TT and Breast Lift 4 Weeks Post Op - Australia, AU

Hi Everyone. I am 46 yrs old, and really was just...

Hi Everyone. I am 46 yrs old, and really was just thinking of having a breast lift, but had considered a TT, and thought whilst I was under I might as well. Bigger operation than I thought but happy I did it.

I am 4 weeks post off. Most of healling done, except my body was rejecting disolvable stitches at the weak point of the belly, but doctors assured me that is normal, so just looking after it and going good. Breast lift excellent, no pain just itchy sometimes.

Bought my first pari of bathers and looking forward to wearing them as I had my daughter very early in life and haven't worn bathers since I was a teenage. Very happy with the results so far, and look forward to when I can wear normal bra, and things have settle, not much swelling just in upper tummy area. I just love how flat I am, and because i didn't have implants in my breast, it is great to see how normal they look and all mine. I think it will make me a lot more confident and will never have to worry about holding my tummy in anymore.

The one thing I didn't realise was how sore I would be from Liposuction, but with a bit of massaging every day 2 - 3 times, It has settle right down.

I guess I wish I knew that it would be pretty hard to sleep as I sleep on my sides and I am a bad sleeper anyway, and sleeping on my back was difficult, but about 2 and half week post Op, I could turn on my side for short periods, and now I am sleeping on my side as normal. But had to be careful as sometimes it felt as I was pulling on my stitches.

I was in hospital for 4 nights (private) and with my health care fund it made both procedures very affordable.

I only had my drains in for 3 - 4 days and were taken out prior to leaving the hospital also.

I will add photos later in next update.

Australia Plastic Surgeon

He didn't disappoint at all, and for a fairly young doctor his work is fantastic, his bedside manner was the thing I found good upon meeting him, not pushy and genuine.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.