22 Day 1 - Australia, AU

So after spending my whole life waiting to have...

So after spending my whole life waiting to have straight teeth I finally got my aligners on last night. I have 15 attachments. I didn't realise how painful this would be. I have just read several testimonials from people saying how they have had very little pain. I'm not sure mine is worse than normal or not. I have 6 stages of 33 with me and I had a look at 33 and it's so significantly different to my teeth now I have pushed through breakfast. I haven't slept really but I'm still very excited to finally finally have straight teeth (in about a year) lol
Terry Paul

Wonderful doctor :)

What's the 22 for?

And since you're in Australia, are you getting AcceleDent?  Almost all of our Aussies have, even though things are so crazy expensive there.  Have you met any of the other Aussies?  Here's a list: brosegr, Nadinelliana, CJ13, SophieDAstrodog21, littleoz, Crooky24Sunluvva, and smilemelb.  They're at all different stages of treatment at this point, and maybe about half of them have AcceleDent.

I look forward to following your progress.  As for the pain, give it 3 or 4 days and you should be feeling much better--until you put in the next set of trays ;).  Do you already have all your attachments on?  Because if so, that would likely cause a little extra pain, getting used to the trays and the attachments at all once.