2nd Mini Face Lift After 3 Years - Australia, AU

Worried about having a 2nd mini face lift after 3...

Worried about having a 2nd mini face lift after 3 years, adding a lateral brow lift this time with the same surgeon, I 53 years old, I had dental implants done with back teeth and had no back teeth for 6 months I don't think this helped my procedure I should have had this done prior to the mini lift. Is this safe after 3 years???

2 Hours after surgery

After discussion with my Doctor we decided to do lateral brow and cheek lift only and not pull anywhere near the jaw. I was so nervous but he reassured me that I would not get the wind blown look. The doctor also added some Radiesse. 2 hours after surgery not feeling to bad but sure the swelling and bruising will get worse will update, very tender around the temple area.
Dr flynn

I am sure a second mini lift after 3 years is perfectly fine as several people i know seem to go back quite often for a tidy up.
4 days to go until surgery. Does anyone know how long it will take for both procedures to heal, lateral Brow along with mini lift and some restelain injections. I am going over seas 3 weeks later is this ok to travel long distances??
I had to not have any back teeth particularly on one side for 8 months before the implants were put in and I could see a sinking look especially on the right side, it improved when the implants went in but still there slightly. Should have had the mini lift after I think. The result would have been better I am sure.

I'm sorry to hear that! I hope mini lift 2.0 holds up better for you. Please PM me if you have any questions or concerns about the site. We're here to support you. :)

Thank you for starting your story on RealSelf! How do you feel getting the dental implants affected your first mini lift?

If you'd like professional opinions, you might want to post in the Doctor Q&A community (photos are very helpful), but I do hope you'll use this space to keep us updated on your journey.