Hello! I have booked my consultation for October...

Hello!
I have booked my consultation for October 24 with Dr. Salama !! I am so excited to meet him, after seeing after photos of ladies that have gone with him, I am VERY impressed! I have always wanted a huge booty lol

I am 22, 5'9.5, 158 lbs and am looking to get ATLEAST 1300cc's per cheek. I without doubt know that I will need to gain some weight in order to receive this much & will GLADY do so because i am not happy with my weight to begin with (i want thick thighs lol). I intend gaining 15-20 lbs.
I will be posting before weight gain pics soon!

hey

gl on  your journey and welcome to the bbl sisterhood

BBL girls! I am prone to form keloids from any...

BBL girls! I am prone to form keloids from any deep scars and now even from acne. I know that the incisions that Salama makes are small but I will still without a doubt from a keloid. I had a breast augmentation 5 weeks ago and had my incisions done in my arm pits for this specific reason. So I am wondering, to those that have had their BBL and form keloids, what was your experience like with them? Keloids do not form immediately, for me it takes about 6 months for them to form from a surgery incision.

Hello, & Welcome! I'm so glad you with Team SALAMA. If you want a eralier concultation call everyday and ask if there are any cancellations! Dates are going quick and he's already booked til June maybe even July by now of next year! Just a heads up & I love your boob shape LOL even though that has nothing to do with what your getting....GOOD LUCK!
LOL! thank you i just got my boobs done 6 weeks ago, unfortunately i'm getting stretch marks on them ;( ahh i've been using cocoa butter like crazy though lol. I havent been trying to get an early consultation date because i wont have the deposit money until early nov so i have to wait ;(
i've been going back and forth with the whole weight gain thing..i think i'll just gain like 10lbs only..anything more than will be over doing it i think lol but ur right newbigbooty and ms. juicy have small frames and ended up getting amazing big booties lol

Since coming upon this website all i seem to think...

since coming upon this website all i seem to think about is booty booty & some more booty! lol ahh this site is more addictive than fb & twitter combined!
anyways, so far i have gained 2lbs and decided i will stop at 170. i have also been using cocoa butter on my lil booty lol i do not want any new stretch marks! I am happy with the overall shape of my butt but i would just like it to be BIG and have an actual waist considering i am square shaped ughhhh

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Uploaded some wish pics! Used an iPhone app by dr....

Uploaded some wish pics! Used an iPhone app by dr. Salzhauer

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Hello Ladies! I have FINALLY paid my deposit fee...

Hello Ladies! I have FINALLY paid my deposit fee today and have a date for September 3, 2013. I need a JULY date but i will not try to switch dates until later on next year since it is so far away. The only good thing about this date though is that it is the day after labor day and a week or two after salama has a VACATION which i know he will need. so i may end up keeping the date, i dont know yet i will decide early next summer. nancy told me that i am at a good weight but to gain a few lbs in a few months. i want to gain 10-15lbs and MAINTAIN that weight after surgery..i really want to gain alot more weight in my thighs in order to look more proportional after surgery.
OH my quote was 8274 because i will not be using larry for transportation..i am local and live like 15-20 min away from the office.
i'm so excited it all seems REAL now

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Stephanie santiago and yaris sanchez seem to be...

stephanie santiago and yaris sanchez seem to be VERY popular in terms of wish pics on this board..i just saw pictures of stephanie santiago and a VIDEO of yaris sachez BEFORE they got a BA and BBL and all i can say is WOW. yaris was always thick so the procedures made her bangin! stephanie was skinny and looks like she gained a good 20lbs..
these girls claim to have natural booties..which TECHNICALLY they r natural since its their own fat but damn they need to help other women out and embrace being #TEAMPLASTIC lol!

lol i totally agree as well but we all know MOST females never kiss and tell
I sooo feel you on your title good luck!
I spent a lot of time on MakeMeHeal.com before I came on Real Self. I know for a fact that Stephanie Santiago was Bubbles on mmh. I even contacted her. Her doctor was Dr. Salzhauer in Bal Harbor Islands. He does great work. Look up Ms.CheshireKitty and BrickHouseNY. They went to Dr. Salzhauer too.

Sooo for the past few weeks I have been feeling...

Sooo for the past few weeks I have been feeling like my butt has been disappearing right before my eyes and today I get on the scale and realiZe that I have lost 5lbs!!! I have been sick for the past 2 days but still that is alot of weight to lose. I'm not too concerned I'm a pro at gaining weight as I have purposely gained a huge amount of weight in the past before but still! Weight gaining is not cheap!! ;(

lmao at team plastic ur so right tho but they sos tuck on lying we will never know
Lol everyone on here is like team salama or team jimmerson etc n there's only one team we r all apart of n that's team plastic lol
I'm a pro at gaining weight to...hahahaha. I wish they would too butI feel they don't so they don't have competition!

So I have decided to get my priorities in order...

So I have decided to get my priorities in order and get my scar revision done for my face before my bbl..I am prone to hypertrophic scars that develop from acne and it is going to cost me a couple grand. I will definitely be postponing my september 3 date for December 2013 with dr rami because I am paying for this fully in cash.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I have a September 3 date and need a December date!

I have a September 3 date and need a December date!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

So I see alot of girls are now jumping off the...

So I see alot of girls are now jumping off the yily band wagon..it seems like when one girl comes out looking amazinggg plenty of girls are quick to jump on that surgeons wagon..but as soon as one girl has a horrible experience and blames the surgeon for it..those same girls are super quick to jump off that wagon. Ladies do your research!!! Don't base your decision off of ONE or TWO patients' reviews. And let me be clear I am not referring to any patient in particular just speaking generally!

Need a later date! 9-3-13 salama

Ladies I am scheduled for September 3rd 2013 but I need a later date! Message me to trade dates!!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

9-3-13 with salama but need later date!

Ladies I am scheduled for 9-3-2013 but can't have surgery during that time as I will be on grad school interviews. Email me if you want to switch dates. I would like a jan or feb date

Changed my date

No longer needed to change my date I was able to get it changed. Now having surgery in February! Now time to gain some weight!

Need advice

Ladies that are paying for their bbl in full cash..how are you saving up? My surgery is in February and I just now started saving up :/ I am doing the calculations and I'm positive I can have 5000 saved for feb but that's not enough. I may have to push my date back again until April which I didn't want because that's my birthday month and I will have to spend it recovering but oh we'll ;( . Any tips??? I figured I could save 800 monthly..Maybeeee 1000 if I bust my butt ;(

Have your thought a about Care Credit? I believe they have no interest for 12 months.
Yeah my mom has care credit. Using credit is not an option for me..my credit score is horrible plus I am starting grad school shortly after my bbl so I can't have any debt but Ty for the advice

Duran ladies

The thought of paying over 8000 for a small waist and booty is starting to weigh heavy on me. I already spent 3000 on my boobs so that would be a total of 11000 on plastic surgery..and I haven't even started having kids! and i know how i am once i am done havin kids i will want to get more lipo.

