Brazilian Butt Lift With Dr. Salama Scheduled For April 20th! - Aventura, FL

So... just like the rest of you all I want a...

So... just like the rest of you all I want a different shape! I have been looking into this for over a year now! Anyways today i finally worked up enough nerve to schedule my appointment! First I went to a place in NYC, that i heard about from here... I did a consult with DR. Plakeman... He seemed nice and so was his staff, but his pricing is too expensive.. he wants $9500 to do abdomen, flank and lower back .... While Dr. Salama only wants $6700... so i opted to go with him! I am 22 yrs old.. 5'5...145 pounds.. measurements 36-30-40 I desire more definition and volume.. I called DR. Salama and to my luck, found an appointment for next friday! Someone Cancelled! If they didnt i would of had to wait until August! The whole summer will be done by then, so i know this had to be destiny!  I am so hype about this and its great that on this website we all share our stories as women going thru this scary procedure.. Shit really is scary! Anyways I put a deposit down for $650 over the phone and was told to do my bloodwork out here, and begin taking iron and vitamin c supplements starting as soon as possible. I have to be in Miami For next thursday, april 19th! I will let you guys know everything thats going on and I'm going to post my before pics now. I am so excited....

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Hey gurl,
do you think you can post pictures, you and I are the same measurements, lol im just 5lbs more than you. I see you had your surgery a while ago, how was it? how was the recovery?
Hey Dimples! I hope everything went well. Check in with us and let us know how you're doing girl!!!!
Good luck on your BBL journey! I really hope you get everything you asked for! ;) -AlohaLisia‚úŅ
omg! that is awsome that u could get in like that. ive been getting so discouraged bc i havent got my quote back yet & they told me there was no more openings till septembet & i have to have this done by begining of june. u give me hope. im so happy for you. congrats!