Booty Booty Booty Rocking Everywhere - Aventura, FL

Ok ladies I'm new to the site but I've been...

Ok ladies I'm new to the site but I've been looking into bbl's for about 5 yrsss.!! so glad I found this site wish I would of found it sooner because the price back then for this doc. in Nc was $17,000! No way no how and now I've been thinkn I'm too old to get it!! I'm 39, but after thinking about it and talking to Nancy, I decided I'm going in!! Hell my kids are grown I look and feel 29, and for my 40th bday i said wanted to do it BIG real BIG!!

My bff has always had something negative to say about my booty and I am so self conscience about it! Its big but no freaking shape!! I cant even remember the last time I wore a skirt at least 10yrs. I have nooo butt in a skirt.Talked with Nancy and the soonest I could have it done was March!! idk if that will give me enough time to be ready for my Memorial Day trip I hope so cause Im going for it!!

After reading all the reviews I'm a little nerveous about the pain..uuugh Im not good with pain and I hate takin perks.Is it worse than having kids?? I always said it cost to look good and no pain no gain but omggg!!

Miami Plastic Surgeon