I am now starting to consider dr. Duran because she is an expert at giving women tiny waists and an extreme hour glass figure which is one of the reasons why I want a bbl. salama is good at what he does but he does not give women super tiny waists like duran. The only thing is my mom already thinks I am going to die if I get a bbl because she watches the news too much. And it does not help at all that a girl is now in a coma after getting her boobs done at the same surgery center i had mine done at. She would absolutely disapprove of me getting a bbl out of the country so I would have to lie to her :/. My mother is from the dominican republic but she would still stronglyyyy disapprove.

Another reason why i want to switch is because if i stick with salama i would have to have surgery in april which is two months before i start grad school. that 9000 that i would have saved up for surgery really should be going towards paying for grad school. i just feel like it would be irresponsible for me to save all that money for an ass when i really need it for school. if i go to duran i can have surgery in january and then can have time to save money for school

Ladies who are going to duran, how does your family feel about you going over seas??? What do you think I should do?? This is really stressing me out. 9000 is so much money...I can save up 4000 easily but not 9000!

If I could have done it I would've saved and went to Salama but if you're trying to save money then go to Duran. Not a big fan of DR doctors myself but I won't throw shade. Sometimes going the cheaper route isn't worth it. Look at me. Hoping for another round.
Yeah I think about that too which is why I am so torn..I went the cheap route when I had my boob job and even though they came out great the service I received sucked. I read your review and I hope u get te results you want when u get your round two done. I am going to schedule surgery with duran and won't cancel my date with salama until i make a final decision

Pre op pics

Uploaded pics I will be sending dra duran today. I plan on gaining 10 lbs..don't like how skinny my thighs are plus wasn't to have enough fat

Pics

These didn't upload the first time

I'm in the same spot girl...I would love love love to go to DR to Duran. Actually still kinda planning it. But my problem is my family isn't thrilled and well I need them. I won't go alone and all my friends have kids(I don't) so a family member would b my only option. It's scary to go overseas let alone for a surgery. And even more so alone. I'm up in the air but I know Duran is the right choice for me. She is AMAZING! And would change my life. As for the us docs they r just ok ya know nothing outstanding like Durans transformations.
Exactly! Right now I'm trying to get my sister to come with me and stay for 2 days just to make sure I come out of surgery ok and if I don't she can be there to deal with the situation :/. I can't even imagine going alone..there's no way..surgery makes u emotional afterwards I remember being an emotional disaster after my boob job
I hope that ur sister is able to go with you. Wishing I had a sister about right now lol I just know Duran gives the best results so its hard to think about settling for a US doctor. I dunno what I'm gonna do my mom just now told me no she aint going :/ u mentioned ur mom was from DR? Right? Have u ever been?

Duran email

Hello ladies I just sent an email to hilarioplasticsurg@gmail.com requesting a quote.. is this her correct email?

Girl I'm 27 yrs old and just got a bbl done with salama, I was initially Considering D.R or MX but my mama prohibited it to me lol, so I went with salama, the other day I told her I wanted to do to the Dominican to do a possible round 2 with a BA and she said now is a def a NO WAY!and tild me about the girl on the news, moms can get paranoid sometimes, but no matter what u do follow ur heart.
Hey lady. I am right there where your are. My mother is dominican also. Her problem is not with me going ther to have the surgery as much as it is me being so far away, IF aproblem should occur. So I feel your pain. To put her at ease I found a very good insurance policy that will provide care and transport IMMEDIATELY back to the US if anything should occur. While this didnt completely alleviate her fears it did help. There is the possibility of things happening during sx ANYWHERE. I cant post the info here but will inbox you if you want. BTW regular travel insurance will NOT cover this, just so you know. God Bless.
Hi! Could u please email me the info for the insurance policy I would really appreciate it..Ty!!!

Duran quote

Reviewed a reply from her assay any with a quote of 3800, was hoping for a quote of 3500 since I'm a fairly skinny girl but I will discuss that with duran on Friday when I call to set up my date and send in my deposit. I am excited but at the same time very nervous. Going to have surgery out of the country is stressful as helllll...atleast when I was going to salama the only thing I would have to worry about it money since I am local -___-. Flight tickets are looking expensive and recovery houses also come out to be a little expensive as I will be there for 10 days. Oh well, now I figure out when to have surgery!

I'm in the same situation right now with my mom I am not going to tell her I'm bringing my sister with me so i will just think positive.
:( if my daughter were to tell me she were going out of the country for surgery of would say no too. Ughhhh idk what to do
oops this reply was suppose to be for bangingbody12

Staying with salama

After thinking long and hard about going to DR for surgery I have come to my senses and backed out. 3 girls recently died at CIPLA and the fact that they were almost shut down sealed the deal for me. I am too young to die over a tiny waist and some booty. Not comfortable with that and not comfortable with putting my family through all that stress. I am going to start working 60+ hours a week to have surgery with salama in feb. I am local so don't have to worry about a plane ticket, passport, recovery house, transportation, and all that other crap.

Smart choice I'm 6 month po and love what salama has done for me
Your results are amazing..I am happy for u!
Good for u hun i also decided to stay in the states and go to Salama. Some people don't think about everything that could happen and for me the risk was too high for things to go wrong. Good luck i will be having my surgery 02/20/2014

Wish pics

Most realistic wish pics I can fine. I love ik's results she is my height and weight I would be beyond happy with these results

I went with Dr. Salama and it was the best decision I ever made. I truly recommend him
and love bug, if u decide to go to Duran u are still going to have to pay at least 2g for ticket there and back, then hotel fee, and food to last you the whole time. plus other necessity !! i suggest staying with salama!
i wish i could have talked to you earlier!! i was looking for an earlier date before! I'm scheduled for surgery on october 4th with dr salama! hope al is well!

Need a later date! Feb 11 With salama

Ladies I need an April or May date with salama I have feb 11 2013..don't have enough saved up I need more time

I will post it on my page

Need later date

Correction I meant 2-11-14

Good Luck!

Postponed my date

Thankfully I was able to postpone my surgery date. My new date is in May..I actually need a mid April date so if any one wants an early May date and has an April date I would love to switch. I start school in June so having surgery in May will not give me enough time to recover.

