BBL with Salama July 2013 Pre and Post Op Pics - Aventura, FL

I originally found Dr. Salama on here from...

I originally found Dr. Salama on here from everyone's raving reviews. I contemplated for a few months then finally called to set an appt. that was in October 2012. The earliest they had was July so I set the date. I don't think I anticipated how hard this recovery would be. I had a tummy tuck done (by a different Dr. that did an AMAZING job) in December 2012 and that was crazy rough, but at least I could sit down and get comfortable...I can't get comfortable for ANYTHING- laying on my stomach 24/7 has to be the hardest thing. Back pain is out of this world!!!! How are ya'll doing this..ugggggh!

Week one was the roughest. I don't know how I made it through. I am almost 2 weeks post op and things have definitely gotten better but far from being a walk in the park! I wake up every morning stiff as a board, can barely move and have to take a pain pill right away to get moving. All day long I deal with the unbearable back pain...this has to be the worst part of all of this!

People keep asking me if all this pain was worth it, I keep telling them to ask me that question again in 2 months..lol! So far I like my results. I am still crazy swollen. I had two massages done at the office and one done on Friday..which ummm let me tell you was the most bizarre experience EVER..it was a lymphatic drainage massage, but was NOTHING like the office gave. It wasn't even a massage if you ask me...NEVER AGAIN! I have decided to go to massage envy, but they are requiring a Dr. note because I still have my front drain in..I will be calling the office tomorrow morning for that note..I need a REAL massage BAD!
I decided to post some pics for you all to see. The pic that shows before and after together were taken a week apart..crazy difference! Dr. Salama definitely does a good job with the lipo that is for sure! I am just waiting for the swelling and bruising to go down because in my opioion this A$$ is a bit too big for my liking! I already had curves to begin with so this wasn't an issue for me, I just wanted a rounder, bigger butt and he definitely delivered in that area. I will write more later. Any questions..just ask. :)
Prepare yourself that it could take from 3 to 6 months to get back to what you were before sx and take it easy
I regret I did go to Mendieta 4 y ago instead of Salama. Salama is the king of BBL
I actually looked into him first before finding Salama

Each Day is getting better

Each day I am feeling better and better. I am two weeks out and hoping to get this front drain out this week!!! I think I will feel more normal after that. I just want to sit on my butt.. :( I think we take being able to sit down for granted..at least that is how I am feeling now. I wake up so stiff in the morning. I have to go back to work tomorrow so this should be interesting. Here is a new photo from today.
Oh my gosh... Your volume is still there on your butt!!! Lol wat did you do?!
SheGottaDonk89 I am actually kind of worried I want it smaller!!!!! It is just a little too big for my taste. I am hoping it goes down a bit!

Back to work today...EXHAUSTED!

So I am two weeks pre-op and went back to work today. Today was actually the first day for everyone. I work in education. It was exhausting! Luckily the kids don't start until next week, but we had meeting after meeting. I feel like everyone was looking at me strange, not because of my new assets, but because I was the ONLY one standing in all of our meetings. I felt like an idiot! Everyone was sitting and here I am standing for 2 hours like a moron..lol! I refuse to sit down until my six weeks are up. I took off tomorrow to recoup and then back at it again for more standing and looking crazy while we have meeting after meeting on Thursday and Friday...fun stuff! :-/
U look great!
Ur results r great...i jave my sc 9/16 cnt wait!!
You look AMAZING!!! I happy that your surgery went well.

I need some reassurance...

For those of you that are more than 6 weeks post op I need some reassurance that this booty is going to get smaller. I am starting to freak out. I am now almost 3 weeks post op and its still too big! I have TONS of clothes an can NOT fit into any of my pants it is making me crazy! I tried on pants at the store and had to try on a size bigger which I DO NOT LIKE! And even still it was hard to pull them up over my butt and they were crazy loose in my waist it looked ridiculous! I use to wear size medium leggings NOPE can't fit those over my butt either anymore and to me this is NOT good. I just need some reassurance that this is going to get smaller. If you could share when your booty got smaller, how much it went down and if you were able to get back into your old pants. I will seriously be upset if I can't fit my old pants..they are all stretchy pants even the jeans so I'm hoping it will work out for me.
Luv ur results how tall are u and how much do u weight?
You look great mami! I do believe when you find someone to do the lymphatic drainage massage correctly, you will feel so much better. Going back to work is the only thing stopping me, so I can imagine what you're going through. I'm in the Army, I can see it now, me not being able to sit down or train and telling them the reason why. One year left and I'm counting. Best wishes and speedy healing!
What is you height and weight, if you don't mind me asking? And how many cc's did you get?

