Retired 71 Years Young Dont Look my Age Active Lady. - Aventura, FL

Wanted to have a filler that would fill some deep...

Wanted to have a filler that would fill some deep line in my cheeks . I actually wanted Voluma but the Dr. talked me out of that filler telling me Belotero was cheaper and would do what I wanted it to do. As he was injecting he told me he hit a blood vessel in the cheek area and that I would bruise.He also injected side of my temple and crow feet area I do see a improvement in those areas . After the procedure he gave me an ice pack . Once I left the office my eyes started to get black .Once I got home I kept applying the ice on and off for days .Now I had two black eyes . Its two 1/2 weeks Im still not healed. I went back to him yesterday and told him I didnt see any great improvement and felt like I wasted my money . He said he never injected the whole cheek area which was a lie . You could see where he injected for I have little bumps in those lines and the area is black and blue the lines are still there. I have had other fillers like Radiasse which didnt last but a month and never had any bruises and I had gone to a spa for that. Juverderm for the lips which I love had no bruises . No to happy seems like its taking a long time the bruises to go away.

My first visit I really liked him. The follow up appointment I was disappointed with the answers he gave me once I told him how I felt about the out come of this procedure .

I did expect some bruising but the results arent good at all.
Ice at first to prevent or lessen bruising, then the next day, use heat to help your skin absorb the bruise.
I'm sorry you are going through this.  Have you tried arnica gel or cream topically on the bruising?  It helps to break down bruises faster.  I used it after I had lower eyelid surgery and it helped a lot.