108 days away..stressed

My day is approaching very quickly and I am freaking out. I've already post poned my date twice and can't post pone it anymore as I will be starting grad school in June. I have 108 days to come up with $7474 which is my current balance :/ oh my..will be working 64 hrs a week until surgery day :( ..financing my surgery is not an option..I have to do this all cash oh my

hey hun ur surgery is coming up are u excited?! How exciting...I gave my date away without thinking and now I regret it of course but Jules is working with me to get me an earlier date just wanted to stop by and wish u the best of luck on ur journey! :)
Hey sweetie yes my date it soon approaching but I'm actually not excited I've been working 64 hours a week and on too of that trying to gain weight :/ I think I'll be excited the day of lmao. I'm sure you'll be Able to find a date..I'm actually going to give mine up for an earlier one..what date are you looking for ?
Aww i know that feeling. Good luck on your BBL. I have a booty but i did think about adding some to mines lol. Or just getting Lipo to make mine poke out more. Having a booty you are going to love it. You already got your boobs. I got the bottom, dreading these last few days waiting for my boobs. So i know how you feel. Good luck.

Work

So how soon after will I be able to work? I'll definitely wait until drains are out and I'm completely off pain meds..but do u ladies think I will b able to go back at 3 weeks? I work at a hospital so I am on my feet for most of the Time and have to walk a lot..I do 8 hr shifts

OMG u been working ur butt off girl! It'll all pay off in the end. I hope im able to find a date if not im thinking of switching doctors :/ something I really don't wanna do but im looking for a date this month or next, I know its close but I'm so bummed I gave my original date away :/

May 9 2014 with salama but need an early/mid APRIL date

Message me if you want to switch

Call nancy she will hook you up

Mini update

Still looking for a mid April date with salama! Also I started putting cocoa butter on my butt to minimize stretch marks post op and hopefully to make my skin stretch better!
On another note my plans of pAying for this all cash is definitely not going to work ;( going to have to try to get a loan for atleast 3-4 grand. And suggestions for good surgery loan companies? I have a credit score of 614 as of right now

Destiny81 is looking for a later date. She has a March 24, 2014 date. I know its not April but its close =) I hope this helps!!
Your score may be too low for Care Credit unless you have a co-signer with at least a 700+. Try United Medical Credit, but make sure Salama takes it first not all doctors do, they approve lower scored people but do have some extreme charges for lending you the money since you are deemed a risk. Hope this helps and good luck!
I was denied by care credit and even with a co signer that has amazing credit. I will try united medical credit Ty!

A little over a month left

Made a payment today for 1074.00 so my balance is now 6400 *sigh* such a big number! Anyways, I am still putting cocoa butter every day after I shower and started taking my iron pills. I also take GNC ultra nourish hair vitamins to make my hair grow..it really does work!

Next thing I need to do is the medical clearance..going to have to wait until I get paid to do that because I cancelled my health insurance. Another *sigh*. I've been wanting to get this surgery for 2 years and still don't feel at all prepared!

I think I've been making progress with the weight gain I've probably gained 2 lbs..my butt feels bigger.

I'm currently schedule for May 9 but would like April 18. Haven't tried to officially change it because I need my mom to agree to let me use her credit card :/ yikes

Anyways will update u ladies in 2 weeks

Hey girl we have the same date. And mmmaaannnn is it getting closer and closer. I can't wait. I need this to be over and done with so I can move on with my life !!!good luck girl. See u in MIA if u keep ur date!!!

Started taking Preop vitamins

So today I purchased my iron and vitamin c pills from Walmart. We need to start this regime when we are 30 days preop which I am not yet technically but I intend on switching my date to an April date.

Anyways I am taking one of the 500mg vitamin c pills twice a day with meals and 5 of the 65mg iron once a day. It says equivalent to 325 mg of iron but that should not be taken literally u need to take 5 still. They're tiny pills so I don't mind. I'm using my pill organizer which I purchased a long time ago don't remember why..

Pic

Forgot to add

Hey! Girl I completely agree I want this over with so I am move it I hate constantly thinking about it! Anyways I can't have surgery may 9 :( but maybe we will see each other at the office..never know! Good luck!
how much are you paying total for your bbl? i wanted to go to salama but i would need to stay at the recovery house so thats like ten thousand...too damn much
Total it's 8274...I am from Miami so I won't be using his transportation services or RH, I probably wouldn't be able to have surgery if i wasn't local because it would be too much money. 10 grand is too much :/

Making payments at EPS

So the whole payment making process is just plain annoying! I wanted to make another payment of 4000 using my moms credit card and can't do that since it's in my name. Now I have to figure out how to pull out 4000 from her card. Can a girl just pay for her surgery?! Sheesh!

Yeah i was wondering about iron i couldnt find anything higher than 26 mg so 325 sounded like a lot
Lol yeah just make sure you take it with food if not your stomach will hurt
I have Keloid skin but I must say I haven't had much of a problem. ..I went to jimerson last yeat

Nancy to the rescue

Was about to pay my remaining balance using my moms credit card. Now I just need a date in April if Anyone wants to switch message me

Correction

Was able*

Good luck keep us posted

Nightmares

I know it sounds silly but recent I have started having nightmares about this surgery. The first one I had I dreamed that I kept waking up on my back post op. Last night I dreamed that I was not given any drains and that I went a day without any garment or waist cincher lol..my butt also looked very small. This all sounds silly but these dreams feel so real at that the time so I get freaked out!

Good luck I'll be following

April date

I have may 9 2014 with salama but need an APRIL date message me if u want to switch

Gaining weight

Currently at 159 lbs..when I first started this blog 2 years ago I was 158 but dropped down to 155 last year. My goal is to be atleast 164 by surgery day.

Still looking for an April date :/

I was able to get an April date so I hope you can too, Cynthia was very understanding with me and was able to find me a date, I love talking to her! BTW when I was looking into breasts before I did my surgery my BF wanted me to use your picture as a wish pic && now we are both getting BBL by Dr.Salama, what a small world! :) GOODLUCK!
Really? Lol! Wow it is a small world lol. I'm going to call the office again now to reiterate how badly I need April lol hope I have as good of luck as u did lol
Any luck on that April date?

Hi April

April is here and I still haven't been able to get a date :( . It's not that I want the surgery ASAP it's that I start school may 29th so that means I will have to be sitting down 8 hours a day at only 20 days posts op!! That is going to ruin my results :( ughhh I am going to keep praying that someone wants to delay their April date a little.

