Juverderm - Australia, AU

Had 4 local injections. Experience no bruising or...

Had 4 local injections. Experience no bruising or pain, even without following after care procedures (no icing).I experience mild peeling for the first week, and could see the needle marks a week later, but they disappeared 2 days later. Nurse injector explained the various dermal products on the market, the procedure, aftercare and expected results. I was recommended 1 syringe of Juvederm, and went with her recommendation of putting some volume. Maintained a high level of professionalism and results were exceptional. Very happy customer. Natural subtle look. Will return for top up when required. Sorry, forgot to take before photo, but have thin lips.

7 weeks

So it's been 7 weeks and the product is settled and soft in my lips. Still very happy with results.

7 weeks

Nurse Injector

Jan an experience Nurse Injector at Vie Institute at Cotton Tree on the Sunshine Coast Queensland Australia. Five stars.

Hi there, Did you feel the bumps on the first few days? How long did they take you to settled and soft? I just had my done 3 days ago, I feel the bumps are harder than I expected. I am really worry they won't soft. Please let me know. Thanks so much.
Hello Coco815, yes i could feel the juvederm in there. Dont be worried or alarmed, as it will soften. Give it a couple weeks. Not only for the swelling to subside (you will lose some volume also) and it will soften. Its quiet amazing product! Be patient :)
Thanks for your quickly reply. Appreciated. :)

Your lips look great!  Very natural, yet full.  Keep us posted on how long it lasts, and any other info you want to share.

Thank you Jill81. I will do!
Hello!!! You have very nice result. I believe that if you are well informed about the product, side effects , aftercare and results, you will be happy.
Thank you Alfonso. Very happy with results!