3 weeks post Mini tt and Lipo , and result are amazing so far

I am due to have liposuction on inner outer thighs...

I am due to have liposuction on inner outer thighs , love handles and inner knees at the same time as a mini abdoplasty .. I'm not even concerned about the abdoplasty .. I'm very scared of the possible complications post lipo .. Especially fat embolus and Blood clots .. How common are these and is it worth having clexane injections post op to reduce the risk .. My surgeon is board certifie plastic surgeon and I have 100%faith in him .. But still worried ..
Thanks

Liposuction and abdoplasty

8 days post op .. And feeling crap ????.. Anyone else have hard vertical lumps in upper abdo post lipo ?

Improving each day ????

15 days post op now , and starting to feel better , can see a massive improvement already , have lost 6 cm off each thigh and my legs have never looked skinnier .. Can't wait to see how much more improvement will come over the next 6 months , have my follow up appointment this Friday to discuss the post lipo Lumps , which slowly starting to shrink , have lost 2kg already and still have a lot of swelling , looking forward to the final result ????

Before and after pics Mini TT and Lipo

3 weeks post Mini TT and lipo

FiFi 17 30 Jul 2013
Howard Webster he is in Melbourne , he is wonderful I highly recommend him and all of the wonderful staff at Linley Clinic , I am now 3 weeks post op , I started back at the gym yesterday very slow walking and cross trainer , no weights yet , I am still sore with some bruising and swelling , but the improvement is amazing , and it's only going to get better , the first week was horrible , but I'm now glad I've done it , I'll post some pics of before and after
Howard Webster