Review didn't post :(

Will re type. So today I was under the hair dryer with rollers in my head when Evelyn calls me and tells me the good news! Thursday was made available! So she told me to get to the office ASAP..I asked if I could finish drying my hair but she said no there's no time lol. So I got dressed and arrived at the office to sign all the paper work and to get my boppy pillow. Also got my prescriptions. Then I was sent to the surgery center to get my bloodwork done. Thank god the office and surgery center was empty so I was not that embarrassed by having a head full of rollers lol. I am not prepared to have surgery Thursday but it is happening either way. I am going to go but some last minute items I need arnica pills/gel, Benadryl, mederma, Gatorade, and a yoga mat. Everything else i have (urinal, gauze, med tape, chux, band aids, neosporin, maxi dresses/skirts). If there's anything I really need but am missing please let me know

Good luck hun

Surgery tomorrow

So I'm scheduled for tomorrow..I think I'm ready lol. I'm not looking forward to the pain..I didn't do so well after my breast aug..i was pretty messed up for 10 days. I have a low tolerance for pain :( ..percs are going to be my best friend lol. I'm not sure my family knows what's in store for them lol.

My birthday will be in a week and I plan on going to a bar atleast for one drink so that will be my motivation to get better. Only thing left to buy is arnica tablets. I went to Walmart n walgreens and could only find the gel. I also bought Gatorade, pineapples, Benadryl, mederma., equate plus (cheap version of ensure), antibacterial soap and colace stool softener. I'm broke so I'm not buying anything I don't think I'll need.

Also went to drop off my prescriptions. Don't have insurance so I'm not looking forward to the price.

I'm so nervous..I've read so many blogs and no one seems 100% happy..it's either their stomach has lumps or butt has dents or left over upper back fat..or burns. Ugh just going to hope I don't regret doing this better a revision is not option! Atleast for not a few years.

Well I'll post my final weight and pre op pics on Thursday ladies ??

Oh woow im so happy you were able to change that date to tomorrow. Im nervous for you. Bu ti know you will be ok. Good luck, you only have a sleep then a wake up until bootyland.
Lol thank u! It doesn't feel like I'll be having surgery tomorrow which is the scary part lol ah well
when is your pre op ? today i assumed, ask naomi about arnica pills, i think she provided them last time to me , cannot remember

Less than 24 hrs left yikes

Blood work came back good..and I was told that my surgery time was moved up an hour which is great. Will be working from 3pm-7:30am tomorrow..then I'll just wait until it's time to head to the surgery center. Being at work keeps me from thinking negatively about tomorrow. Anyways I'll update when I'm out of surgery tomorrow..hopefully!

Good luck girl! Ur gonna be just fine!!
Thank u!
So I asked and no he doesn't provide arnica anymore

Did it

I'm alive lol

Congrats speedy recovery

Best I can do

Wow ! I can't believe how spontaneous you were with your date!! Your are good !! I would have been so unprepared. But I am glad you made it through surgery safe :) ... I hope you feel better soon !!!!

More pics 1500 cc's

I go back today to get my bandages changed I'll take pics with the garment off

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Update

Day one was horrible..everything I ate I threw up. I have to get up every 2 hrs to pee. Sometimes I can get up by myself. I can get back in bed on my own. My butt is huge but I know it will go down..I am tall 5'9 so 1500cc is good. I asked for atleast 1300. I told him I wanted a small waist and big booty with no shelf. Also told him I didn't want more hips cause I have big ones already but he said he had to give me some cause I was flat in a certain area. I will post more details soon

Ty!

Pre op pics

I didn't weigh myself the day of but I'm sure I was 157lbs

SPeedy recovery, looking great so far.
Welcome to the land of big booties I got was 1500cc when salama did my bbl he is the best
Happy healings! Omgosh that booty it huge! In a good way! You look great already! Once swelling goes down it'll just be the finishing touches!! Take care! Walk a lot! Sending positive vibes your way!

Painnnnnn

Ladies this is hard..like really hard. I had my bandages removes by salama n the nurse n I screamed so loud I scared everyone on the waiting room plus a patient that was next to me who just has surgery. I'm terrified of taking a shower today n washing my garment but I know I have to it's almost completely covered in blood. I couldn't take pics today at the center because I didn't have my phone with me but I will tonight I'm dying to see this body. I was given a new nausea prescription because the original one was not workin for me. I just ate some mashed potatoes n chicken wings so I'm going to rest a little before my shower.

Post op

Today

Had my first shower today..and got my garment washed. No throwing up today which is good. My appetite is coming back slowly. Still in lots of pain but that's expected I guess. Will reply to comments when I'm feeling a little better.

Wow 1500cc's!lucky!!
Wow, you look awesome already!!! Good luck with the rest of your recovery!
Hang in there .

When does it get better?

I didn't sleep at all last night. I'm so uncomfortable. I'm hating this..the pain meds aren't working all that great. My butt is super sore and my belly. I'm just so over this whole process :(

AWWW i hope you feel better. I know exactly what that miserable feeling is and i cant imagine how annoyed/ frustrated/ in pain and anxious you are from this surgery. Hang in there hun you will make it through the tough part.
I like your results! I hope you heal fast:)
U look great doll I felt a little better post op day 5/6..

Love u ladies

U ladies are awesome. This has been tough so far but it is getting better. I have no one to talk to about this surgery. two of my closest friends wish they could get this done so they may be a little jealous. One has barely been talking to me. I have just been keeping to myself. I don't do anything..just lay down all day n get up every 2 hrs to pee n walk. I don't watch tv or listen to music..nothing. I'm just miserable. I know things will get better but for now I'm at peace like this.

I haven't had a bM yet..idk how that's going to happen lol am I suppose to take the garment off to poop?

WWWOOOOWW!! soooo happy for you mama, let me tell you "Beauty is pain" shit i know you must hate that saying now. Thank you for your pics girl speedy recovery but please know you have the real self family to get you through this for those who have had it done they will help you get through this and you will help girls like me who WILL be getting it done> So thank you love be well and god bless.
The worst is already over girl. You will be going out pretty soon. Proud of your big booty.
Hey hun...hang in there...better days are ahead...happy healing!!!

Better days

So all this time I thought I had my first massage today but it's actually scheduled for tomorrow. My cg is loose so i def need a smaller one ASAP. Just took a shower..I am doing muchhhh better. I can do almost everything by myself..sometimes I just get tired n ask for help to finish a task..I don't feel like I'm eating enough n I know I need to take my iron pills but I don't have much of an appetite when I'm in pain..I try to force myself to eat though.

