Final Stages of Removal - Australia, AU

Hi all. Been reading these reviews for a while...

Hi all. Been reading these reviews for a while with must interest. I am midway through removing all 4 of my relatively small tattoos. I felt compelled to write as there seems to be a real lack of 'late stage' removal updates. Though I like updates on people new to the process; I think there needs to be far more info about removals at the end of the process on this site. So here it is. This is 3 days after final session on what was a black tribal tattoo very low down on stomach. Will post updates of others after next session. I expect to need about another 4-5 sessions on remaining three. And while
Thank you for posting your review...it is nice to see progress in later stages of laser removal as you are correct that people tend to share the beginning of their journey but then stop once they get close to achieving their desired removal..Thanks so much!! :) What laser are you being treated with?
Hi canadagirl. My laser therapist recently got a new laser which is a Quanta Q Plus C laser. I have had a total of around 4 treatments with this one. The pic was taken about three days after treatment 9 on stomach. Honestly there is no more ink to laser on this one! I expect to see it fade down to nothing over the next year.
That's fantastic! You must be relieved to finally see the end of this process.

Late stage shadow effect

Hi all. Forgot to mention a comment about removal in later stages and the 'shadow' effect (Ie tattoo appearing as a very faint mark on the skin). I have seen a few instances where people stopped lasering once they get to 'shadow' stage and it is the not until around 12 months later that ink is finally cleared. Quite frustrating because it adds ANOTHER year to the process, but it seems to be needed for the best results. This is where I am at with stomach tattoo, no more laser sessions but 12 more months for maximum fading/skin repair. Will post another picture in a few weeks as it still has some small scabs on it. PS Can I just say that organic rose hip oil has been my saviour during this process? I massage it into tattoos every second night. It is a natural oil that really assists with evening out skin pigment. Very high in vitamin c too!
Great update! Your information is excellent, can't wait to see the next photo. I wasn't able to open the link you gave of the tattoo before you started, are you able to post it here? Thanks! B11
Hey blackberry did you search for that user name in Instagram? Unfortunately I don't have before photo but will try and get it. here is Instagram link tell me how you go, copy to browser it should work instagram.com/p/dCKDeEzXSf/

7 days after final

7 days after final treatment on black stomach tattoo. Pretty dry with minor scabbing. Using plenty of rose hip oil on it. As I mentioned in reply, healing time gets quicker the more treatments. It is also really quick when there is no ink left. I am trying to get before from my technician but as you can see no in remains. Except for some slight redness due to last treatment skin has pretty much returned to normal. Will re post in another month.

Before image

Sorry for the bad quality of this before pic but it is the only one I could track down.

You had great results, that's awesome!

Thanks for sharing!
Amazing. Thank you.

6 weeks after final

Hi guys. Making good progress. This is approx. 6 weeks after final session on stomach. I missed treatment on my other three tattoos due to mooney issues. I plan another session on these tattoos in early December. I shall post a photo of these tattoos then, as the are fading nicely, and another treatment should make quite a difference. I expect that I need around another five sessions each on remaining three

Another pic

perfect!
Nevermind I got it. Nine treatments!
How many sessions for this tattoo?
Rethink gold coast