Ptosis and Double Eyelid Surgery Recovery

To correct ptosis condition and create double...

To correct ptosis condition and create double eyelids for bigger eyes (ease of eye make up application). I have never had eye surgery before so I was quite confident it will turn out. The worse that can happen is if I have to get revision surgery for the ptosis eye (just the left) and after that whether or not it will look right - the more the worse.

Is there any chance of a drooped eyelid (after ptosis correction and double eyelid surgery) to become wider again? 2 weeks after the operation date (13/10/09) both my eyes were still good. The ptosis repaired side was good too. After that it started to droop lower to almost 1/2 the size - my right eye is fine. It has been almost 6 weeks post-operation and nothing has changed from week 3. Both eyes still feel tight and stiff esp. that drooped eye + it feels weird when I look upwards and sideways. It has also developed a third crease at the top and eyelid looks a bit hollow. Is there any chance my left eye can recover its height if i give it more time? or when the swelling goes away?? -- Updated on Nov 22, 2009: It has been 6 weeks post - op and my eyelids look asymmetrical. I had left eye ptosis repair as well as upper bleph (which is performed on both). Now my left has drooped to almost 1/2 the size of my right. Is there any chance of recovery? - my eyelids are still a bit numb and tight but all the bruising is gone. The left side seems more stiffer and tighter than right though.

do you have to strain your eyes? How does the strain feel on the eye with ptosis, and what exactly did your surgeon do to correct it. maybe i can help, i've been through the same.
Where is your sugeon located? what city and state is he or she in? I want to make sure I don't go to that individual.

not yet sure