Extremely Happy with Results of my Breast Augmentation!

I have been wanting to get breast implants since I...

I have been wanting to get breast implants since I was 19, and very nearly did. I fell pregnant with my son and decided to wait until I finished having kids to get them but knew I definitely would one day. So, one year after having my third child and a few weeks before my 28th birthday, I went ahead with the procedure.

I was in some pain for about a week, but was prescribed painkillers anyway so wasn't too bad. Very happy with the shape and very little scarring and pretty much everything so far. Only thing is, now the swelling has gone down I kind of wish I had gone just a little bit bigger.

Dr James Gaffield

I would definitely recommend my Dr. The first thing I thought when I first saw my implants was he had done exactly what I had told him I wanted when we had the first consultation. Would definitely choose to go back to him for other procedures if I wanted any in the future.

I've heard it's common that many women wish they'd gone a little bigger. Smaller implants will age better though, so there's that! Thanks for sharing your experience here on RealSelf!