11 Months Later!! Pictures Overload - Aventura, FL

I had my bbl done with Dr. Salama in January. I am...

I had my bbl done with Dr. Salama in January. I am so glad I did it. I was always confident about myself, but more in a pretty face, petite body type of way. Now I feel like a feminine creature lol. I feel more sexy and my confidence level has improved #levels. I am very glad that I did it.

I am 5'0 and my normal weight before planning for the surgery was 105, but i went up to 140lbs. Now i weigh 135ish, and its mainly in my butt. The only downside has been that I gained weight in my face:( But if I lose weight I lose volume in my butt.
Dr. Salama did an amazing job. I didnt bring a picture, he just did his thing. I got around 1000cc's per cheek.

11 months After BBL! How your butt will feel & more PICTURES

***apologizing for spelling and grammatical errors now***
Hi guys thanks for all your wonderful compliements. Honestly I cannot believe how much more I love my body. I feel so much sexier. Like I said before its not huge, and Its not a Nicki Minaj booty at all. My butt feels very real. It jiggles when I run or if I am dancing (yay me!) I never used to "shake my ass" since I didnt really have any, but now I shake it every time I get the chance lmao. And I am married so I guess you can say my husband enjoys it too. He loves to show me off and his not the jealous type so he doesn't care if guys stare, He will whisper dumb things to me like " i paid for that ass"

Before i hated wearing pants!! I never wore pants, even in the winter i would wear pantyhose and a skirt or dress, and leggings. But now I love wearing pants. I love wearing tight dresses and I love how my butt looks now.

Like I said, my butt feels very soft and real. I do have tiny scars from the drains and at the bottom of my butt cheeks. I notice that some people do not get scars, but I am latin and I heard that the darker you are the higher the chances you have of keloid scars. They do not bug me at all because I have other scars that are way bigger (not from surgery). They also don't bug me because my husband knows where they are from and i don't go anywhere where I would show my butt cheeks off and the drain scar is below my belly bottom. I can still wear crop tops and row rider jeans. I don't have any scars from the lipo.

I wore the garment they gave for about 3 months, then i just wore my stomach clincher, i think its called a squeem. It is very tight and it helps your tummy stay flat.

the funny thing is, now that i know what the surgery does and how it looks, when i see ppl on Instagram or vine I can tell if they have a bbl or butt implants. Butt implants do give good projection but they don't move. or the whole cheek goes up and down.

If you are thinking of doing this surgery I say go for it. I want breast implants but i know that I won't do it b/c I don't want nothing foreign in my body. Thats why I love the BBL b/c its your own fat.

Almost 1 year post-op! Confidence is through the roof!

I am going to be one year post op next month. I cannot believe how the time has gone by so quickly. I only regret not getting this surgery earlier in my life. But then again I probably would have gone out the country or not gone with such an amazing surgeon as Dr.Salama.

He is a very busy doctor, but during my first appointment he explained everything to me. Before the surgery began, he made me feel comfortable, he remained composed and confident in his skills, which in return helped my nerves relax.
After my surgery I saw him twice. Both very brief, but I was in good hands since I was just getting my massages. I was in so much pain for the first few days. When I returned home, I took it very easy and rested as much as I could. My closest friends all live of out state so they just said things like "how your butt get so big"?? but I told them that I had hired an amazing trainer and had been working my butt off lol, they have only seen me pictures. Since I am married to an amazing person, I feel like only his opinion counts, and he loves my butt! Ladies please be prepared for tons of extra attention!
Another odd thing, I haven't slept on my back since having this surgery, at first it was to avoid losing fat, but then i just used to it.
I have to say, everywhere I go, guys and girls stare, strangers will come up to me just to tell me how hot i am lol. I used to get attention before, but now it is way more.
Just know, that this surgery will bring more attention, the bruises will go away, and after 5-6 months everything starts to feel normal.Your butt will continue feeling softer and softer. It feels so real, nothing feels foreign. Dr.Salama is a #boss
Miami Plastic Surgeon

can you email pics? lr.5@hotmail.com? pls and thanks would love to see
I'm 10 months po and salama and love it more and more each day
you look amazing!!
Omg it look really good im your height and I weigh 126 I thought it would have looked weird since im short but it looks real good
no it won't look weird because he sculpts your stomach with the lipo, and most likely your butt isn't going to be super duper big, so its going to look natural but sexy
You look fantastic! Thanks for the update hun!
Looking good!
Very nice ma!
thanks!
U look hot congrats to you
Thanks for the update . U look great ! Love when I vet actually update good status that help the ones behind you . I m. 4.5 months myself.
you are very welcome MissRT
Beautiful... You look great in that white pants.
thanks.. the funny thing is I never used to like pants before my BBL
I 9 months po and love it
U look awesome hun!.. please keep posting pics!
new pictures for u:)
Ewweee hun ya look good! Have you been bit by the "booty greed" monster yet?
yes i have:(
You look AWESOME!! Go girl!
thanks mami!
You look beautiful!! He did an awesome job! Thanks for taking the time to post pictures! It's nice to see some photo's that are beyond the few months po mark!
I will keep posting information and pictures, everyone normally stops after a few months