No Smile After Facelift (Upper and Lower Bleph, Deep Temporal Lift, and Lower Facelift)

Hello - I had an upper and lower bleph, deep...

Hello - I had an upper and lower bleph, deep temporal lift, and lower facelift 6 months ago. I encountered an infection following the surgery in my scars but this resolved itself quite quickly.

The healing has been smooth and overall Im making good progress but when I smile you can no longer see my upper teeth and it looks quite unnatural to a point where I am now always covering my mouth when I smile.

Its real shame cos I spent a lot on my good teeth and now no one can see them! Do you think I might stay like this forever or do you think my smile may return?

I still have numbness left and right of face and am told it can take a year or more to get back to normal. My cheeks are still tender but I have no tighteness except for a little round the eyes which is improving all the time.

Im not unhappy with the surgery. I just thought my smile would have been back by now! At least it is even!

Are there any exercises I can do to push things along??

Less painful than imagined. Longer recovery than I thought. Overall very happy and think it will be worth it if I can get my smile back!

Do you think I might stay like this forever or do you think my smile may return? Are there any exercises I can do to push things along??
Guess no one is interested or has any advice for my problem :-(
Hi, I guess some time has passed since you've posted, and I was wondering if you got your smile back? Was your surgeon able to offer any advice during your healing? I understand that it can take months for things to return to normal, so I hope that this time has proved favorable for you! I was wondering if, aside from your smile, did you have any issues with your lower bleph? I am healing from a lower bleph/mid face lift, and one of my lower lids is pulling away from my eye. I think it might be residual swelling, but would like to know what your experience was. Otherwise, I hope all is well, and that you're smiling again. :)
How long should one wait to color my hair after a Fraxel Repair treatment?

Excellent