1 WEEK PO DR SALAMA IS THE TRUTH

Every since i was 15 years old I've wanted a big...

Every since i was 15 years old I've wanted a big behind. I remember buying my 1st issue of XXL Mag and saw Angel Lola Luv *a.k.a* Lola Monroe of Taylor Gang on the cover. Im now 20 and still considering getting the surgery done. i honestly want a big ole booty with a tiny tiny waist. As a woman of color I've always wanted to have a shapely body. I'm currently 5'1 and 179 lbs. I have a very solid build but after pregnancy i have a lot of loose skin around my stomach and since i've gained weight my behind has turned into a square form. After reading almost every post on here I've decided to go ahead an start saving to put down 10%. I really wanted to go with Dr. Salama but i know he's booked up into March 2013. i think he's worth the wait. I love his work and i already have a nice shape (i think) so i know he will work his wonders on me.

Uploading a couple new pics of my pre-op body. I...

uploading a couple new pics of my pre-op body. I spoke with Nancy today and she gave me the pricing of the BBL. She was very kind and helpful. She did tell me I'm going to need to loose some weight. Currently i'm 177lbs at 5'1. She said to aim for around 150lbs. I've been working out at the gym 5x a week for the past month and a half and i've came down 13lbs. This was before i spoke with her. I'm up 20lbs from before i was pregnant so i've been working out trying to get back to my original body weight. I was 150lbs in high school and i loved that weight. So it works out perfectly! Bad news is that Dr. Salama is booked into May 2013 but by that time i'll be done with my first year of college and my friends/family will be able to travel with me to Miami. I've lived in Miami for 2 years straight after high school but decided to move bak to Pa in the mean time while i save some money for the surgery. I'm not concerned because i know the area and i also have friends/family in Miami! I'm super excited though. Talking with Nancy made it more real and honestly May doesn't seem that far away. ;)

Unable to get Percs and I have BBL tmw with Dr Salama

I'm in Florida with my Gf and I've been going to every pharmacy in N Miami and everyone is out of Percs! I'm very upset, frustrated, and worried. And to top it all off I'm unable to get in contact with the office! My pre op app is at 7pm but i don't even know if they realized that this is Memorial Day! I've come too far and spent way too much money to have all this happening to me. At this point I don't know what to do! :( has anyone ever experienced not being able to get their medication filled? And do I really need the Percs? I'm good with pain! I mean I gave birth to my child with no meds and have many tattoos but the way the pain is described on other women's post is very much scary to me! Someone help me please

Condo

The condo is very nice where me and Gf are staying! Very small and cute. Clean. But a little bug problem but no biggie I lived in Miami before so I know the deal lol I decided to not get a driver from all the negative post on here but honestly with Miami traffic and Memorial Day weekend it's def not ideal either to just take a cab either! Also I feel as though I under packed. I realized as soon as I got off the plane I packed all the medical stuff but no good clothes. I was told that this surgery you won't need any nice clothes because you'll mostly be healing but now I'm unsure. That's just me not a big complaint I just wish I had thought of attire better. I'm extremely nervous but it's good to be back home. Any last minute advice? I'm freaking out!

