Hi Realselfers, I'm about to have rhinoplasty...

Hi Realselfers,

I'm about to have rhinoplasty tomorrow and I'm getting really nervous. I never really hated my nose- its not super beautiful- but its almost straight, not too droopy, just slightly too long. The reason why I'm getting this done is the breathing difficulties that I have when laying on my back. I'm getting only local anesthesia, and my surgeon says it's not going to be a major operation, as I really don't want anything dramatic, just a tiny refinement. Please wish me luck!!!

Oh, damn!

I woke up today, on the day of the scheduled surgery with a congested, running nose and other mild cold symptoms... I almost started crying. I called my surgeon to inform her, and she said she is NOT operating, this is not something life-threatening, so I can and should wait until I'm compleatly fine and healthy.

This is what she had planned to do cosmetic-wise. I'd be very happy with this result!

Oh no! I'm so sorry you had to postpone your rhinoplasty. Are you rescheduled yet, or do you wait until you feel better? Whenever you do it, we'll be here cheering you on!

Good luck on results and recovery. Update if you can.
Thank you!
Good luck! You will do great. I have my procedure this Friday. Also very nervous, but excited at the same time.
Thanks! :)