3 weeks post Mini tt and Lipo , and result are amazing so far

I am due to have liposuction on inner outer thighs...

I am due to have liposuction on inner outer thighs , love handles and inner knees at the same time as a mini abdoplasty .. I'm not even concerned about the abdoplasty .. I'm very scared of the possible complications post lipo .. Especially fat embolus and Blood clots .. How common are these and is it worth having clexane injections post op to reduce the risk .. My surgeon is board certifie plastic surgeon and I have 100%faith in him .. But still worried ..
Thanks

Liposuction and abdoplasty

8 days post op .. And feeling crap ????.. Anyone else have hard vertical lumps in upper abdo post lipo ?

Improving each day ????

15 days post op now , and starting to feel better , can see a massive improvement already , have lost 6 cm off each thigh and my legs have never looked skinnier .. Can't wait to see how much more improvement will come over the next 6 months , have my follow up appointment this Friday to discuss the post lipo Lumps , which slowly starting to shrink , have lost 2kg already and still have a lot of swelling , looking forward to the final result ????

Before and after pics Mini TT and Lipo

3 weeks post Mini TT and lipo

FiFi 17 30 Jul 2013
Howard Webster he is in Melbourne , he is wonderful I highly recommend him and all of the wonderful staff at Linley Clinic , I am now 3 weeks post op , I started back at the gym yesterday very slow walking and cross trainer , no weights yet , I am still sore with some bruising and swelling , but the improvement is amazing , and it's only going to get better , the first week was horrible , but I'm now glad I've done it , I'll post some pics of before and after
Howard Webster

You look great! So with the mini TT it's only below the belly button right?
That's great!! Good on you :-) what's the swelling like?
Still have some bruising and swelling on my stomach and flanks .. And slight pale bruises left on my inner outer thighs with some swelling , but going down slowly .. My doc told me at least 3 months and possibly 6 months for all swelling and numbness can take up to a year .. I'm still numb on lower tummy .. Hopefully that goes completely ..
I'm so happy for you!! I can already see how great the results are :-) I had a consult with dr Bruce fox the other day, he seemed like a really good surgeon. I'm getting lipo and possibly breast augmentation as I have wiiiiide hips and larger breasts would put me in proportion. My question is have you heard anything about dr fox? There aren't any reviews about him anywhere, he's quite traditional and old school I think and really very nice!!! I'd just love to here more about him? His breast work is beautiful, so natural I wouldn't even be able to tell they were fake!
I've also got a consult with Chris moss and lanzer and hoping for one with dr webster but haven't heard back from him yet. I do feel really positive with dr fox though if only I could find more reviews about him! I would go for it! Ill post my journey on here too :-)
I can't say I have heard of that dr before , but I'm from country Victoria , so there is probably plenty of options out there that I'm unaware of , if you feel comfortable with him and at ease , and if he is honest with expectations , then that is a good start , I guess you just need to research .. I had about 10 friends from my town and my sister who has had things done from my plastic surgeon , all with great outcomes , so that's why I chose him ... And I couldn't be happier so far
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I'm confused by his website, doesn't seem that informative! Is he open to anyone coming to see him or does he specialise in body lifts? Did you consider any other surgeons? Sorry for all the questions im just in Melbourne also and looking a a surgeon it's such a scary task!

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Do you know why you chose to go with a mini TT instead of a full? Every time I ask a doctor about a mini most of them say " you won't achieve the best results with a mini". I just have loose skin around my belly button with very little fat.
Hi, I initially went to him for thigh and flank lipo, and while I was there he saw a scar I had on my lower abdo from a surgery years ago and stretch marks from the kids with that looss potty belly under the navel, and he said I can fix that with a mini tt, I didn't need a full as my tummy wasn't really that big, and he only cut out 300gm of tissue from that lower part, then lipo on the sides of abdo and upper abdo, I kept my own belly button which is good as sometimes the new ones look fake, so ill see the results in about 3-6 months I suppose and hopefully the mini tt and lipo was enough.. :)
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Thanks for your reply. I'm sure You look great!
how much fat did your plastic surgeon remove
2.7lt from thighs, flanks and upper abdo , and with my mini tt only 300gm of tissue as I didn't have a lot there
Hey what doc did you see? Could you post some pics? Your results sound great!
I'm so terrified of the first week lol
The first week is awful .. But after that it gets easier , it was the lipo that was the worst on the legs , and also the effects of anaesthetic and the pain medication makes you feel crap .. But I'm day 23 now and back at the gym 4 days this week , just walking slow and cross trainer , but I feel good .. Sleeping is still a little uncomfortable , only because you get stiff and trying to roll over is a bit of effort .. It's worth it though ..