Cnt Wait @team Lagrasso - Aventura, FL

After carrying 2 huge full term pregnancies,...

After carrying 2 huge full term pregnancies, change in diet and eating habits my body has changed dramatically.All I want is a nice flat stomach and back a round ass to give me the confidence I need.I am sick and tired of full swim suits and no ass. DR LAGRASSO get ur wand its almost time to work ur magic.

Good Luck! I did my bbl with Dr. L on Friday and my butt is huge and it molded to fit my body type..im in to much pain to post pics but i will once I feel better...
Thnx much I did my preop...am cleared but the nerves are setting in.
I hope you get everything your looking for!!

1300cc?

I'm 5'6" tall 170 lbs and I am wonder how much is too much.I already have DD breast and really want to be well proportioned but i dnt want the asss to look big and fake. I think 1200-1300cc should do....what u think?

Omg...I love your wish pic. That is my issue; having a booty that is right for my body. I see a lot of pics with too much behind and it looks either fake or she looks fat (and not phat) but FAT. I am working out and would like to be fit with a coke figure.
I think we all have the same issues with size u dnt really know until u get it.
Thnx much and I sure hope so too lol

TIC TOC TIC TOC

Its almost time for me to be a lean mean sexy machine! As excited as I am yet I am soooo nervous.Nervous about the anesthesia, about the pain and fear of getting a booty I dnt like. Oh well I must look at the bright side its just a day and a half left with these nerves.

well wishes
Thnx sooo much!
Oh my goodness. Tomorrow is your big day....I wish you the best of luck!

Its Time!!!!!

Yea I am here about to be caked out

Hope your surgery went well cant wait to see your new body
MUCH !!!!! MUCH!!!!!! SUCESS .
Thnx much!!!!! :-)

cake cake cake

Love it

Hey girlie..how ur doing. Hope all is well.
I will update and uploads new pix now...thnx for checking on mi
In Love with my new body

1week postop

It has been a long week where I have questioned myself and my choices for getting BBL.Initially the weight of my body and the pain and frustration was getting a lil much.By day 3 I was able to push myself up with lil pain and get my own food.I think my real problem was that I wasn't relaxing and being patient. Now 8 days later I am out and about lol still not sitting on the booty but VERY HAPPY SO FAR, even though I have to get more compression on my stomach.

congrats on ur sx luv, wish u a speedy recovery....
Thnx much

Finally

Finally its happened to me...I am sexy like a home sweet home lamp shade....Team Lagrasso all day. So pleased with my 2 week F/U the fact I have a seroma seems so insignificant...that is how impressed I am by my new body. I am still staying off my ass and getting massages. Living sexy

Congrats on your surgery. I hope your recovery goes smoothly!

Do keep us updated with your progress.

Aaaaw thnx much and I will continue to share my joudney here.

Drum roll pls

Make room for me and my ass lol on the list of sexiest.I am just all types of happy right now! My seroma is almost gone my stomach is flattening nicely my ass is round (still high though) 3wks post op I couldn't ask for more.I am using the boppy to slouch/sit and i still haven't sat on my butt yet yea! Dr Lagrasso is where my loyalty is tooo happy evem though sometimes I wonder if I should've asked for bigger lolol I am back to normal for the most part and will be getting my garments altered I need more compression!
To my bbl sistas thnx!!! 1!

I just read Ur posts u look nice
Ho im going to dr L in 5 days are you still happy
OMG YOU LOOK AMMAAAZZING! now i cant wait to get my lipo done!
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

So far so good, he is thorough and he really impresses me.I dnt listen to the noise in the market.... his work is beautiful!