchanges stories and his past experiences with some of the girls. lol so girl hope u get him as a driver... Well okay so I'm sitting here patiently waiting to get called in as I sit here wow 3 big booty just strolled right in and let me just say wow I'm in love with his work. I'm actually sitting behind a patient right now she still has her drains in and garment on but is walking and laughing as if she is not in a bit a pain.. Oh yeah I feel even better and more motivated now. And let me just say she has big jiggly butt love it!!!! Lol oh my the booties that are just walking out of here I'm actually excited now!! Wish surgery was today :( i made the best choice okay they just called me in

Today is the big day

Hey girls just want to say thank you to all of you who has wished me luck you guys rock! Well I'm here waiting to get picked up just showered with anti bacterial soap. No make up, no deodarant, no lotion, no nothing my skin feels like it's about to crack. :( I have on a nice loose fitting dress and a sport bra with moccasen on very comfy. I packed slippers and a pair of sweats also a zipper sweater in case I'm to cold to wear the dress. Idk sometimes after surgery your body tends to be freezing so that's just in case. I also brought all my meds. So just here waiting on justin to arrive and take me to get salamafied wish me luck I'll be sure to post pics.

post op pics

I don't know why my pictures are coming out so big

Better view on a computer sorry for all I phone and cell phone users not good pictures to view but I love my results.

Before pics

One more pic

This picture was taken bye my caretaker Irene which I love so much I wish I can take her home with me. Of my bbl sister and I on real self I met out here at the recovery house absolutely love this sweetness we instantly clicked I see us becoming great friend when I'm back to New York. Just look at those booties :)

Before pic

11 days post op after pics with the same bathing suite

Hey ladies so I just wanted to post 2 after pictures of me 11 days post op with the same bathing suite I wore for my pre op consult picture. Wow what a difference!!! I must say I love it even being swollen still it looks great. My stomach may look a lil weird but that's due to the aggressive lipo that was done. Massages are the key to smoothing the stomach to become flat and wearing your garment and foams faithfully. So here they are ladies tell me what u think :)

Back 11 days post op

Still swollen but looking good

Repost of all my pics

Had to delete and repost my pics

My life saver

Okay this right here has been my life saver with my recovery process!! I have my boppy pillow and pregnancy pillow on top I sit on it and leans back my booty does not touch the sofa or I have no pressure on it what so ever!! I need this cause I have my 3 month old son and he loves sleeping on my chest also helps me during feeding time and besides who can just lay on there stomach all day!!!! Not me :(
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Salama is a perfectionist he is amazing at his job. He knows exactly what to do with your body shape and size without speaking a word he very serious and professional about his work answered all your questions without even having to ask any. He straight forward and and gets to the point fast. And his staff is amazing sweetest girls you would ever meet each and every one of them Nome, Nancy, Cynthia are just the best i just want to thank them so much for being there for me and making me feel so comfortable. Speaking to them is like speaking to your own sisters I love them period.

can you please post about your stay at serenity recovery
can u inbox me them or something :) i have my surgery april 15th I'm sooo nervous !! I'm staying at the recovery house also i have so many questions inbox me :)
pics*
pick please I'm dying to see ur results!!!!!
Hi, what was the recovery house like? I'm considering this as I don't want to worry about finding someone to travel with me from London. Where you comfortable and did you have all the privacy you required?
Please post post op pics
I did but someone was stealing my pics so I had to take them all down sorry.. I thought this was a trusted site but ppl are so malicious..
Hey girl had a c section as well.. it will be 3 months on my surgery date!!! Im dieing to know sence we both know. C SECTIONs are a nightmare to your stomach... do u hate ur stomach more now is it loose n nastt cuz of lipo I dieing to know how you feel about your stomach after r bbl?? Can you please send me pics you would be the best!!!!!
Wish I could see ur pics
And using them as wish pics or saying your pics were them?!
No using them like they were me..
They used a different doctor and all
Serious!? I wonder y
Great results!!
Amazing results girl!!!
You look fantastic!!
Wow! Look at that big ol'booty!! :) You look great an healing fast!! What remedies are u taking?
Lol tell me about it girl! I love it... Honestly I'm not taking anything but arnica Montana. I'm a stay at home home mom right now so it helps I get to relax my body a whole lot especially when my son sleeps he still very little 3 months so he sleeps a lot.
That's excellent and you are able to be there for the baby during such previous moments :). I'm going for sx in 2 wks and curious about your recovery during your stay? How long did it take u to strt moving around on your own? When is your drains come out, massages, etc... I need input! Lol
Your results are greatttt! You seem to be moving right along......keep up the good work!
Thank you I try.