MY BBL IS ON FRIDAY WOO HOO! (Brazilian Butt Lift) - Australia

Hi All, 5 and a half months ago I gave birth to...

Hi All,
5 and a half months ago I gave birth to my beautiful son but throughout my pregnancy I lost my butt :(
I have spent hours upon hour researching the best thing to get my booty back and I think the BBL is my best bet.
I'm 19 years old, 5'7 and 78kgs (171lbs) I have extremely bad stretch marks (my body didn't like stretching in pregnancy lol)
I have a semi hourglass figure already but as many do I want to enhance that quite a bit... As a lot say the Kim K or Beyonce body ;)
I would have the lipo taken from my bra line (back flab), ribs, stomach and some off of my love handles. To give me a small waist and nice round hips and a juicy butt.

I live in Australia and the Brazilian Butt Lift is quite new over here so I wanted to ask you all a few questions... Before my 1st consultation on August 15th!

1- What will happen to my stomach after the lipo seeming I have such bad stretch marks? Will it go saggy or will the fat behind the stretch marks make it more flat when it's gone?
2- How long after the procedure will I be able to attend to my son... lifting/laying etc...
3- With the medication after the procedure will I still be able to breast feed or will have to be bottle feed?
4- What tips can you give me for before & after?
5- How much do you think would be a good amount in each cheek?
6- On the outside of my butt it slightly goes in... will they be able to fill that out to evenly give me a round butt?

Thank you!
I have attached some picture... so you can see the problem areas & my terrible stretch marks...

Hi All, What questions should I ask in my...

Hi All,
What questions should I ask in my consultation?
I have a list but I don't want to miss anything important out... Can you help me out please :)

Tomorrow is my first consultation I am so excited!...

Tomorrow is my first consultation I am so excited! Is there anything I need to make sure I ask that I wouldn't necessarily think of?

Nine more days until my next consultation... I...

Nine more days until my next consultation... I pray he can give me the juicy butt I want!!!

Today I had my first consultation with a plastic...

Today I had my first consultation with a plastic surgeon in Melbourne, Australia. I chose him after researching BBL's in Australia, he had been on a Current Affair (Aussie news show).
Anyway... I left with a massive smile on my face! I felt so confident and comfortable with him, he went through everything like where his incisions will be and how he likes to do them in places where they are hidden instead of getting dots all over the place. He draw where they will be and the areas he will take it from. He knew what I meant by the type of round bum I wanted (J-Lo/Beyonce) and how he will give me the 'upside down love heart' butt which is apparently the ideal butt!
He gave me my quote on the spot ( a little more then I thought I was going to pay but it is worth it)
He is willing to get me in soon and get it rolling. He went through what will happen with my existing stretch marks and how my stomach may wrinkle a little bit but I am fine with that... I can fix that after having the rest of my kids ha ha.

I have booked in my second consultation which is for when I come back from holiday and that is when I'll book in my surgery date.
He will be liposuction my upper body... 'make the upper smaller and the bottom bigger' It will be from my hips, stomach, ribs, back and bra line... also from my arms because if I put on weight they will be the main place that puts on weight as they weren't lipo'd! I am fine with that!

I would 101% recommend this guy! He was young (38) got down on the floor to draw on me and made me feel like I will be in safe professional hands!
He said he has done around 50 BBL's and over 400 lipos. Apparently he does it all day long ha ha but highly enjoys it as it makes people feel better! It will soon be the new breast implants of Australia.... big statement!

Cannot wait for my next consultation after I go...

Cannot wait for my next consultation after I go away, my Dr. told me to start going to gym every now and then and telling my family my body aches so when I get my BBL I can act like I've had a really big work out and can barely move....
Only problem I'm going to have is I have a young child... hmm.

Cannot stop thinking about a small waist and thick hips!
I'm thinking I'll book it in for mid November!

HAS ANYBODY DONE THE BBL THAT HAVE A BABY OR YOUNG...

HAS ANYBODY DONE THE BBL THAT HAVE A BABY OR YOUNG CHILDREN?
How did you cope with the recovery whilst looking after them? I have a baby under one and am wondering how difficult it may be lifting them etc?
If yes how did you manage it or will it not be that much more difficult?

My second consultation will be on the 17th of...

My second consultation will be on the 17th of November! My surgeon told me he has blocked out hours and dates that he'll fit me into so I can get it done very soon after my next consultation!

ANY MUMS?
have any Mums had this procedure with young kids or a baby? How did you find the pain with running around after your kids?
I have a very active son!

Old review 14 Aug 2012: Well, my first...

Old review 14 Aug 2012:
Well, my first consultation was not as I wished... He told me that he would only be able to get 1.5L of fat from me (my stomach, my hips and some from my back) So he would be able to fill out the 'hollowing' sides of my butt however he won't be able to give me the nice round butt I want... (He didn't even know who Kim K was lol)
He went to Florida to learn how to do this procedure but has only performed half a dozen as it isn't very popular in Australia. (Most Aussie's like big boobs not a big butt)
I have found another place here in Melbourne, Australia that does it but the consultation waiting list is 3 months long!

I did want to get this done by November as I am going back to London, England in February and wanted my nice round booty :(
I will be going to Hawaii in May next year... is there any good surgeons there?

