BBL 2015 Here I Come - Aventura, FL

I am a single mother of one and I have always...

I am a single mother of one and I have always wanted a butt. Now that I have lost my hourglass shape now is the best time I can get want I want. I don't want anymore kids so I think this year I'm going to get my tubs tied before surgery. I love dr salama's work and new he was the doctor for me. I didn't want to finance my surgery, but I knew that the price would only increase. So I financed 1600 to hold my price. And I'm going to pay the rest at income tax time. I been doing my reading reviews to help me get ready for next year.

Support

Hello everyone, so I had told my sister 6months ago about the bbl. she was not mad but I already had made up my mind. So she finally told my mother. And this was something I wanted her to do because I didn't know how to tell her. She said if I like it she loves it and will be coming along to support me! I was so happy! So looks like I'm not going alone after all.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Everyone at the office is really nice and helpful!

If you want a date for June, I got one for Salama
Lmao yea I was going to wait a little longer but what the heck right. One year to go I need the support and I'm going to start buying things soon.
Whaaaaaaaaat She FINALLY made a review it's own now lol girl I'm just playing welcome to team salama
Welcome hun...ur in good hands!
Good Luck!
Thank you!
Hello and good luck! My sx is in 2 hrs with Salama! I'm hype!!!! My tubes have been tied since my last son..13 yrs ago, so I'm good to go! Good luck on your journey and welcome to team Salama!!!!!
Yeah! You go girl I will be following you then!
Hola!!!! Future SALAMFIED Beauty ;) I'm on 12-18-14 but might be changing for earlier date possibly November before Holidays :)
Yea that might be better for you. Hope every thing go we'll. I will follow you too.#Team salama#%
Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us!

You should check out the BBL Forum and BBL Guides. There's lots of great information in there, which will help you prepare. Please do keep us updated with your progress!