Dr. Salama BBl After 3 Month C Section - Aventura, FL

Well hello there not to sure how to start this but...

Well hello there not to sure how to start this but I'm excited I only have 11 more days till my surgery everything paid for and I can't wait. Spoke to Nancy today and I decided to stay at the recovery retreat $1900 I don't want to have some1 take 10 days off of work to come with. So I'm going alone.
Hi NewChapter. I'm scheduled with his partner Dr. Ghurani a few weeks after you and will be at staying at the Serenity Retreat as well. Please post how your experience goes while you're there. It will be very helpful to some of us. And good luck to you! Any wish pictures so we can see what kind of rump your getting?!?
Good luck on ur journey and fast recovery! I'll be following ur post. Can't wait to see ur results

Update 11 days and counting

So let me tell u a lil about me I just had my son on 7/28/2013 via c section and received a call from Nancy saying a spot opened up for Dr. Salama October 25 how excited was I I've been on the waiting list for a while now. But I was not sure that I could doit since I had a c section only 2 month back I'll be 3 days shy from 3 month on the day of my surgery she told me she would talk to Dr. Salama to see where I stand and omg yes I can do my surgery since 3-6 month is The ideal wait time. Immediately I paid for my surgery in full. (I healed from my c-section beautifully so I'm confident I'll be fine) with gods blessing. Well not even 2 days later I received an email with my surgery package inside also my meds again super excited went straight to the pharmacy. Since I'm in NYC I had to call the office and have them fax over because state law does not allow emailed prescription drugs. It was not a problem I called and spoke to Nicole she fax them over immediately wow love these girls. Only thing is I have to get my pain killers in Florida hopefully my insurance will be taken over there.. Great!! I've been taking iron 3 times a day ferrous sulfate 325mg doc q lace 100 mg and vitamin c to prepare for my special day. Did I mention it's only 11 days away :)
Keep us posted. I will be following your journey
I let you know how it goes brains beauty and booty. And I decided not to take wish pictures with me because everybody is different and I don't want to expect something I'm not sure I can get I've seen what he can do with different body types and I must say I trust his hand. I'll just be specific on the things I don't like about myself and let him tell me what can be done. But I will post a wish pic for u
Mpls925 thank u Hun I'll be sure to post!

Wish pics for those who requested

I don't really have an ideal body look. I just want Dr. Salama to make me look amazing I've seen his work and fell in love with it. I strongly feel he can make me look the way I want with just his technics alone. But here are some wish pics

More pics

Wish

Welcome n good luck!!!
Good luck!!

Yay results are in

So today I got all my doctor results and I am clear for surgery. So excited I'll have to fax them in tomorrow since Dr. Salama office closes at 5 pm. I'm so ready for my transformation but I just know that I'll start over thinking things and getting nervous as I get closer to that day. Lastnight was one of those days I was just thinking to myself "what am I doing are you sure u want to do this what if you die on the table ??? Omg ladies this would diff start going through your head I probably stood up till 4 am just thinking the most negative things!! It's best to do it all now then to start worrying the day u leave.. I just prayed that everything turns out great and went to bed. Today I woke up excited just to get my results I'm keeping a positive head and reading all the story's on real self is extremely helpful not yet I have found wine bad thing about Dr. Salama which is what motivated me even more. Thank god I feel I made the best choice. Oh and bye the way Dr. Jamerson from Georgia was my first choice so happy I changed my mind and went with Dr.Salama I've read so much horrible stories about Dr. Jamerson even doe his work is amazing. Well I'm just rambling on here maybe I just stop posting until the big day comes.
Hey,what is the Serenity Retreat? I booked my surgery for 2014 but didn't know about this. I would love some info..Thanks
Going to post a pictures with some details for u

Serenity retreat

Here's a few details on the serenity recovery

Better pic

Pictures are not loading

I try to put a picture of the email I received about the serenity retreat but for some reason it's not posting up sorry I'll try again later
Good luck gir l!
Best wishes
Hey I was wondering how many c-sections have u had? I had 3 c/sections and wondering if this would be a good idea I want a tummy tuck and butt lift or injection since my bottom half is already big I don't really think a lift would show any difference

I'm in Miami

So hey ladies I made it to Dr. Salama's office I'm actually sitting in the waiting room as I type this. I just finish signing a book of paperwork mostly signature and initials. Basically the risk of surgery blah blah blah we all know what we getting into doing this. But okay let me just say I arrived at the airport and Justin the driver was already there waiting let me just say he is extremely nice made me feel so comfortable we even exchanges stories and his past experiences with some of the girls. lol so girl hope u get him as a driver... Well okay so I'm sitting here patiently waiting to get called in as I sit here wow 3 big booty just strolled right in and let me just say wow I'm in love with his work. I'm actually sitting behind a patient right now she still has her drains in and garment on but is walking and laughing as if she is not in a bit a pain.. Oh yeah I feel even better and more motivated now. And let me just say she has big jiggly butt love it!!!! Lol oh my the booties that are just walking out of here I'm actually excited now!! Wish surgery was today :( i made the best choice okay they just called me in
Good luck Girlie with your surgery tmrw. I have less than 45 days for my big day.
Girl thank you and good luck this is the start of a new us :) can't wait
Best wishes dear!

