Haven't Quite Finished All Treatments Yet but Gr8 So Far - Australia, AU

I have white skin (skin type two) mix of black,...

I have white skin (skin type two) mix of black, brown & blonde hairs. Has worked great on black hairs, taking longer + hard to see results with brown hair & blonde ones r exactly as they were. Have had the most treatments on underarm area have been so pleased with the results the few hair that do eventually show here are hard to see.

I've been getting laser for lower legs, underarm & Brazilian been having random treatments here and there through out the yr ( not as recommend every 6 weeks).

Underarms done 6 treatments about 15 very fine hairs grow takes about 2-3months for them to grow bk and they are very fine but still treatable. can't wait to do another treatment believe I will be completely hair free in this area within one or two more sessions.

Lower legs had four treatments less than half the hair in this area grows back. Only treating the lighter hair which they said still has enough pigment to treat. Most the black hair has stopped growing back.

Brazilian three treatments about half the amount of hair. Same as legs the darkest hair doesn't grown back anymore. First two treatments I did in this area hurt like anything but not bad now think that's because the hairs are lighter don't get zapped as bad.

I love the results so far been well worth the money.

My skin laser

Google

Thanks for filling us in so thoroughly on the improvement you have been seeing. Sounds like a good experience! Does the $1300 you have noted include all the treatments you have had done on each area?