BBL + Mommy Makeover- Aventura, FL

Hello ladies of RS! I'm a nebie and I have been...

Hello ladies of RS! I'm a nebie and I have been addicted to reading the latest reviews and looking at the fabulous photos of many of you wonderful ladies on here and I am preparing for my own journey to reimburse myself with some much needed body improvements that pregnancy left behind! I would love to do it all in one shot but I haven't come across any reviews. I contacted DR. Salama via email and I am awaiting a response. Once I gather enough courage I will post my horrific before photos! I'd greatly appreciate any comments! :)

? Thanks

hey mariah, I'm sure you already received a response from Salama but I've spoken to his office and they've told me that you can do BL/BA +TT + LIPO. You just can't add a BBL if you're doing ANY BOOB work (BL or BA) because you can't lie on your stomach. However, you can combine a BBL + TT. and lay on your side during recovery. Hope that helps! I'm also doing a mommy makeover in Sept. I can't wait. I'll be doing a BBL +TT +LIPO with Dr. Azurin of Miami. I have a consult with Dr. Salama next week because I want to get a second opinion on some of the procedures. Really, the only reason I even scheduled a consult with him is because of the glowing reviews he has here. I was pretty much set on Azurin for the BBL +LIPO+TT. But I have to check this doc out before I make it official!
Oh my god! ! His results are amazing, I might reconsider! I actually have not heard back from Dr. Salama but I only contacted him via email. I am convinced that I want the procedure but I also know I want to have another child soon so I'm planning on Jan 2014 for surgery. That will give me a few months to lose some baby weight and recover. I did notice another mommy on here that states she is getting all procedures done in one so I will definitely use her journey and recovery as an example.

I am so glad you introduced to me Dr. A because I definitely want to make a person visit with him and Dr. Salama just too get a second opinion just as you are. I'm sure you are going to look amazing, I am looking forward in reading and watching your journey blossom! :)
IMHO, Dr. A is s.fl best kept secret. I think Salama does great work which is why I'm going to the consult. I feel that I'd be cheating myself if I didn't see another equally great doctor but in my heart I like Dr. Azurin's style more FOR ME. Dr. A is obsessed with leaving his patient's with an hourglass figure and giving you a heart shaped bottom. I've seen many BBL's that are just too much 'junk in the trunk' and not enough of a definitive frame or shape to the person.

However, I have to state that this is all a matter of taste!! So please please please, I hope I'm not offending anyone by writing that. Some women just want as much fat stuffed in there and not really worried about anything else and this is perfectly ok! I want a big ole booty too , with a crazy hourglass figure to boot! and so far - Dr. A seems to be my guy!

I have posted my pics along with Photoshopped...

I have posted my pics along with Photoshopped after wish pics, I hope my desires are realistic. As much as I would prefer to get the mommy makeover and the brazillian butt lift all at one, after recent research I have come to the conclusion that I don't want to jeopardize my results for either procedure by laying them. I think will do TT, Lipo and BBL and weeks later, once i am healed, follow up with BL, BA and touch ups if needed. I'm keeping a close watch on many of my RS mommy makeover sister and BBL sisters on here in the meantime!
I just read your post and I am not sure if you are still posting but surely Dr. Salama isn't doing BBL and TT.

Have any updates for us?

Mariah, you have to show me how you do that photoshop stuff lol... I love that hourglass wish pic!
Miami Plastic Surgeon