Uneven Nostrils

I was diagnosed with skin cancer and a skin graft...

I was diagnosed with skin cancer and a skin graft was done on the top of the nose as it turned out it was not cancer and the left side had soft tissue drop which caused difficulty breathing. Difficulty getting back into the hospital I contacted a ENT specialist who built up the top of the nose but during healing the left nostril collapsed and the septum twisted. Another revision and now I still have a collapsed nostril have a uneven shape with more added from the ear to apparently give strength but now I also have 1 side of nostril longer and fatter to look at as well as a deformed nostril that was not there originally. I really want to have this fixed but am worried at this time as to if it can be. When I look at your photo I understand but mine is 1,000 times worse and doesn't need to be enlarged to find fault. I know it is disheartening and confidence goes out the window. I don't even want to go to the shop to buy food for fear of people staring. But you are still very beautiful and I hope things can be done to make you feel better. Im sorry I cant put up a pick just yet I feel like a real freak.

I have added pics of showing initial spot, 2nd is...

I have added pics of showing initial spot, 2nd is a skin graft with collapse the 3rd is my 1st op a rhinoplasty to lift and correct scaring and then the second op opening up of nostril cant see much difference.

The Dr was great but sometimes it doesnt work out the way they want either.

I would look into US surgeons that specialise in nasal reconstruction. I don't think Aussie surgeons would perform as many procedures as the US specialists. Take a look at the nasal reconstruction photo gallery on the Dr Frederick Menick website and also Dr Andrew Frankel. They are just a couple that I can think of off the top of my head. Good luck!
Thank you, I will. I appreciate your help and input.

Oh, I'm sorry you've been through all of this. It looks like you might need grafting on the other side as well. I would seek out a board certified Revision Rhinoplasty Specialist in your area! And I do mean specialist. Look until you find one.

You can also post a question to doctors here on RealSelf if you'd like some professional feedback. Go here to do that.

I hope this helps and that you can find someone who can restore your nose. Keep us posted!