So Pleased with Results - Australia, AU

I have had two treatments and can not believe how...

I have had two treatments and can not believe how good my skin looks. The first treatment was not too exciting, it did hurt, but not much difference appearance wise. The second one has blown me away, it looks really, really good. I may go back for a third as there is still some pigmentation from a very bad sunburn along the top of my forehaead, but just being fussy really. My pores are smaller too and my skin seems plumper, i didn't expect that, nice surprise. I also had my spider veins zapped too, but they are still recovering as it was only two weeks off. I did look quite frightening for about a week or so. Thick goopy makeup made it look worse!! The cost is only $99 per session, so made it possible to do something i had only dreamed about.

special offer on website, though standard deal is always $99 per session

I had IPL about 10 days ago. Was really not prepared for the all over dark browning - but at the same time realize this is what it should be. Approximately 50% gone - but am still not public worthy. The skin I can see looks beautiful! Only needed one treatment - cost $100.00 with Groupon. Most dramatic change for your skin for very little money.

Welcome to the community.  Glad to hear this is working so well for you.  I definitely want to hear what you think after the 3rd treatment.

i had the above treatment done at cleo 777 in mirrabooka, perth
oops, sorry wrong review!!