Took my second shower today..waiting on my cg to dry I will post pics before putting it back on

New pics

My vagina hates this cg..I've tried putting a sock in there and even a pad..whenever I do that it feels like too much compression on it..sometimes it's better to go with nothing down there.

You look great. I agree about the vjajay lol its anoying
I second this...lol
looking awesome sweetie, they will fit you into a tighter garment once you go for massage and I love it ESP because it makes figure look even better with clothes ...again, best of luck with your massage !

First massage

I had my first massage today with eilyeen and it wasn't that bad! I was shocked. I took 2 percs 20 minutes before hand. She started off with the ultrasound machine then massaged the fluid out..it was weird I could hear the gushing sounds really loud. it took about 35 min. She then gave me a new garment however I was surprised that it was the same size! 2xl just different fabric so even though it is the same size it is tight. She also added the foams. I've never heard of any girls getting a stage 2 garment that is the same size as the first. I drained a lot of fluid. I'm not stressing the size thing too much because it feels tight and she left it on the second clasp so when it gets loose I can put it on the first one. Oh! I fixed the vagina pain issues by cutting the fabric down there..it feels sooo much better! My inner labia are swollen :/. Hoping it goes down soon cause that's ugly lol. I had my first BM yesterday..it was small but hey it's something lol.

From after massage

I am sooo glad to hear your massage went good, and you look great mama !
Thanks Hun! U r lookin great also! Salama has out done himself with the April girls lol
Happy healing. You look great!

Went to the office today nd as expected it was packed..after standing up for half an hour I couldn't take it anymore i went inside n asked if I could lay down for a bit because I was about to pass out. They let me lay down then soon after salama came in n checked me out..I was honest n told him I haven't been eating as much as I should have but I'm trying hard..he wasn't too happy about that .

To my surprise my back drain was removed today..I was expecting it to be out tomorrow after my massage. But I'm not complaining lol. This stage 2 cg is tighttttt but I'm dealing with it. Today I will shower again n wash this nasty hair of mine lol.

Anyone know how much r the massages? I'm broke so if their too expensive I need to find another place

You look better and better with each update! Great job!
Thank u!
You didn't gain much weigh before but he still made it happen you got 1500 cc waooo

Massage #2

Had my second massage today with eilyeen which I was very happy about! It was so relaxing and felt so good! She even had calming music playing I almost fell asleep while she worked on my back. My back had lots of fluid but my stomach didn't have much.

Im starting to feel more human lol..even wore make up today n got dressed up. I'm going to have my last massage with eps on Monday because I can't afford to continue to get the rest of them there..their $75 each. Eilyeen said that on Monday more than likely my front drain will be removed.

If anyone has any good massage recommendations here in Miami please let me know (:

You look like a model. Perfect proportions. HAppy healing
You look beautiful! Slender w a big bubble butt..,it suits your frame, I'm tall like you too, love to see fellow tall girls...nice hips girl! Happy healing!
Wow your compliments mean a lot to me I feel like u have the perfect body! I remember reading your posts way back when u first started gaining weight for your bbl n thinking this girl looks like a model already lol..Ty! (:

So it finally happened :(

I pooped on myself! I woke up this morning and got up to go eat when I felt the urge to poop..I did not want to take off this cg just yet so I held it in..or atleast thought I did..I then I popped a perc because I knew takin this thing off was going to be painful and then i went to the toilet to poop..when I pull my cg down N I noticed poop stains on my faja..ughhh how embarrassing. Idk about u ladies but when I have to poop it literally needs to come out within seconds! With all these foams and the drain I can't get everything off that fast. Well I hope this is the last time this happens. I quickly washed my faja by hand after I was done, threw it in the dryer, and took a shower. I also changed all my dressings. Will be posting pics today

I'm stew it'll happen to me too seeing as though I have pee all over this garment lol.
Ugh I meant sure not stew
the SAME exact thing happened to me within the first week, it happen just as you described, could not get that garment off quick enough ! ugh :( I commend you for posting about it ...just know you are far from alone Hun !

That evil time of the month

So I'm laying in bed n started to feel my cg get tighter n tighter..I struggle to get up to go to the bathroom n realized I got my period :(. Im just lucky that I have a mom with a huge booty so I am able to use her underwear lol I forgot to buy XL granny panties.

I'm so over this damn cg it is extremely uncomfortable. The fabric has given me rug burns on both of my thumbs from every time I have to take it off or put it on. I'm dying for it to get loose so I can order the vedette 136 everyone seems to love that one.

Also I'm seeing a lot of girls starting to use waist cinchers at 2 weeks post op..day of my surgery salama told me to use it at 2 months post op..? Im confused. He also said we need to keep the cg on for 6 months n that's y he believes so many girls get lumpy stomachs n end up wanting a revision..because they ditch the cg too early on.

your butt looks sooo juicy Hun I love it..and they told me I can start wearing waist clincher at 2 weeks post op so I am also confused on what is right ? I can't wait to get another cuter cg because 6 months is a long time and now I'm feeling trapped in this thing lol
Nomi told me to keep cg only for 5 weeks if i didnt get legs lipoed, she said i can wear my cincher on top of my cg at 2 weeks. I am confused
Eilyeen also told me I could wear it at 5 weeks. Idk it seems as though last year he was telling girls they can start when their comfortable but now he seems to be changing what he's saying..I guess with experience he realizes it's not best to start to soon

& the hate has begun..

So last night I went out for the first time to a friends house for a bbq..I wore a long maxi and cardigan over it to hide the cg..needless to say there's no hiding this booty! One girl there who i know but don't care for because she's rude blurts out why are u sitting on a towel..me being the blunt person that I am stood up and said that's why..lol..she was like what did u get your ass done n I was like yeah.. N then she says is it gonna go down cause it looks super fake then laughs..now listen ladies..I am born n raised from the hood n u don't know how badly I wanted to set her straight..but ladies I have class lol and I know how to act In public. So I bit my tongue n simply just said to her Ofcourse it's only been a week n then she laughed n said good n repeated the it looks super fake comment. That was the last time I will be speaking to her ass.

My cg makes me look like I have a shelf n I hate that..i will be walking my booty to the dollar store today to buy a measuring tape. I DID NOT do pre op measurements because I do not want to torture myself over inches lost. But I need to see where my waist and hips r at so I can order a new cg.

I am dying to take new pics..I don't have any good mirrors in my house to take pics so I already told my sis that she's going to be taking some of me tonight! I know how important pics are to reviews.

