bbl june 19,2012 with dr.salama - Aventura, FL

I'm 32 5'6 150lbs and I've been...

I'm 32 5'6 150lbs and I've been unsatidfied and unhappy with my body for the last 10 years. I have no kids so I can't blame my figure on anything else but bad food choices and stress eating. I've tried numerous leg and glute workouts that have no results at all. So this year I'm taking the bull by the horns and going under anesthesia and finally getting a better body and a bootylicious butt. Im hoping to have ROUND,PERKY, PROJECTION WITH SHELF BOTTOM. I want to be a triple threat. BEAUTY,BRAINS, and BODY. I called emailed Dr.Salamas office the middle of Febuary to book my surgery and after playing phone and email tag for several days I was able to put down my 10% deposit and book his first available surgery date for June 19,2012. I was praying for an earlier date since since I scheduled it on Febuary 29th but busniess is boomimg for Dr.Salama. I'm excited nervous but READY to be happy and confident about my body!

DR.SALAMA

Good luck on a smooth recovery!
Hey girl,
noticed that you had your surgery, wishing you a happy recovery... please post and tell us that your ok..
Hey girl! The day is coming closer!!! I actually got moved up to June 16, but we'll still be there at around the same time. Have you got everything all ready to go? I do! 2 1/2 weeks out and my bag is already packed, lol!
Congrats to you as well butterbod. I wish it was already here, healed, and just a memory. I'm excited but still feel like I have a ton of things to get to prepare for surgery. I just started taking prep vitamins still need to purchase post op vitamins, one more compression garment pre op massages, purchase cute sun dresses to hide garment under etc etc.....Hmmmmmmm! I think June19 will come faster than we think. Yes let's get together. Some of the recent post have been a lil upsetting. But I'm going to keep a positive out look on this big adventure in my life.
Is anyone scheduled for early June 2012 with Dr. Salama that possibly needs to cancel/switch appt?
Congrats on booking! I'm scheduled with Dr. Salama on June 18! Don't you wish you had a freakin time machine!!! Lol! I'm sooooo ready for this. I keep looking at cute dresses and outfits like, "Yep, I'll be killing 'em in that!" Have you decided what hotel you're staying in? We should link up!
Congrats and keep us posted.