He told me what I wanted was not achievable which I was not happy with whats so ever so I showed him a few pictures from here to show him women smaller then me have got nice juicy butts afterwards lol... I was not happy with him at all... He just wasn't confident!

My Second Consultaion is next Saturday with Dr...

My Second Consultaion is next Saturday with Dr Gavin Chan (Melbourne, Australia)... I am so excited! I just want a big booty again... well maybe a bit bigger than before ;)

I CANNOT WAIT... NEW BODY FOR CHRISTMAS & NEW...

I CANNOT WAIT... NEW BODY FOR CHRISTMAS & NEW YEARS HERE I COME ;)

Hi girls has anyone here gotten the Brazilian butt lift with fat transfer in Australia? I have been searching in the net for weeks and I can't find anyone who looks like they do a fantastic job?
Australia is ridiculous when it comes to the cost of plastic/cosmetic surgery I try and avoid even having botox done here it's extortion really and so many procedures have not been performed enough here. I have had surgery in Bangkok 3 times in the last year- too many procedures to list and have referred 10 others including my mum over there- all with 100% success and satisfaction.. if you do your research and you look after yourself then you have nothing to worry about... the level of care is fantastic... I had 2 nurses allocated to looking after me when I stayed overnight last time- they both slept next to my bed if I even moved they were at my side. Even if price wasn't an issue I would still go to the surgeon I have been to in Bangkok.
just a side note and for what it's worth I plan on having this procedure or similar done the cost is around $3000 in Bangkok however my surgeon is not a fan of the procedure and advised implants instead as there can be inconsistencies and he knows me pretty well and just said not to waste my time.. he uses vaser and lipo to enhance the effect of the butt implants but is not satisfied with the BBL prcedure on it's own and does alot of Male to Female Transexuals so is therefore very familiar with the aesthetics of the desired female form and how to achieve it.
Hey Carminee who was the surgeon in bbk? Im looking into bbl or implants as i dont have much fat and I want to have it done in thailand. Iv had liposuction and rhinoplasty in bbk and what u say is so true and I want to go back again but my surgeon doesn't do it
Hey Girl, did you get your BBL??? If so i would LOVE to see pics, cause we both have the same shape. Keep my posted girl. Thanks!!!

Good luck, please do come back and let us know how everything goes!

Good luck on your journey girly! I'm scheduled for June 28th
Hey grl good luck on ur consult & I hope u achieve d results u desire!! & yes bigger is better!! Lol!!
Hey ladies, I need a bit of help I've got my best quote so far and I think I'm going with Dr. Yily Saints! She made my day she just emailed me to say "I can transform you into something similar" which I am quite happy! Well I want to know what do I need to buy for the procedures! I'm having two in one go, BBL and BR. I now some of you mentioned iron and vitamin supplements.
hey girl, you got a date yet?
It'll be before Christmas! :)
hello aussiemomma, how are you?
I'm good thank you, my day has been made. How are you?
Hello, Welcome. I think it is best for you to get a full tummy tuck. This way they can get rid of some of the stretch marks and make your tummy flat but you should make sure you are done with having kids. One doc who is great at doing BBL and ETT is Dr. Cardenas in TJ.
Oh and by the way you shouldnt take fat from your hips, girl you need that to give that hour glass. You should do flanks, lower and upper back, arms, and abdomen. Keep that hip fat lol
Questions to ask:

1. What kind of garment do you recommend?
2. Do you use drains? If so how long will they stay in?
3. Do you recommend massages?
4. How can I tell when I retain fluid?
5. When can I start working out?
6. How do I prevent seroma?
7. How many cc’s can you get from me?
8. How long do I wear the compression garment?
9. Should I buy the epi-foam?
10. Is he or she board certified?
11. Whats included in the package? i.e. garment, labs, or meds
12. Do you use general or local anasthesia?

Thats all I can think of as of right now? Just research for reviews and mal practice cases.
Thank you for these questions!
Thanx 4 the update, even thou its not the best outcome. The sad truth is booty aint common here so at least the doc was honest which is great instead of paying for something then not get it. I havent made any appointments, but i think i wil now go with my initial plan to take things abroad, i will avoid mexico & go USA instead, coz i have confidence with their healthcare system compared to other dodgy countries.
So curious, how did u 1st consult go?
Well, not as I wished... He told me that he would only be able to get 1.5L of fat from me (my stomach, my hips and some from my back) So he would be able to fill out the 'hollowing' sides of my butt however he won't be able to give me the nice round butt I want...
He went to Florida to earn how to do this procedure but has only performed half a dozen as it isn't very popular in Australia. I have found another place here in Melbourne that does it but the consultation waiting list is 3 months long! Have you had any luck?
Hey there, i too live in Melbourne Australia, can i ask who the doctor is in Melbourne with the 3 month waiting list? thanks
Am in sydney (nsw)
Ahh okay close to cosmosclinic!
Hi there
I live in australia, am planning on having bbl & have been looking at going to mexico, i couldnt find a ps who does that here except for implants only. If u are having it done here do u mind sharing info on who yo ps is? I might save myself having to travel. Thanks
Hi :)
I have contacted cosmos clinic & they quoted me around $11000
I have also searched fat transfer in Melbourne and only 1 or 2 have come up. I found that fat transfer has more ps's.
Hope that helped a little?
I will let you know how my consultation goes in Melbourne to see if they give good results, not sure on their pricing yet