You better than me I would have told that bytch to mind ha business and hold it down before she got slapped
LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE THE HATERS I LIVE FOR THAT!!!! I'm from the hood too i know where your coming from. Her and her ass will be on the next flight trust and believe to get her ass done. you look great!
You look great! Haters are gonna hate! I wouldn't have told her a damn thing. Anyway, you held your peace well...you look great! Happy healing

Not the best lighting/angles

as someone has already mentioned she is probably looking up BBL as we speak and trying to catch the next plane to salamas office with her jealous ass lmao ....pay no mind to the unimportant just keep strutting your stuff hunny ! xO
Mine looks like i have a shelf too cuz cg but its gotten better. So if i order a smaller cg will that fit over my booty though? Cuz i can barely get it off and on, nomi said i dont need a new garment cuz i can wear the vest over for extra compression. I am so confused, other salama says and other nomi. I know that moving to a smaller cg it was a pure torture for me
I ordered a new cg because the butt outs from salama's office are just too uncomfortable for me. But nomi is right if u don't want to spend more money u can add a waist cincher on top or get the waist taken in by a seamstress. I ordered the vedette 136 because a lot of girls have said that it is very comfortable. I ordered it in a medium because I went according to my waist size..it looks like it doesn't compress the booty

Massage #3

Had my massage today with Celia for the first time...this massage was much more aggressive which I loved because I know I need that. She used two additional machines on me that were not used on me for my first two massages. One machine was intense and was used on my back it is hard to describe it and the other one was like a vacuum that suctioned my skin and she used that on the front. Then my drained was removed. The hole that the drain leaves is pretty big :/ I'm going to have to be pretty anal about cleaning it because I don't scar well.

Also, if u do a review on google and real self and email it to Cynthia u get a free waist cincher. I already have a size small squeem that I ordered on Sale so I wanted a size x-small but they did not have any in stock so I will pick it up on Thursday .

Celia said my garment was wayyyyy too big so my mom will be taking in the sides for me today.

I also received my board..I was told to start wearing it when I am 2 weeks post op so on Thursday.

Another thing ladies..the heating pad should start being used at 2 weeks post op and directly ON the skin not over the cg/waist cincher/foams/ board. U should do it for one hour every day and leave it on for 15 min per side so 15 min on the front/ 15 on back/ 15 on both flanks.

My next massage will be on Thursday..my mom wants me to go back to eps so she offered to pay for it.

The twins look nice Hun who did them
Ty I have a review on here for them, wouldn't recommend the surgeon
And your boobs are perfect girl ! You are so lucky so gorgeous ! Wanna see your face ... Lol ... Good luck with everything keep us posted wanna see how clothes fits ! You are gonna look so good ! I can wait for my surgery now ! Thinking of getting bigger boobs as well! How many cc are your boobs?

Driving

Idk how some of u ladies are able to drive without sitting on your butt! I attempted today and could not do it! I am too tall..I'm 5'9. I really need to get back to work to start making moving because I am moving out in a month to start medical school. Ughhhhhhhhhhh looks like I'm going to have to sit on the boppy pillow. My drive to work is 20 min

I lover your shape and booty you look great!
I tried the half foam roller and my leg fell asleep after 15 min but i bought a mat the thick ones and when you sit on that is squishy and my butt didnt touch but idk if its gone be ok with your height. Ughh its a struggle. I have an suv so it kinda works, i put my bopy on my back so my butt doesnt touch the back of the seat
Plus i am 5.5 so its a bit easier and i still touch the roof

Massage #4

Hello ladies..2weeks down 1 more month to go! So today I had my 4th n last massage with elite. I get there and I am told that the apt I set just 3 days prior was cancelled. Hmmm...I sure as hell didn't cancel it and I sure as hell was never called to confirm my apt. Ladies, CONFIRM ALL YOUR APPOINTMENTS OR THEY WILL GIVE IT AWAY TO SOMEONE ELSE. They gave mine away to another girl who was running late. So I was asked if I could come back 2 hours later n I said no my mom would flip out n is super busy. So they were able to squeeze me in. I was so upset..this is the first doc office I ever heard of where the patients need to confirm their appointments and don't even know that they have to! Ugh. Anyways I got my massage by eilyeen this time and she was quick but thorough..2 percs were not enough for this massage. She said I looked really good and barely had any fluid built up. I started using my board a few days ago and my stomach is superrrr flat. It had changed so much.

I am still in my 2xl garment..I had my mom take it in on the sides today so it is super tight. Before having her take it in I was using my small waist cincher but immediately stopped when I noticed it was making my hips weirdly shaped. Waist cinchers do not get rid of fat they simply MOVE it down to your hips and your chest or up to your breast. So some fat was moved to the front on one hip and it looks weird. I am going to wait one or two more weeks to begin using it.

My mom keeps telling me how my butt keeps getting smaller but it still looks huge to me. She put in about 6 grand so she is not liking seeing her money disappear before her eyes lol

I tried on underwear for the first time today and I loved what I saw in the mirror!

This recovery process is long and hard..had a mini break down today because I desperately want to go back to work and start making money..I work 64 hr work weeks.

My vedette 136 is suppose to arrive within the next few days..can't wait for that. This cg will be going straight to the trash! I have a rash in the area between your thigh and vagina on both sides.

I will be getting the rest of my massages at cs post lipo massage here in Miami..I am getting 5 more for $300 and then I am done. Cannot afford any more.

Oh one more question juicygg did you leave your feedback on Google from a laptop or computer because I'm unable to leave One from my phone or laptop?
I did it from a laptop you are unable to leave google reviews from a mobile device idk why
Thk Hun I finally figured it out

Mini update

So I have been wearing my small squeem over my garment/foams/board because I am still in my 2xl cg....today I started wearing it on the second clasp..it is super tight but Bearable. my medium vedette arrives wed.

My waist is at 30 inches..it has gone down about 4 inches. my goal is 28..I don't want it any smaller than that i have broad shoulders n I am not petite so I don't think I would like good with a itty bity waist.

I don't measure my butt and won't until I am 6 weeks post op.

I would post pics with clothes but I'm never in clothes lol..this cg is hard to conceal under clothes.

I bought mine on amazon so i dont think i can return it but at least it was cheap. I just wish more people would say here how dangerous it is

Salama sucked me dry!