3 weeks post op..new pics :)

I know everyone thinks I am crazy for wanting my butt a little smaller, I just want to fit into my older clothing. I had to go buy a size large in my leggings :( and I went up a size in pants to accommodate my butt, and everything is big in the waist. It was funny, someone at work today said ummmm your butt looks like a Niki Manaj butt did you do something lol! I said no my waist just got a lot smaller which makes everything look bigger haha!
Wow! u look great.....u wear it well honey!
Salama made u into a doll ! X
How are you doing?

Almost 7 weeks post op

my butt has drastically changed in the last month and a half.
i think u look fantastic...what has changed drastic about ur butt....did it fluff yet? how much fat have you retained? im just curious...did u do anything to it to make it smaller..i know u were unconfortable with the size...i think u look really good..i love ur results..ijs
YOU lookin really nice and plump( in the butt) :LOL! He did a great job!!
You look good your butt is perfect :)

8 Weeks Post op..new pics and still super itchy!!!!

I am 8 weeks post op. I love my results, My booty has changed a lot in the last 8 weeks. I am crazy itchy still!
GEZZEEEE I fricken love ur results!! u looks fab! hope u really feel back to normal now! I have SX in 3 months im terrified! FML! take care boo!
You will do fine!!! The first month is rough...I had no problems with the surgery part, just TERRIBLE back pain from laying on my stomach for a month and a half. I am starting to feel normal again. I still have numb areas that are still healing, but I can sit now with no pain..ahhhhhh its wonderful!!!!

10 weeks Post op and wow has my butt softened up...woooo that thing jiggles and moves- LOVE IT!!!!!!!

My butt has softened and really fluffed out as some call it..I am loving it!!!!!
Nice!
Wow you look perfect Girl! Did it take 10 weeks to giggle and move? What is your height and weight if you don't mind me asking! Thank you for your pictures and your review! Happy healing!
omg love love your results you look awesome cant wait to get mine done Dr Salama did his thing happy healing hun.

Almost 4 months post op..IN LOVE WITH MY BOOOOTAY!!!

OK..so this hasn't been easy at all..but just know if you are considering this surgery it will all be worth it in the end. I still get itchy from time to time from the lipo and when it starts I just can't stop. I had to be outside the other day at work and the sun was beating on my back and it hit me..my back started that dreadful burning itchy feeling and it lasted for 20 minutes ughhhh! When I first had the surgery, I thought oh my will my butt ever feel normal again, it hurt to sit on it even at six weeks. Now..it is oh so normal feeling.

One thing, I only feel 100% completely comfortable in leggings. Pants don't really fit me right anymore. I have to get the stretchy type of pants and they barely fit over my butt and every time I sit down I feel my crack hanging out- NOT comfortable at all..plus my a$$ looks ridiculously big in pants. I think it looks awesome in leggings..just right!

Here are some updated pics...
OMG your butt is huge! I love love it.

Updated Pics...

Here are the updated pics :-)
What items did you purchase for you post op recovery? Or what you suggest I get to be most comfortable???
Oh my gosh! Can I please use your pics as wish pics?! You look amazing girl!
You look amazing :) how did the massage envy do when you went there??!

LOVING MY BOOOOOTAY!!!!!!

LOVING MY BOOOOOTAY!!!!!! It has been 6 months and I love my butt!!!! Nothing fits my booty except for leggings that is the only downside, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!
U look wonderful. FYI PZI jeans, Old Navy have jeans that fit big bootays. The jeans you should be looking into should have lycra in them so that they have enough give but also hug the curves. Also, mid-low rise sits just slightly below the waist so you don't have the issue of having to get a bigger size and have all that waist material. These are big booty girl problems i've always had and about to get worse since i'm going to get a BBL. I got ghetto booty and i want a nice round one. :-) Good luck with your new "A$$et"
Your results looks amazing, I have the same procedure done next week is going to be a month but I noticed my butt had alot of dimples more than the usual that I had, Did you've the same experience ?
@ xclusive 77 have u spoken to Dr. Filstein regarding ur concerns ? I have a consultation schedule for this coming Friday!!!! I'm wondering should I even go.... Please advise
Miami Plastic Surgeon