So I'm Determined (: - Aventura, FL

So Hi Im 19 Years Old And im Setting Up My...

So Hi Im 19 Years Old And im Setting Up My Arrangements To Have A BBL I Know im Young But I Have Goals And I Want To Accomplish Them By Time Periods . I Have Been Doing Plenty Of Research And My Choice Is To Go With Dr. Salama .I See The Work He Does And He Makes Goddesses Bodies With Big Butts . I Want A Blac Chyna Type Of Body, I Already Have A Butt But I Have A Belly Too. So Why Not Get Rid Of It And Make My Butt Bigger ?!! I Sent My Pics In And My Wish Pics And He Said I Was Good Candidate ! Im Hypeeee Im So Ready !!! I Received The Emails From His Patient Coordinator Cynthia Perez She Is Extremely Nice Loving And Caring And She Was Juss Like A Mom Concerned About Any Question I Had . We Both Agreed On How Great Blac Chyna Shape Is . We Also Choose October As My Surgery Month. Its Tax Time So My Refund Back Will All Be My Deposit Down Way More Than 10% Because I Am Paying It Off Way Before My Surgery Date So I Can Save All My Money So I Can Have Everything Needed For After Surgery My Family Wont Support This Choice Of Mine So I Mite Be Going Alone And Paying 1,999 To Be Tooken Care Of At The Center Till I Go Home But ill Keep You Guess Update I Would Appreciate Any Tips Or Advice Because No One I Knows Has Done This , Thankss !! ^_^
u seem like u already have a booty but it's hard to tell n the pics.. u should take pics standing with ur arms forward from the neck down. that's usually how the drs want u to take pics both sides back and front view., I read a lot on Salama and I've seen good reviews are u going out or country ?
Yea I Do Lol , All My Friends Always Talking About How Big My Butt Is But I Have A Belly So Why Not Take The Fat From There And Put it There Plus I Want A Butt Like Black Chyna So Badd !!! Yea Hes In Florida And I Live In New York So Yea I Will Be Traveling , I Sent In My Pics Of My Body Already Im About Write My Second Review Today With The Emails I Received From Him :)
go for it jus be sure to pick a great surgeon and do ur homework!! Good luck

THE DOCTERS FEED BACK !! :D YASSS IM HYEEE

HII GIRLIES ITS 6 IN THE MORNING AND I CANT SLEEP SO WHY NOT DO MY REVIEW BEFORE WORK . . WELL I HAVE EMAILED MY PICS IN AND HAVE ENOUGH FAT DEPOSITS TO GET A BLAC CHYNA BOOTY HEHEHE YASSS IM SO HYPPEE THEY WANT ME TO LOOSE A FEW POUNDS THOO WHICH I DONT MIND BC I WANT A FLAT STOMACH ! IM WAITING FOR MY TAXES BACK BC THAT WILL BE MY DEPOSIT DOWN FOR MY SURGERY AND I WILL PAY OFF THE REST MYSELF ! MY AUNT WANTS TO COME WITH ME TO BE MY CARE GIVER BUT I THINK ITS BETTTER FOR ME TOO STAY AT THE CARE HOME THEY HAVE, JUSS TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE I BELIEVE ITS 1,999 TO STAY THERE . WHEN I GET BACK HOME IM ALL HERS , IM SO EXCITED FOR THE DATE TO COME . IM DEBATING IF WHEN PEOPLE ASK AM I GOING TO TELL THEM ITS REAL OR FAKE . HUMMM . . .

IM STILL RESEARCHING FOR ALL I'LL NEED BC I WANT TO GET EVERYTHING GET PAID FOR AND OUT THE WAY BEFORE SURGERY DATE !! I WILL LOVE ANY ADVICE LADIES SO FEEL FREE TO COMMENT !! (: (: (:
If everything goes well I'll be there with you so you won't be alone I'm scheduled for October 21 good luck on your journey!
Welcome to team salama, he isa great surgeon Im 11 months po and love 6, salama changed my life
I Cant WAITTTT UGHHH !!!

Aggy

So Im Extremely Upset ! Everyone Around Me Is Juss Beyond Fake . Well Not Everyone I Have A Few People Around Me Who Are Real . I Told A Few Of My Friends What I Planned To Do And Instantly Seen It In There Face All The Hate And Jealousy ! The Dont Do That Eww its A Fake But Too Why Would You Juss Want Too Be Ass, Like Wtf That's Not What Real Friends Fucking Say !!! Well Fuck Them Because im Getting it Done !! Shout Out To My Real Friends Who Approve if it Will Make Me Happy But Juss Had Safety Concerns And Just Want To Make Sure I Come Back Alive Lol I Lovee You Guyss !!! I Never Envied Anyone So I Don't Need Anyone Like That Around Me . Ohhkayy im Done VENTING . BUT JUST BE AWARE JUST MENTIONING OF THIS PROCEDURE WILL SHOW YOU WHOS JELLLY AND FAKE AND WHOS NOT !
Good luck on you journey Doll.
Hey Girl!! My date is October 14th. Maybe we can meet up at the Recovery house because I plan on staying there as well. I'm so happy that somebody else will be there going through this journey with me. Keep in touch :-)
Giiirrrll get used to it now because it will only get worse trust me I have lost friends because of this ass
Miami Plastic Surgeon