So tonight when I get out the shower I see a bone sticking out on my side n immediately start dealing out..I called my mom to show her n she told me that the bone was my rib n that when I was little she took me to the hospital n the doc told her it was normal..my rib on one side protrudes more outwardly..I haven't seen my ribs since I was a little girl and was very underweight it is so weird to have them out again! My flanks r still swollen so I know I will only get smaller..my sister said it looks like I have a 6 pack

You look amazing I can't wait until it is my time I keep chickening out :(

Massage #5 at CS Post Lipo Massage in miamk

Had my first massage at cs post lipo Miami with party..I highly recommend this place..the massage is a full hour long..she uses ultrasound machine followed by a massage..she starts off with the stomach first then had you turn on the side to do your flanks..lastly you stand and she does your back. I payed for a package of 5 massages for a total of $300..so each comes out to $60..elite charges $75 per massages and their massages are 45 min sometimes less. They call you the day of the massage AND text u to confirm the appt and send u the address..big difference from elite. I'm happy I found this place!

Oops

Her name is patty* not party lol

Wow you look amazing! You look very slender w a nice bubble butt, it keeps getting better and better
Thanks love!!! I think your the only girl on here who is also tall n slim like me so I love seeing your new pics!
Hey..you look amazing and thank you so much on the heads up on the massage place. I will def be going there!

Thong

Wow salama has created a little monster! lol I never wear thongs I only wear them when I know someone is going to pull them off hehe..I haven't had sex yet..don't have a man but I have a feeling that will be changing pretty soon lol

Baby update us with clothes ! Wanna see how you look in pants and dresses
Preach girl!! Lmbo
hey luv what are the massages called? I cant find a great place here in orlando. All they have is swedish massage which I know isnt what i need.

Almost there (:

Officially at the mid way mark! 3 more weeks and I can sit YES!

I returned to work last night 11p-7a and it was extremely hard..my back was killing me by the end up the shift and my feet were swollen..on my 1 hr break I went to my car n laid in the back seat..i would sit on my yoga mat which I covered with a sweater so no one would ask why I brought 1 to a hospital. No one asked about my butt until the very end of my shift when a secretary who would never speak to me before RAN after me as I headed towards the elevator..she asked me straight up if I did my butt n I laughed n told her yes..I don't mind telling coworkers because I am quitting in a month to start school again

This booty so big it silences people as I walk by lol..the stares are serious and people follow me around.

My vedette 136 came today..it's much more comfortable than the cg from salama's office that we get..I just don't like that the crotch area needs to be unhooked to pee or poop. Oh well it's a major improvement though. I got it in medium.

U look amazing! ! Did u show salama a wish pic? Or jus tell him what u want?
Ty..no wish pic just told him
U look awesome

Vedette 136

Spoke too soon. Would not recommend for tall girls. It gives u a major wedgie and too much compression in the vaginal area..last night at work I had to unhook it at the vagina and keep it that way. I'm glad I only paid 50 for it..they retail for almost 100.

From now on I will be wearing my xs squeem vest only. It is much better than the reg squeem because it doesn't bunch up at the middle. Started wearing it today..can't fit my board yet will try tomorrow.

looks great he did a amazing job it looks real natural cant wait untill its my turn
You look amazing doll!!
Thanks Hun! Recovery has been tough but when I get down I just look at pics of my body n remember that it will all be worth it in the end

First time at the mall

So I went to the mall today because I needed a new bra..all my old ones are now too big I went from a 38DD to a 36D.

The Attention I got from men, women, children, The elderly LOL was crazy. Some girls Ofcourse gave me the stink eye and so many men were literally calling out for GOD when they saw me lol! I wore a tight fitted maxi dress.

I am so inlove with my body I have never felt sexier! I love it flaws and all. I am so grateful to DR Salama!

yessssss
Amazing!
Your As is the truth! Hopefully I can get as many cc's as you did but I know I'll have to gain plenty of weight *sigh*

More pics

My booty has gone from completely fake looking..almost cartoony to natural and I am so happy about that..for the first two weeks I was so embarrassed by it and didn't even want to be seen in public. My mom said it has gotten too small but I think it is still big

your mom wants it bigger? that's funny.
Lol yea she payed for most of the surgery
Wow lucky you.

No volume loss

Made this pic stitch to prove to my mom my butt hasn't gone down it just has taken shape.

And yes like Perfectbuns2 asked, how many cc's u ended up getting in that heavenly booty. Your ass is inspiring!
Girllllllll your ass silence ANYBODY who thinks they have a booty - cause yours is like KimK , like Yeezus type of booty. CHURCH> lol im 5'7 155lb so seeing your body is a realistic comparison to my own. I am having my BBL this July wooohooo. Did you reach your goal of being 160lb-ish before the surgery? And how much do you weigh now?

11 days until I can sit!

So tired of having to carry my yoga mat to work or restaurants..it will be going straight to the trash in 11 days.

My waist has finally shrunk an inch..it remained at 30 for about 2 weeks now it's at 29

My butt is completely soft..it jiggles when I walk..it's pretty heavy since it's so big

I need to order another ab board the one salama gives wears out after 2.5-3 weeks n is no longer good after that so make sure u have more than one..in the mean time I'm using the top of a shoe box..works just as good

You are looking wonderful!!! Are you using only the ab board?
Ty! yes only that..I wear it under my lipo express vest..the foams don't fit because it's an xs

If I don't reply to your comment..

It's because the reply is in my review. I try to be very specific in my updates

Perfect boobs perfect ass ! You are so lucky doll! Please post full body pictures in clothes . Wanna see how this booty looks on a tall girl ...
omg ! you look amazing!
Muy lindo beautiful!

My diet

:( I've been noticing swelling in my flanks and abdomen getting worse and I'm starting to realize it is my poor diet. I love fried foods..LOTS of salt..soda...and fast food. I eat out atleast once a day every day. I hate vegetables and fruits..if it's healthy I don't want it. But now I'm starting to realize I don't have a choice but to change ;( ..I seriously intended on eating w.e I wanted post surgery.
It's very hard for me to gain weight. This is going to be a difficult change to make ;(

Do you feel as though you've lost any projection or fat?
No just think the fat has settled
Omg your my wish pic when I go to Salama. But I'm 5'3 and super petite so idk. Lol. But anywho your boobs look great! Did you get a implant, or just a lift and reduction?

Ab board

Went to the office today to buy a second one for 15 this is cheap compared to online..they go for atleast 30..not including shipping. The top of a shoe box is a good temp solution but I prefer the board it covers way more surface area.

Salama uses a Venezuelan maker called Ann Michell..the board is called tabla de yeso.

Just coming across your review... Dr Salama did an amazing job on you! You look great! :)
Lovely results !!!!
your results are perfect!! your ass has a nice shape!!!

7 more days! YAY

Can't believe I'm 5 weeks po today..5 weeks ago this day seemed like a lifetime away.

