Excellent Results with Patience! - Australia, AU

I was shocked that my very fine lines ended up...

I was shocked that my very fine lines ended up getting MUCH worse over the next few weeks after treatment, but I was overjoyed at how smooth and tight my complexion looked and felt THE VERY NEXT DAY after treatment. I continue to use .3mm every 3-4 days and the 1.0mm every month. My wrinkles are now non existant and my complexion has never been this awesome since I was a teenager. It takes lots of patience and commitment to gain the results you're after but it is now working wonderfully for me. From personal experience, it got much worse for the first month or so before it finally became absolutely flawless.
Myself

Hi there, My apologies for such a late response! The brand I use was an excellent Australian brand from...Ebay! Yes, yes, I know...but in all fairness, it's a wonderful brand and the seller is SO lovely! She sent me a Vit C serum for free! (30%) And on top of that, a free Gold Eye Cream (which I hardly use, so I can't really comment on it. The brand of rollers she owns and sells is named: Prickles and she sells AnnaGaspi beauty products (Korean brand). I use Thalgo Collagen Concentrate and Vit C Serum and also, Thalgo Collagen Cream (In the purple jar) and sometimes, just simply Oil of Olay face moisturiser (Night one is the best!) I can not stress how important it is to keep your roller and skin completely clean before and after. I also use rubbing alcohol before rolling and sometimes, after too but not usually! As for blocking pores, for me, rolling just really helps all of the face products I use, sink in properly, although it does make sense if it blocks some peoples pores. Just be sure to wash your face 2 times a day and use a non oil based moisturiser instead. I'll be experimenting more with some new facial serums/concentrates, so I'll keep you updated. Oh, how are the copper peptides going for you, Sats? Cheers and all the best!
I too would like to know what you used after rolling. I just did it myself & I'm red in some of the spots I went over more than a few times. I've been putting on an antibiotic along with copper peptides & Vit c. & a little retin a. Any other suggestions?
Can anyone tell me if you will get results without using any product afterward or during the rolling? I was using a vitamin A, C and E cream after and I am breaking out with mila all over the place! I would get these types of blemishes once in a while on my face, but I think using a cream after rolling is clogging my pores! Any info would be appreciated. I would like to do the derma rolling without using product. Im in my 50's and getting pimples and cysts are bad enough. They go away. What can you do to get rid of Mila. Chemical peels didn't help.
In my experience mila can begotten rid of with retin a - at least a 1.0 percent. May take a few weeks but generally I've always had luck with that. But it isnt an immediate fix...
What brand did you buy?