Today is the big day

Hey girls just want to say thank you to all of you who has wished me luck you guys rock! Well I'm here waiting to get picked up just showered with anti bacterial soap. No make up, no deodarant, no lotion, no nothing my skin feels like it's about to crack. :( I have on a nice loose fitting dress and a sport bra with moccasen on very comfy. I packed slippers and a pair of sweats also a zipper sweater in case I'm to cold to wear the dress. Idk sometimes after surgery your body tends to be freezing so that's just in case. I also brought all my meds. So just here waiting on justin to arrive and take me to get salamafied wish me luck I'll be sure to post pics.
just checking on you, I'm sure you're doing fine when you get the time tell me how the recovery house is
hey girly.. checking on you. how you holding up?
Good luck

post op pics

I don't know why my pictures are coming out so big

Better view on a computer sorry for all I phone and cell phone users not good pictures to view but I love my results.

Before pics

Congrats my new salamabooty sister, salama did his thang, NOW ITS TIME FOR YOU TO WORK, your aftercare is just as important as the surgery I'm 8 months po and trust me when I say compression is the key
Thank u my love and yes you are totally right compression is all... I will be using my garment for 6 month faithfully even more if possible
Amazing!!

One more pic

This picture was taken bye my caretaker Irene which I love so much I wish I can take her home with me. Of my bbl sister and I on real self I met out here at the recovery house absolutely love this sweetness we instantly clicked I see us becoming great friend when I'm back to New York. Just look at those booties :)
Gorgeous
Do you have a before pic ?
Yes posting now

Before pic

CONGRATS! You look GREAT, from a post op Salama Doll!
Wao, your results are amazing, and have blown be away, I have a similar figure to yours and I have been considering having this procedure with Doctor Salama and after seeing your results I feel 100 percent sure that this is what I want to do. Do you mind saying your weight before the Surgery? Because I'm 130 5, 4 and the doctor told me to gain 10 pounds but I'm not sure if 10 pounds is enough.
Wow awesome results. I had a c section too..so how is the pain by your incision after this surgery and how does the pain compare.i imagine the recovery after birth is harder.

11 days post op after pics with the same bathing suite

Hey ladies so I just wanted to post 2 after pictures of me 11 days post op with the same bathing suite I wore for my pre op consult picture. Wow what a difference!!! I must say I love it even being swollen still it looks great. My stomach may look a lil weird but that's due to the aggressive lipo that was done. Massages are the key to smoothing the stomach to become flat and wearing your garment and foams faithfully. So here they are ladies tell me what u think :)

Back 11 days post op

Still swollen but looking good

Repost of all my pics

Had to delete and repost my pics
You look fantastic!!
Wow! Look at that big ol'booty!! :) You look great an healing fast!! What remedies are u taking?
Lol tell me about it girl! I love it... Honestly I'm not taking anything but arnica Montana. I'm a stay at home home mom right now so it helps I get to relax my body a whole lot especially when my son sleeps he still very little 3 months so he sleeps a lot.

My life saver

Okay this right here has been my life saver with my recovery process!! I have my boppy pillow and pregnancy pillow on top I sit on it and leans back my booty does not touch the sofa or I have no pressure on it what so ever!! I need this cause I have my 3 month old son and he loves sleeping on my chest also helps me during feeding time and besides who can just lay on there stomach all day!!!! Not me :(
can you please post about your stay at serenity recovery
can u inbox me them or something :) i have my surgery april 15th I'm sooo nervous !! I'm staying at the recovery house also i have so many questions inbox me :)
pics*
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Salama is a perfectionist he is amazing at his job. He knows exactly what to do with your body shape and size without speaking a word he very serious and professional about his work answered all your questions without even having to ask any. He straight forward and and gets to the point fast. And his staff is amazing sweetest girls you would ever meet each and every one of them Nome, Nancy, Cynthia are just the best i just want to thank them so much for being there for me and making me feel so comfortable. Speaking to them is like speaking to your own sisters I love them period.