My waist fluctuates between 29 to 30 inches. I have come to the conclusion that lipo express sucks lol..the waist cincher vest that I got for free from salama's office is way too short for my torso so it doesn't give me lower back compression. The squeem cincher that I have in size small bunches up in the middle so I can only wear it over my vedette 136 which isn't comfortable on my vagina. Garment drama! Lol I'm looking into the ann cherry vest waist cincher because they are longer than the squeem. Their so expensive though :/

Anyways I think I'm reaching that point where I am completely use to my new look..I plan on gaining 5 more lbs I don't like being slim.

I love my booty! I tried running and that was a big mistake lol my butt cheeks are too heavy so it hurts when it bounces too much. Good thing I don't like running lol

My stomach is completely flat..I use my heating pad everyday. I still have swelling in my left flank which makes my flanks look uneven.

I have yet to have sex lol Ofcourse I know men who would love to be the first but I have become extremely selective.. I have put over 12 grand into this body so u would have to be pretty damn special to be able to enjoy this!

Wow I want your results!! Perfect! I love it!!!!
You look great!!
Wow had to come see yo other work! Omg I'm too jelly....congrats girl hopefully I will b on here showin out jus like u ;)

6 weeks

Finally able to sit and sleep on my back and sides. Sitting is not comfortable and a little painful but I don't care I know it will go away soon.

The looks I get in public are hilarious lol. I went to Home Depot in yoga pantS no makeup and didn't even brush my hair and all of the men were breaking necks. I was with my mom so she would notice the looks. My booty looks normal to me now that I'm use to it but I'm quickly reminded of it's size when I go out in public.

I'll post pics later tonight..my ann cherry xs waist cincher arrived today and it looks super small I need to attempt to get in it later. I've been bad at not wearing any compression this past weekend because I went out a lot. So I'm sure I'll be paying the price today.

I'm the same weight as I was preop 157 lbs. my goal is 165 lbs.

I love your look. We are the same height and I weigh about 150. I am trying to figure out how much more I need to gain, so thanks for your review.
Hehehe love the attention ! Please post whole body picture in clothes! So happy for you ! Can wait for my day
Looking great! Love the results!

Pics

I managed to get myself into my xs ann cherry waist cincher tonight and OH BABY is it TIGHTTTT. I like it though because it's long not like lipo express that is too short for my torso. I got it in a size 30. It takes me waist in by 3 inches!! I sure hope it works I don't think I've been getting enough compression so my waist has remained at 30 inches. I would be happy with a 28 inch waist.

Booty is still the same. I'm gonna start my weight gaining diet in 2 weeks so I'm sure it'll get bigger

That's great! I can't wait until I'm turning heads like that! ;)
Love your results. I'm trying to gain weight. (Always been hard for me) plus it goes everywhere so my face gets chubby and names me look fat:-( but thus was with pregnancies so maybe too much won't go to my dace hopefully.
You look amazing Hun . You will definitely get to a 28 inch, and probably less :). I'm going to try an ann chery garment. If you recommend it for tall ladies then I will def try it :) happy healing doll, and enjoy that beautiful body.

More pics

Booty still looks the same to me..it's not perfect but then again I wasn't expecting that since there is no such thing. I have a few dents on my butt cheek but they don't bother me at all.
I love my butt..would never get a revision hell NO. More lipo? Yes. In a few years I'll get more lol.

Oops

Forgot to add this one. I've had stretch marks since before surgery.

Wanna see more pic , live seeing that 1500 cc ! I want it
Any advise on a faja?..i got a cut out one thats digs in my butt then i got one that seems to smash it???
YASSSSSSSS. Omg!!!! you look so good!!!!

7.5 weeks post op

Hey loved..almost 2 months post op..took a few pics tonight
I don't work out or eat healthy lol. I've been slacking with stomach compression because I can't find a comfortable waist cincher. My ann cherry one is too tight I feel like it could kill me LOL. Still no sex for me I'm starting to feel like a nun...haha.

Do u think u lost any volume?
Love your review. Did you ever decide to measure your hips? Just curious, I'm about 5'8" as well.
You look good. These effing cg are the end of me lol i cant find comfort in any

Extra pic

Booty in shorts

Nice results
Love your shape ! My sx in 4 weeks I pray I came out happy with my results ! Need that same 1500 cc ! Keep us updated !
Very beautiful projection dear.

Pics

Just adding pics. No time for a written review

That's how I want my butt to look when I lay on my side ;-)
Wooooo nice butt
I love it

Small update

I've been super busy with med school so my reviews will be bored from here on out.

I haven't been wearing any compression for about 2 weeks so my stomach is very swollen. I've had major life changes happening so I slacked off with post op care but I stopped as of today. I started wearing an xs squeem. I don't measure my butt or waist..so please don't ask for measurements. I go by what I see in the mirror. This recovery

Rest of it

This recovery process is extremely long and tedious and for that reason I wouldn't do this over again. Idk how some girls do a round 2. I have too much going on in my life. My drainage scars are still very visible. I don't scar well I may need to get them injected so that they can flatten a little.

One of the best booty's ive seen on here! Very natural looking but FULL, I love it and it's exactly how I want it too! You had a nice shape before the surgery and I think this is why you had these awesome results. Go girl!
Poppin
Girl I love your asss...wow.....I'm feeling that...... the booty shorts...woooooowwwww

Itching like crazy

I am sick and tired of itching 24/7...I think I itch more than a hobo who hasn't bathed in a week! I've tried Benadryl gel and it still doesn't help.

You look awesome! Where do u get the vedette? I'm trying to figure out a waist slimming regimen with garments.
You look good
Maybe you can try a oatmeal bath. That's what I used to give my kids when they had the chicken pocks. Kids don't get that anymore But back in the day more than 20 years ago. If you try it please let me know if it helps.

The itching has come to an end thank god!

Hey ladies it's been a long time since I've updated!
I have an extremely busy schedule so that leaves no time for blogging.
Let's see..I haven't weighed myself or done any measurements. I never did care for numbers lol. I love my ass and I finally had sex! He was so inlove with it and Ofcourse didn't last too long. This booty had him hypnotized! I no longer wear any compression even though I should. Sometimes I wear it..I also stopped the heating pad. I just have no time. I'm going to try to start getting back into a routine of using those things.
I get a lot of looks everywhere I go. It doesn't bother me at all I've gotten use to it. I'm still trying to gain weight. I'll update with pics later tonight

I like your waist clincher. What brand is it?
Amazing work.. You look great. Where is that massage place that is $300/5 massages? I'm going to Salama In Novemeber. I'm nervous but excited.
I went to CS massage in Miami. 5 massage for $300. Google Cs lymphatic massage.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

DR salama gave me my dream body!