Worth it already

Hello ladies so I did know my body and I'm in pain but I'm doing very well with it. I knew that wouldn't be so bad. My first impression of his staff are very friendly and they made me feel at ease. The Dr. Is very well spoken and calm so I felt calm as well. When I arrived I had to wait 30 mins because me and a male nurse were the only ones there. That didn't bother me I was just ready to get it done and over with. When I saw the doctor he explained everything to me. He wasn't really interested in what I had to say which didn't bother me, I just hoped i made it clear enough I wanted a big ole stripper booty! He basically said it all depends on my skin but he would bring down my waist and I had already had some roundness to my butt so he would maintain that and give it projection. I then signed off my papers seemed like I signed the day before at pre op but oh well. I was worried I might be pregnant but I have PCOS which delays my period idk why I was freaking. After surgery I was in pain and my friend came to get me in a cab! I hated that cab! I recommend you get a rental but I was scared to use their car service because of all the bad or poor rather reviews on here!
When I arrived home I took my vicadin and went to sleep (I had chicken noodle soon before hand) then I woke up and peed, I peeped out so much blood and freaked out. My friend has been a blessing because she kept her cool and called the office! I couldn't really cry but I was very scared and teary eyes! The woman said its normal and that this operation is very messy. I calmed myself down and drank plenty of water and Gatorade. I walked for 2 hrs at one point and I started feeling better from 7pm to now which is 12am. It's very hard for me to lay down but I'm dealing with the pain! I also keep peeing all over my girdle! gross and i have to keep evertyhing on until tmrw So far I love what I'm seeing. I'm hoping my waist goes down and my hips heal evenly. also im bumping into everything with all these hips and ass! but so far I'm doing well, walking talking and feeling very well taken care of by my friend! Ladies please come with someone and make sure they are not Squamish! My drains are okay! Not as bad as I thought it was gonna be.alright then I'm going to lay back down and continue drinking my fluids taking my medication and anticipating until I can take this dirty girdle off! Happy healings to all!

I did loose weight for this surgery

Just a little entry when I scheduled this app I was told to loose weight I weighed 179 when I called and yesterday at surgery I weighed 157 lbs. I was told to get down to 150 but i think it's very important to listen to the doctor to get your best potential results. I liked my weight at 157 hopefully after this major surgery ill loose more. Does surgery make you loose weight?

One week PO and pic

It's been a week since I've updated and let me say its been crazy with this pain and discomfort. I already had plenty of bowel movements and learning how to get in and out of this tight ass girdle. I've had 2 massages which were very painful but Dr. Salama staff who does the massages are very nice about it. Now I only need them every other day until I leave which is Monday. The offices are closed on the weekend so I'm scheduled for 2 more massages before I head back. The pain has been bearable but very uncomfortable, I ran out of Vicoden yesterday and I'm still unable to fill my Percocet prescription. I'm really feeling it today and my front drains hurts like a b*tch! My butt is still very swollen , big and stiff. My waist is very small, looks as though its getting smaller. I'm really content with how my shape is. I know alot of women get upset about how much their butt goes down but I decided even if it does I won't be mad cuz my shape before was so bad I'm just happy to have a better body!

Pics

1 week PO pics

5 days PO pic (old pic) I'm 1 week PO

5 days PO

1 week 1 day PO (NEW PICS) SALAMA

More pics
Miami Plastic Surgeon

RealSelf.com

Love your results I am getting my bbl done June 2014 lol sounds so far away.
Any new pics???
Wow u look amazing
Congrats welcome to the salama booty sisterhood
You look great girl!!
Damn girl you look good.... did you happen to get anything done to the hips? Fat transferred into hips too?
Yes he is Dr.Salama is the man hands down!!! U look amazing....
You look amazing!!!!
Girl, Dr.S got you looking right over there!!! I better have those curves!!!
He rocked it yet again!!
One of the best I've seen this far done by salama.good luck healing
Thank you kindly!
u look great hun!!
WOW! U LOOK AMAZING!
Thank you!
You look great and I agree with your last post I know some ladies do get upset and I can understand but my shape was so bad before if my ass goes down I will still be thrilled with my shape, plus there's always round 2 lol!! Happy healing boo again you look fabo!!!
You look great! Happy healing and thank you
Salama packs it in like 2 hams. Looks great!
Thank you and yes he sure does!
wow ur gorgeous....i"ve just decided to do my butt but im scared. Im from Trinidad and looking for good results and affordability. Anyone send me some info please and pics. Thank you ladies
WOW you look damn GREAT! Happy healing!!
Wow your butt looks bootyful :) you look great! He did the damn thing on you!
Thank you! He did I'm so pleased with my shape
Did Salama give you lateral butt injections? I need some hips...you look bomb!